Hispanics: The Democrats may have put themselves in a bind

Ask the cops.. more blacks are arrested with a weapon. 41% yet they make up 13% of the population 9% not in jail 🤣🤣

I can look up the numbers but when you have something like Stop and Frisk where it's like 85% minorities stopped and frisked, of course more will get caught.

Nobody pulls over a white driver for having a "wide spread nose".

Um, yeah, tell you what, why don't you guys openly run on eliminating middle class entitlements, public services and workers rights. You know, instead of trying to pull that shit in a back room like you normally do.

Republicans don’t want to eliminate those things but don’t believe in handouts. Democrats get votes by promising free stuff to be paid by fairies. People that don’t pay income taxes don’t care so they vote for the freebees. Of those that pay income taxes, only the morons don’t understand where the money is coming from.

Then why is that Hillary did better with better educated people.. and Trump did better with less educated ones.

Indoctrination works, but many of these educated folks are in debt up to their ears and are working at jobs they cold have gotten without their useless degree in underwater basket weaving. I will debate with you which one is the smartest/wisest…the kid you learned at skill out of high school and started working at age 18 making more than the person who is under water in debt with a useless degree and makes less money at age 22.

Any debate on BLM ended when Chauvin choked the life out of George Floyd.

BLM is an organization. They are corrupt and there is nothing wrong with being in disagreement with them. The term itself, black lives matter is fine, and I agree, but I don’t think it is necessary to promote because it merely creates more division. All lives matter, including the many white people who have been wrongly abused or killed by police over the years. It happens, but it isn’t racially motivated. It is cops that make poor decisions.

White people don't have to worry about cops shooting their children... that's why they don't have to riot.

You are so brainwashed. If your white kid is hanging out with white thugs he has a higher liklihod of having a run in with police. If you live in a bad neighborhood, that liklihood increases even if he is not hanagging out with thugs becase there is more of a police presence can he could more easily get caught up in something.

The only time I see a cop in my area is for a traffic accident or a traffic ticket. The crime rate is virtually nothing. The average family income is just shy of 6 digits, which is significantly higher than the national average. Being shot by a cop is about poverty and the criminality that often follows it than about race. Cops don’t say to themselves in the heat of the moment, “hey look, it is a black kid running, lets shoot him”. I might add, if you attack and officer or resist arrest, you are much more likely to be shot no matter the color of your skin.

So you are ok with giving money to the non-producers on welfare living in large urban areas but not to farmers in the mid-west that produce our food..you know, the stuff that you me and the welfare folks need in order to survive. You see the difference is that one group are producers in which we all rely and the others are non-producers which we all must support. I don’t expect you to get it.

So you are ok with giving money to the non-producers on welfare living in large urban areas but not to farmers in the mid-west that produce our food..you know, the stuff that you me and the welfare folks need in order to survive. You see the difference is that one group are producers in which we all rely and the others are non-producers which we all must support. I don’t expect you to get it.

Not the point but you know that.

I can look up the numbers but when you have something like Stop and Frisk where it's like 85% minorities stopped and frisked, of course more will get caught.

Stop and frisk saved thousands of black lives.. and it’s been gone for a long time lol

Many will argue that confiscating all guns would save many lives.
Or this
773AA9AB-EF5A-4366-B7EF-075C72C877C5.jpeg

Right.... so we were all being tricked when we watch Chauvin choke the life out of Floyd?

White people don't have to worry about cops shooting their children... that's why they don't have to riot.

White people get upset when you tell them they can't go to Applebees.

Actually, not true. Blacks are twice as likely to be shot by police than white and far more likely to be shot even if they are unarmed.

Black Americans are 3.23 times more likely than white Americans to be killed by police, according to a new study by researchers from Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. The researchers examined 5,494 police-related deaths in the U.S. between 2013 and 2017. Rates of deadly police encounters were higher in the West and South than in the Midwest and Northeast, according to the study. Racial disparities in killings by police varied widely across the country, with some metropolitan areas showing very high differences between treatment by race. Black Chicagoans, for example, were found to be over 650% more likely to be killed by police than white Chicagoans.

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!!!!

Not to worry, you'll remind everyone why you got thrown out of power, soon enough, Islamophobic Twat.

What is a "dangerous weapon"? People are not legally permitted to arm themselves for protection?

You are engaging in circular logic. Here's an example of why your argument about "dangerous gun charges" is kind of silly.

You have two people walking around with an AR-15. Watch how the cop treats the white guy compared to how they treat the black guy.

The cops politely ask a smarmy little white punk why he is walking around with a gun, and the guy gives him some lip about why he doesn't have to show ID.

The black guy immediately gets drawn on, several more cops are called in as backup.

You two have a lot of cool theories that undoubtedly make you feel all giddy inside to when you say them aloud….BUT what about those pesky facts that get in the way of your self manipulated foolish FEELZ?

“A recent study, published by the prestigious National Bureau of Economic Research, found "no evidence of racial discrimination in officer-involved shootings." The study, by Harvard economics professor Roland Fryer Jr., who is black, studied data from three major cities"
https://www.nber.org/system/files/working_papers/w22399/w22399.pdf
1642892098823.png

You two have a lot of cool theories that undoubtedly make you feel all giddy inside to when you say them aloud….BUT what about those pesky facts that get in the way of your self manipulated foolish FEELZ?

“A recent study, published by the prestigious National Bureau of Economic Research, found "no evidence of racial discrimination in officer-involved shootings." The study, by Harvard economics professor Roland Fryer Jr., who is black, studied data from three major cities"
1642892098823.png
Maxnovax I’ve shared these facts with bleeding heart fools driven by emotion and feelings over and over again and it doesn’t matter….They can’t allow facts or data to change the way they WANT to feel….It’s the most bizarre shit I’ve ever seen.

Maxnovax I’ve shared these facts with bleeding heart fools driven by emotion and feelings over and over again and it doesn’t matter….They can’t allow facts or data to change the way they WANT to feel….It’s the most bizarre shit I’ve ever seen.
Nothing matters to them except complete control! Facts, video, our history.. nothing .. Everything is fake until the main stream says it’s not

The fact remains, there are far more who sympathize with them than we ever imagined.

These last six years have certainly been an eye-opener. What a disappointment.

That's funny, because during that entire six years, this guy was representing your party as a governor, and you had no problem at all with it. What a disappointment.

1644419219381.png

I've never been a Democrat, nor could I ever be.

Your world is remarkably small.
When you voted for biden you became a democrat whether you like it or not

everything they do after that is partially you fault

They aren't theories.
I just showed you that it is your own personal theory. Here’s that pesky truth again.

Forum List

Back