Hillary’s “basket of deplorables” speech was the beginning of the big split we are dealing with now.

You should want to move to a red state. But I suspect you'd be miserable unless it was Florida which sure aint that liberal and or near a Texas liberal city.

In fact the only jobs red states have is in their democratically run cities.

Name some Republican run major cities. I can't think of any. Gooberville? Mayberry? Hooterville? Pettycoat Junction?
So insulting....It's public knowledge in here that I do live in a red state, and it's wonderful....You'd know that if you didn't just decide you needed to come in here and really post nothing but an insult....

The big split started when Bill Clinton was so good, you fabricated the BS Monica Lewinsky fake Scandal, then you puts GW Bush in the WH, told everybody we needed to go to war, and then destroyed America and blew up the economy.

Bill Clinton was a great, GW Bush was the worse, that has really summed up the GOP for the last 30 years, always terrible.
Show us on the doll where they hurt you.

So insulting....It's public knowledge in here that I do live in a red state, and it's wonderful....You'd know that if you didn't just decide you needed to come in here and really post nothing but an insult....
I admittedly love Trump country. If there were jobs though it wouldn't be Trump country. It'd be major cities run by Democrats. With crime.

I'd love for all the die hard Republicans who think we are ruining America to go to red states where they can ban abortion. Then we will get their tourism dollars when they come for abortions.

I admittedly love Trump country. If there were jobs though it wouldn't be Trump country. It'd be major cities run by Democrats. With crime.

I'd love for all the die hard Republicans who think we are ruining America to go to red states where they can ban abortion. Then we will get their tourism dollars when they come for abortions.
Nonsense, You just find a spot outside the city where life is great and let the wealthy who are desperate to get out of the crime-ridden city come out and drive up property values. It's a win-win.

Simply not true...

You sound like a rube from the 1960s who doesn't get out much. Everything you know about the south seems to have come from movies and TV shows like The Dukes of Hazzard and Dallas.

Simply not true...

I hope so. Then our states will never go red again just like your states never ever went blue. I just don't want abortion banned and anti environmental laws

Say for example the chemical train spills. Trump deregulated train safety and look what happened, twice. That was in Ohio. I don't live in OH thank god.

MSU is in the Sweet 16, again.

You sound like a rube from the 1960s who doesn't get out much. Everything you know about the south seems to have come from movies and TV shows like The Dukes of Hazzard and Dallas.
Next time you step on a manhole cover notice it's from the town our hunting property is in. That wasn't true in Florida but most everywhere in America cities and towns get their manhole covers from East Jordan Ironworks. I know some of the people employed at East Jordan Ironworks. They are the lucky ones in town. Those are the best paying jobs. They don't pay much but best in town.

Same reason workers in Walmart don't unionize. The employees in those small towns are just happy to be working. Even $10 hr is fine. Or Tractor Supply Plus.

Ok the nearest major town is Gaylord, MI. It has everything. Strip malls shopping, hotels, etc. But when we all leave and say "I wish I could move up here" is because we can't. Because there are no jobs. Not like the jobs we have in the major cities.

Actually, I can move anywhere I want now. Since Covid I work from home. What city you live in? Maybe I'll come check it out. How much cheaper is it to live there? Do you live on a lake cause I do. I'm not leaving the Great Lakes state. I only hate it here 3 months a year.

Forum List

Back