Hispanic Exodus From the Democratic Party is Not Slowing

I would say Mestizo or Mayate or Indio is Worse when it comes from a Fellow Hispanic who is as Dark Skinned as you
sorry thats not what they are being called.....try cockroaches....slime balls... pieces of shit...the loser has used just about every word ....and some here have called for them to be shot on sight...

sorry thats not what they are being called.....try cockroaches....slime balls... pieces of shit...the loser has used just about every word ....and some here have called for them to be shot on sight...
Oh you mean the same things they call us Ultra Conservatives ...

One of the sticking points appears to be the Democratic Party's position on illegal immigration. They've supported their "open borders" policy for years with the intention of pandering to Hispanics, but it's backfired, particularly with those who live in border counties who are experiencing the pains of this policy firsthand.

lol the older illegal criminals don't like the new criminal illegals. Hilarious stuff.

Democrats want Blacks and Hispanics for slaves. They want to keep them poor, pissed off and dependent on government. That's why they're blowing off the Democrat party, and who could blame them?

I’m curious, what do you suckers call trespassers who break into your property without your consent?
Do you offer them a free dinner?

Illegals is fine and I don't care if the snowflakes are offended about that. Illegal aliens is also acceptable.

Cockroaches, wetbacks and everything else? Nope

I’m curious, what do you suckers call trespassers who break into your property without your consent?
your the kind of ass i am talking about....why dont you give everyone an example of the what you call those people so they can see why they dont want to back republicans....

I don't call them anything....speaking to them would alert them to their impending loss of life. I prefer total surprise. On my property...in your casket....same difference.

Democrats want Blacks and Hispanics for slaves. They want to keep them poor, pissed off and dependent on government. That's why they're blowing off the Democrat party, and who could blame them?
Once they begin to understand that...it will only take one or two election cycles ....

your the kind of ass i am talking about....why dont you give everyone an example of the what you call those people so they can see why they dont want to back republicans....
You see Harry…I believe criminals deserve to be called whatever their victims decide to call them…you believe victims should use caution just in case they need the criminals vote one day…you’re pathetic.

You see Harry…I believe criminals deserve to be called whatever their victims decide to call them…you believe victims should use caution just in case they need the criminals vote one day…you’re pathetic.
this has nothing to do with the hispanics coming across the border numbnuts....this thread is about Hispanics leaving the democratic party and maybe embracing your pathetic party.....so why dont you show the class why they wont as long as racist fucks like you are in that party.....

this has nothing to do with the hispanics coming across the border numbnuts....this thread is about Hispanics leaving the democratic party and maybe embracing your pathetic party.....so why dont you show the class why they wont as long as racist fucks like you are in that party.....
Oh gotcha, well then, I only refer to illegals as wetbacks and cockroaches…guess I’m all cleared on the Harry FEELZ meter?

Most Latino males would prefer to beat the living crap out of a queebo than to even so much as say hello. This is not going to work well for the Dems.

Hispanics are leaving countries that have been decimated by far left policies. Why would they want to vote for far left policies in their new found home? THEY...more than most...know where that leads! The Democrats have deliberately flooded the country with Hispanics thinking that it would give them political power. Imagine their chagrin if it turns out that what they've done is flood the country with people who want nothing to do with far left polices.

Forum List

Back