Zone1 It's easy to prove that cowboys don't come from the British

I spent years approaching cows. I drove them where I wanted them to go.

You are welcome to your beliefs. But for someone who mocks Christianity, you sure have a warped sense of reality.
Christianity is the religion of a slave empire, the Christian authorities were criminals, they carried out genocides and established the order of the Inquisition. Supporting Christianity in the US is a de facto serious crime against US Freedom.

The legislation of any democracy de facto prohibits Abrahamism, because there are all signs of extremism. All Christian institutions are de facto outside the law, their existence is possible only thanks to the fraud of the federals.

The time will come, and the entire slave genus will answer in full for the desecration of the cow.

This time is already coming, listen to his steps.

And yet you worship the men who drove cattle hundreds of miles to be slaughtered.

You worship men who marked cattle by burning a symbol into their flesh.

It is unthinkable that northern Europeans could endure the heat and dry climate on the prairies. They instantly suffocate in such an atmosphere, they could not stay there even for an hour. In addition, almost all of them are allergic to steppe plants and insects.
Their skin, as a rule, immediately burns in the sun, as if they were doused with boiling water. It turns red and blistered.

For this type of skin, the probability of getting melanoma (skin cancer) in the scorching sun is about one hundred percent.

Just how crazy is this loon ^^^^^^.

Forum List

Back