Hispanics and Proud Boys

View attachment 396607
I love the proud boys because they look awesome when they wear Little League helmets and skateboarders knee pads into battle.

They are so rugged!
I love them because they beat the shit out of ANTIFA, and when not doing that, they seem like a fun cool group.....
ANTIFA....they just yell and scream and tell you how you vitimized them......when they are not getting their ass kicked by the Proud Boys

They gang up on individual people who they believe to be their enemies. They never go one on one with anyone. They're pussies.
Incorrect, attack ANTIFA at their riots...they dont attack single people....that is ANTIFA/BLM. The Proud Boys don't go to public places and threaten or assault people if you don't put up you fist or repeat Black Lives Matter or any other bullshit phrase.

If you "threaten or assault people" who "repeat Black Lives Matter or any other bullshit phrase" you are violating these people's rights to free speech. Putting up one's fist is perfectly acceptable if it appears that another person is about to assault you. We know that the proud boys embrace violence and hate women. Moreover, they are private citizens. They are a street gang. Thugs. Hoodlums.
See you read my quote but then lied. If you threaten people to say "Black Lives Matter" or ANY PHRASE OR if you threaten them until you put your hand up...that is assault and coerccian. That is exactaly waht BLM does

This is sick:

That is the left, not the right doing it....this is why I am fine with the Proud Boys shitting on them. They are just pushing back against these commies, but what do you expect from people that think capitalism is racist..

Your phrasing was unclear. I have not heard of BLM supporters forcing people to say things. BLM is not to be confused with whatever this "antifa" thing is, even if it is some sort of organization. The proud boys make it clear that they are roving gangs.

They make it clear they fight ANTIFA....they started to protect Conservatives including the founder Gavin McInnis from ANTIFA during speaking engagements
I never knew about them, but they are interesting......seem like a fun crew

But BLM/ANTIFA are linked, they kinda do the same thing now......although there are more blacks in BLM, almost none in ANTIFA

This is more shit they pull

Just let these people eat, what is the problem with these fucking psychos?

You are trying to legitimize a gang of thugs, who have no right or authority to carry out attacks on anyone. This "antifa" exists only in your heads.

View attachment 396607
I love the proud boys because they look awesome when they wear Little League helmets and skateboarders knee pads into battle.

They are so rugged!
I love them because they beat the shit out of ANTIFA, and when not doing that, they seem like a fun cool group.....
ANTIFA....they just yell and scream and tell you how you vitimized them......when they are not getting their ass kicked by the Proud Boys

They gang up on individual people who they believe to be their enemies. They never go one on one with anyone. They're pussies.
Incorrect, attack ANTIFA at their riots...they dont attack single people....that is ANTIFA/BLM. The Proud Boys don't go to public places and threaten or assault people if you don't put up you fist or repeat Black Lives Matter or any other bullshit phrase.

If you "threaten or assault people" who "repeat Black Lives Matter or any other bullshit phrase" you are violating these people's rights to free speech. Putting up one's fist is perfectly acceptable if it appears that another person is about to assault you. We know that the proud boys embrace violence and hate women. Moreover, they are private citizens. They are a street gang. Thugs. Hoodlums.
See you read my quote but then lied. If you threaten people to say "Black Lives Matter" or ANY PHRASE OR if you threaten them until you put your hand up...that is assault and coerccian. That is exactaly waht BLM does

This is sick:

That is the left, not the right doing it....this is why I am fine with the Proud Boys shitting on them. They are just pushing back against these commies, but what do you expect from people that think capitalism is racist..

Your phrasing was unclear. I have not heard of BLM supporters forcing people to say things. BLM is not to be confused with whatever this "antifa" thing is, even if it is some sort of organization. The proud boys make it clear that they are roving gangs.

They make it clear they fight ANTIFA....they started to protect Conservatives including the founder Gavin McInnis from ANTIFA during speaking engagements
I never knew about them, but they are interesting......seem like a fun crew

But BLM/ANTIFA are linked, they kinda do the same thing now......although there are more blacks in BLM, almost none in ANTIFA

This is more shit they pull

Just let these people eat, what is the problem with these fucking psychos?

You are trying to legitimize a gang of thugs, who have no right or authority to carry out attacks on anyone. This "antifa" exists only in your heads.

No you legitimize thugs, but dismissing ANTIFA as an idea is dangerous and a joke. Just because there is no specific group Called ANTFIA doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The Klan usually has different names in different locations.......all these groups are decentralized.....except the Proud Boys are not...why, because they don't have to hide, they don't have to play those games, they are a club that beats ANTIFA (or we'll call them LEFTWING Activists) ass.

Well, we're not exactly shooting ourselves in the head, here, but we do need our firearms and weapons at the ready 24×7×365 + extra insurance on February 29.

New Topics

Forum List

Back