An Alternative For Christian Nationalism: The Case For Progressive Christian Globalism: Supreme Pope Pelosi will lead us!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
  • Banned
70 percent of evangelicals said they approved of Trump's presidency, according to Pew. can you imagine if 70 percent of evangelicals supported a Democrat president? there'd never be another GOP president ever!

Because I love my country, and seek its best interests in the name of Christ, and recognize the threat to democracy posed by the GOP, I am calling for this new movement!

Meh, I don't believe folks here consider you the brightest bulb in the pack anyway.....Me, well I think you are a BOT escaped from Twitter.

• Banned
Meh, I don't believe folks here consider you the brightest bulb in the pack anyway.....Me, well I think you are a BOT escaped from Twitter.
the only reason anyone would hate me is because i once owned them or their preferred politician with a sick burn. so that's probably why you hate me. the truth hurts

• Banned
This is big: Christianity Today calls for Trump’s impeachment (From December 2019):
“It’s time to call a spade a spade, to say that no matter how many hands we win in this political poker game, we are playing with a stacked deck of gross immorality and ethical
incompetence."

This is from Christianity Today, founded by the late Rev. Billy Graham

Trump won 81% of evangelical vote in 2016.

From Christianity Today’s editor in chief

• Banned
Pelosi answers to God first and the voters second, Trump answers only to himself

• Banned
Eric Trump says his dad ‘literally’ saved Christianity in America. Did he also' literally' save Christmas, the Suburbs, and White Supremacy in America?

FCD50O2WEAor2gu

I guess you could say Miriam Adelson is all in for Trump: “Would it be too much to pray for a day when the Bible gets a ‘Book of Trump,’ much like it has a ‘Book of Esther’ celebrating the deliverance of the Jews from ancient Persia?”

I think it either can't make up its mind what it wants to be or it simply yanks everyone's beard, just to be demonic.

Forum List

Back