Zone1 Hippie fashion from the point of view of anthropology

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Although there is a separate type of Nordic in northern Europe, most northern Europeans have the opposite type of legs: they have legs that are shorter than average, especially short from the knee to the foot, and often X-shaped. A typical example is Marilyn Monroe.
Somewhere I read that this was characteristic of the agricultural peoples.

Native Americans have the opposite, they have long legs from the knee to the foot, a large instep
and the legs curve like cowboys, inward.

On such legs, jeans look good even if they are very crooked.

Flare jeans and high heels are needed to imitate the American type.

I think that these were migrants from Europe, who were massively imported by the left, somewhere since Roosevelt, across some island, I don't remember, before the 50s. in 1954 this was stopped, but then they helped the left to undermine the system.

Last edited:
  • Banned
And there is no doubt that they carried precisely European culture. Some of them were communists. In addition to alcohol, they consumed glucinogens, but there were unpopular traditional American cocaine and they didn’t even like heroin. The music was unromantic and boring, similar to the German classics, a lot of dirty fun. A depraved way of life, copulation like in a pigsty and so on, a barracks type of living - all that is usually preached by leftists and trumpsters.

Make late 60s halter tops great again!

Cybil Shepherd. 1968.

aba39252c16f3d443db2bf240db0f389.jpg

• Banned
There is an easy way to test the American leg length, I have seen it in CrossFit. Squat on your ass and if the knee is at shoulder level, it's an American length. Most successful crossfit athletes have such legs (information from a crossfit instructor)
These are not necessarily long legs, but they are long legs from the foot to the knee, I do not know how it is correct in English.

• Banned
From this photo, it's easy to see that Brittany's legs reach the top of her shoulder at full bend. This is an American length.

brittany-murphy-nude.jpg

Forum List

Back