Hillary's lies. Not the 13 minute video. The 70 minute video.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

You stupid pathetic fucking left losers. Every last one of you, can go fuck yourselves and die.

I sure hope the black slaves still owned by the democrats watch at 36:00 how she fucking panders to you.

I am confident you won't. That actually makes me happy to know you assholes will never stop voting democrat.

It makes me laugh.

Last edited:
That's why the libs want her. Nobody lies more.
It is worse than that. They know they lie. They, and I swear to God this is the truth, think they ought be able to lie and be hypocrites about everything.

Not kidding.

They are all lousy pieces of worthless dried up dogshit. That is all they are. Actually, they truly are worse than that.

You stupid pathetic fucking left losers. Every last one of you, can go fuck yourselves and die.

I sure hope the black slaves still owned by the democrats watch at 36:00 how she fucking panders to you.

I am confident you won't. That actually makes me happy to know you assholes will never stop voting democrat.

It makes me laugh.

Not even the regressives would voluntarily put themselves through 70 minutes of that bitch.

It makes me laugh.

Not even the regressives would voluntarily put themselves through 70 minutes of that bitch.

Once again please look up the word regressive. You nutcases reversing the meaning doesn't reverse the meaning.

It makes me laugh.

Once again please look up the word regressive. You nutcases reversing the meaning doesn't reverse the meaning.

I just looked it up.

AfJbsrQ.jpg

Sounds like the most common Hillary supporter. Sounds a lot like you actually...

It makes me laugh.

That's really funny, you regressives redefine shit all the time and expect everyone to accept it. But in this case I'm using the traditional meaning, you regressive pukes want to take the US back to the morality of Sodom and Gomorrah, you can't get more regressive than that. Own it bitch, it's all yours.

It makes me laugh.

And yet another OCDD (Obsessive Clinton Derangement Disorder) thread. Brought to you by 3 or more daily hours for the last 25 years of an addiction to Reich wing talk show hosts, that fill their audiences veins with half truths, misconceptions, and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling.

Whom are also responsible for shattering the Grand ol party into pieces, by continually violating Reagan's 11th commandment--thou shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican.

The shocking truth: Colin Powell’s emails don’t matter
Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You!

You wanted Trump--Now you OWN it.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

148611_600.jpg

It makes me laugh.

And yet another OCDD (Obsessive Clinton Derangement Disorder) thread. Brought to you by 3 or more daily hours for the last 25 years of an addiction to Reich wing talk show hosts, that fill their audiences veins with half truths, misconceptions, and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling.

Whom are also responsible for shattering the Grand ol party into pieces, by continually violating Reagan's 11th commandment--thou shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican.

The shocking truth: Colin Powell’s emails don’t matter
Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You!

You wanted Trump--Now you OWN it.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

images

Nothing but a fucking asswipe slave. Can you even tell if this fucking unreal loser acknowledged any of the 70 minutes of lies, or did this fuckstick just ignore it and obfuscate from all it. Therefore the fucking bullshit artist is saying (like I said) that democrats should be able to lie.

This fucking "oreo" pretty much indicating his race. Like I said, I love it that they are still owned by the same people that always owned them. The same block that prevents THOSE PEOPLE from pronouncing ASK, is probably the same thing that blocks them from understanding basic stuff.

Fucking hilarious.

:piss2:

BLACKLIVESMATTER!!!

Black_Lives_Matter_protest.jpg

Looks like the T-Party is alive and well -- and ranting as usual.
Is that an acknowledgement of the lies, or another stupid ass fucking pathetic useless comment? Proving me right again.

Love to punch a fucking left winger square and flush in the teeth.

Forum List

Back