Hispanics: The Democrats may have put themselves in a bind

Why should it be one day? Why should someone have to make special arrangements to take a day off to exercise their franchise?

Why is that bad? I mean other than they won't vote the way you would want them to vote.
Because that’s what voting day is…A day you dolt.

Dont be silly

I want qualified voters not illiterates

Trie

they will vote the way YOU want them to vote
What was that you were saying about illiterates again?

If people voted for their own self-interests, the Democrats would win every election. But the Republicans figured out how to get stupid people like you to vote against your own economic interests by playing on your racial, religious and sexual fears.

And the funny thing is, you keep falling for it.

Because that’s what voting day is…A day you dolt.

Why does it have to be a day? Why not have mail-in ballots. Five states do it that way, and it's fine.

Why not have early voting? I early voted the last couple of elections, and frankly, it was kind of awesome. I didn't have to scramble before work or after work and wait in a line.

If people voted for their own self-interests, the Democrats would win every election.
You mean government handouts

yes the democrat party is the champion of wiping every nose

But that does not create more wealth for the nation to share except by taking from one person and giving it to someone else

Why does it have to be a day? Why not have mail-in ballots. Five states do it that way, and it's fine.

Why not have early voting? I early voted the last couple of elections, and frankly, it was kind of awesome. I didn't have to scramble before work or after work and wait in a line.
Because we see what you progressives do with that.

Because we see what you progressives do with that.

Correct your fuckups?

Let's review, shall we?

1992- George H. Bush wrecked the economy, stood blindly by while the S&L's needed a bailout, and got voted out.

Eight years later, you guys decided the biggest problem we had was Clinton lied about a blow job and put Dubya in there. Even though a majority said no to him.

2008- Dubya got us into unnecessary wars, wrecked the economy, and let a major city get wiped off the map.

Obama fixed the economy, got us out of Iraq, stabilized Afghanistan... but you guys were horrified a black man was in the white house.

2020 - Trump fucked up the economy, let a plague devastate the country, had riots in the streets, and you guys wanted more of that. Then you tried to burn down the capitol when they wouldn't give it to you.

Correct your fuckups?

Let's review, shall we?

1992- George H. Bush wrecked the economy, stood blindly by while the S&L's needed a bailout, and got voted out.

Eight years later, you guys decided the biggest problem we had was Clinton lied about a blow job and put Dubya in there. Even though a majority said no to him.

2008- Dubya got us into unnecessary wars, wrecked the economy, and let a major city get wiped off the map.

Obama fixed the economy, got us out of Iraq, stabilized Afghanistan... but you guys were horrified a black man was in the white house.

2020 - Trump fucked up the economy, let a plague devastate the country, had riots in the streets, and you guys wanted more of that. Then you tried to burn down the capitol when they wouldn't give it to you.
Good grief, you are so stereotypical....

Good grief, you can't refute a single point I make.. ever.

Just keep on with your permanent being mad, Anger Issues.
It's not that I can't refute your stupid talking points Joe, I just grow tired of addressing pablum you idiots come up with...None of what you posted there is truthful, it's pure leftist rhetoric....

come up with something original to discuss and then maybe I will engage, until then you really aren't worth it.

It's not that I can't refute your stupid talking points Joe, I just grow tired of addressing pablum you idiots come up with...None of what you posted there is truthful, it's pure leftist rhetoric....

come up with something original to discuss and then maybe I will engage, until then you really aren't worth it.

Objective reality is a "talking point". Got it.

Hey, guy, let's review Republicans, shall we.

Nixon- Resigned in disgrace.
Ford - Voted out of office for wrecking the economy
Reagan - Possibly senile.
Bush-1 - S&L Scandal, Unnecessary Gulf War, wrecked the economy.
Bush-2 - 9/11, Iraq War, Great Recession.
Trump - Covid, Unncessary trade war, Riots in the streets, worst unemployment in 90 years.

Objective reality is a "talking point". Got it.

Hey, guy, let's review Republicans, shall we.

Nixon- Resigned in disgrace.
Ford - Voted out of office for wrecking the economy
Reagan - Possibly senile.
Bush-1 - S&L Scandal, Unnecessary Gulf War, wrecked the economy.
Bush-2 - 9/11, Iraq War, Great Recession.
Trump - Covid, Unncessary trade war, Riots in the streets, worst unemployment in 90 years.

More stupidity....

Lol…you really don’t see it do you? This is hilarious…

You are a stupid person trying to sound smart, Anger Issues.

1645183168212.png

If people voted for their own self-interests, the Democrats would win every election. But the Republicans figured out how to get stupid people like you to vote against your own economic interests by playing on your racial, religious and sexual fears.

And the funny thing is, you keep falling for it.
Translation:
”All Americans should vote on social issues alone, all Americans should vote for free shit….they shouldn’t concern themselves with real politics. Blacks, such as Curried Goats have voted on social issues and free shit for decades and they haven’t improved themselves one iota….but but but….trust me, vote for free shit.”

Translation:
”All Americans should vote on social issues alone, all Americans should vote for free shit….they shouldn’t concern themselves with real politics. Blacks, such as Curried Goats have voted on social issues and free shit for decades and they haven’t improved themselves one iota….but but but….trust me, vote for free shit.”
😆

You only assume all blacks are poor and on welfare because you're a racist. Odds are you're just projecting.

Translation:
”All Americans should vote on social issues alone, all Americans should vote for free shit….they shouldn’t concern themselves with real politics. Blacks, such as @Curried Goats have voted on social issues and free shit for decades and they haven’t improved themselves one iota….but but but….trust me, vote for free shit.”

White people get far more "Free shit" from the Government than black folks do.

If you took away the social issues, and only made it about the economic ones, the Democrats would win every time.

"Democrats," they write, "must consider the possibility that Hispanics will turn out to be the Italians of the 21st century - family oriented, religious, patriotic, striving to succeed in their adopted country and supportive of public policies that expand economic opportunity without dictating results." They note that ultimately, "Italians became Republicans. Democrats must rethink their approach if they hope to retain majority support among Hispanics."

They also use the case of Hispanic voters to make a larger point. "The phrase 'people of color' assembles highly diverse groups under a single banner. The belief that they will march together depends on assumptions that are questionable at best."

New Topics

Forum List

Back