Hispanic Exodus From the Democratic Party is Not Slowing

Oh gotcha, well then, I only refer to illegals as wetbacks and cockroaches…guess I’m all cleared on the Harry FEELZ meter?
I know a ton of Spanish and Latino....they are absolutely NOT PROGRESSIVE....I can tell you that for sure. Lefty is in for a huge surprise....

41% of Hispanic Americans now strongly disapprove of Biden. It's not just him either. The group's view of the Democratic Party in general continues to plummet. Some surveys have shown a 20% point swing among this group from Democrat to Republicans in less than two years and other polls have put the group evenly split between the two parties, a 360 from the lopsided advantage Democrats used to enjoy. Youngkin won the Hispanic vote by 12 points in Virginia in last year's gubernatorial race, which gave him his win over McAuliffe.

One of the sticking points appears to be the Democratic Party's position on illegal immigration. They've supported their "open borders" policy for years with the intention of pandering to Hispanics, but it's backfired, particularly with those who live in border counties who are experiencing the pains of this policy firsthand. His outreach to Maduro in Venezuela for oil has also caused angst in the community.

I remember years ago having a conversation with a Democrat who was crowing about how they'd be a permanent majority within the ten to 20 years because of the growing Hispanics population and I warned them that their prediction was predicated on the belief they would always be a loyal constituency and that may not be the case. The chickens are now coming home to roost.

If the numbers hold for the 2022 mid terms it will be an epoch making shift in American politics.

The Dims wedge strategy has been pitting colored people against whites. The problem is Dim policies are anti-working class. Working class white males have completely left the Dim party. You are now seeing working class blacks and Hispanics leaving as well. This is an ominous trend.

The Dim Party for years represented the working class. what happened?

If the numbers hold for the 2022 mid terms it will be an epoch making shift in American politics.

The Dims wedge strategy has been pitting colored people against whites. The problem is Dim policies are anti-working class. Working class white males have completely left the Dim party. You are now seeing working class blacks and Hispanics leaving as well. This is an ominous trend.

Failed policies forced them to embrace the lowest common denominator.... It works Every time until you reach zero. Can't divide zero up...

So no more lowest common denominator.

Lefty is pretty close to zero.

Oh gotcha, well then, I only refer to illegals as wetbacks and cockroaches…guess I’m all cleared on the Harry FEELZ meter?
you forget dumbass you have already told me what you think of brown people even the ones born here...try your bullshit on those who dont know you....i know better....

Democrats have pretended to care about the working class but they've increasingly cared about well educated elites and ignored the plight of blue collar workers. The inflation that the left has inflicted on the country by their war on fossil fuels affects low income workers more than any other demographic. Those people now understand that the AOC's of the progressive left don't REALLY care about them!

you forget dumbass you have already told me what you think of brown people even the ones born here...try your bullshit on those who dont know you....i know better....
You’re lying…I’ve stated it here many times; I have NO problem with anyone born here with a LEGAL LINEAGE.

41% of Hispanic Americans now strongly disapprove of Biden. It's not just him either. The group's view of the Democratic Party in general continues to plummet. Some surveys have shown a 20% point swing among this group from Democrat to Republicans in less than two years and other polls have put the group evenly split between the two parties, a 360 from the lopsided advantage Democrats used to enjoy. Youngkin won the Hispanic vote by 12 points in Virginia in last year's gubernatorial race, which gave him his win over McAuliffe.

One of the sticking points appears to be the Democratic Party's position on illegal immigration. They've supported their "open borders" policy for years with the intention of pandering to Hispanics, but it's backfired, particularly with those who live in border counties who are experiencing the pains of this policy firsthand. His outreach to Maduro in Venezuela for oil has also caused angst in the community.

I remember years ago having a conversation with a Democrat who was crowing about how they'd be a permanent majority within the ten to 20 years because of the growing Hispanics population and I warned them that their prediction was predicated on the belief they would always be a loyal constituency and that may not be the case. The chickens are now coming home to roost.

funny, hispanics don't want illegal thugs coming here either.

You’re lying…I’ve stated it here many times; I have NO problem with anyone born here with a LEGAL LINEAGE.
bull fucking shit....you told me a Mexican even born here are useless pieces of shit....are you that much of a pussy you cant even stand for what you said?....

Here's the real question...
What do the Democrats do if Hispanics abandon them? Do they write off the AOC wing of the party? Try to veer to the middle? They really don't have any moderate Democrats left. Who's going to be their leaders going forward? Pelosi and Schumer are ancient. So is Bernie Sanders. Try and run Hillary again? Ouch! Who replaces them? Kamala Harris is about as popular as Herpes. She's not the answer.
The Democratic Party has painted itself into a corner and I don't know how they get out of it.

Last edited:
I’m certain you can link me to said post?
its the reason i have a problem with you chump....i realize people dont like illegals but you went even to those who were born and raised here.....if you would have kept our earlier stuff to just the illegals i would have just ignored your illegal comments......and you know goddam well you had some choice names for born and raised here brown people....grow a pair loser and admit what you said....

its the reason i have a problem with you chump....i realize people dont like illegals but you went even to those who were born and raised here.....if you would have kept our earlier stuff to just the illegals i would have just ignored your illegal comments......and you know goddam well you had some choice names for born and raised here brown people....grow a pair loser and admit what you said....
I have no dog in this fight, Harry but you've claimed he said something...he's claimed that's not true. The ball would seem to be in your court. Provide an example.

Spare us all the theatrics and link us to said posts.
I’ve been crystal clear for years…I have zero problem with latinos born here with a LEGAL LINEAGE.

Spare us all the theatrics and link us to said posts.
I’ve been crystal clear for years…I have zero problem with latinos born here with a LEGAL LINEAGE.
you fucking pussy just the other day you said there are 10 million brown cockroaches in S.cal....why dont you prove they are all illegal asswipe....

I think people are jumping to conclusions based on one or two polls.

As Republicans, we counted on getting votes from Cuban-Americans. We can still rely on the older Cuban-Americans, but not the younger ones. Older Cuban-Americans remember how bad Cuba was under Castro. The same cannot be said for younger Cuban-Americans. Last election they interviewed younger Cuban-Americans who were concerned about student loans. Guess who they were voting for?

If our demographics change as predicted, America will be in big trouble.

Forum List

Back