Hillary wears a catheter.

It's not a catheter, it's a crease. In pants. From ironing.

Hey NYcarb

Give the rw the benefit of the doubt and say it is a catheter.

So? They haven't established the main point of the thread: Hillary has health issues that should disqualify her from becoming president.

All they did is claim Hillary pees in a bag. Big whoop d doo!!

Well, good point. Let them ridicule and mock a voting bloc that Romney won by 12 points...

...Seniors over 65.
No one is mocking seniors other than douche bags like you.

Brilliant retort, retart.

yes it does and its wrong...why in the hell would you wear it below your knee where its gonna show.....you wear the damned thing inside your leg....and you would wear a long dress or jammie pants like i did....you do not wear anything that might 'pull' on it....it wont come out but its uncomfortable at best
Hillary is not going to wear a long dress or Jammie pants. You're a complete fucking moron.

The evidence of your misery is a delight to the eye.

If she can't do the job Tim Kaine will

The Wall Street Leprechaun, you have to be kidding....:lmao:

Dude, you guys nominated a Trumpster Fire as a candidate.

Awesome general election campaign he's running.

:clap:
But he's going to stop being the real Donald Trump until the election is over. Who the real don trump is we're going to have to wait for the finaly. Omg is this a reality show? If it is, the bad guy never wins in the end. Don is the Richard hatch of this reality show or amorossa.

But wait, didn't they win? Lol.

He's hiring a bunch of dark people to tell us how great he is.

I think we've been seeing the real trump. What we see now is a bunch of handlers rebranding a bad product

Another great irony is that the RW'ers believe to this day that Bush beating Kerry was in large part because of the portrayal of Kerry as a flip flopper.

Now they are madly in love with flip flopping.

yes it does and its wrong...why in the hell would you wear it below your knee where its gonna show.....you wear the damned thing inside your leg....and you would wear a long dress or jammie pants like i did....you do not wear anything that might 'pull' on it....it wont come out but its uncomfortable at best
Hillary is not going to wear a long dress or Jammie pants. You're a complete fucking moron.

She prefers her Mao Jackets and Burlap Sacks.

no you are ....believing any woman would wear a pantsuit while wearing a cath......you make this shit up and then convince yourself its true....how sad and they say ignorant people are happy....smh

It's hard to believe that a corrupt crook like Hillary could become the Democrat nominee. . . . . er, wait, I take that back.

If she can't do the job Tim Kaine will

The Wall Street Leprechaun, you have to be kidding....:lmao:

Dude, you guys nominated a Trumpster Fire as a candidate.

Awesome general election campaign he's running.

:clap:
But he's going to stop being the real Donald Trump until the election is over. Who the real don trump is we're going to have to wait for the finaly. Omg is this a reality show? If it is, the bad guy never wins in the end. Don is the Richard hatch of this reality show or amorossa.

But wait, didn't they win? Lol.

He's hiring a bunch of dark people to tell us how great he is.

I think we've been seeing the real trump. What we see now is a bunch of handlers rebranding a bad product

Another great irony is that the RW'ers believe to this day that Bush beating Kerry was in large part because of the portrayal of Kerry as a flip flopper.

Now they are madly in love with flip flopping.

Kerry didn't just flip-flop, he contradicted himself in a single sentence. When he said "I was for it before I was against it," that made him a laughingstock.

hillary-depends.png

Trump likes his suits off the rack from Moscow, all he needs is a plastic red nose and size 35 bowling shoes to complement the picture..

Trump likes his suits off the rack from Moscow, all he needs is a plastic red nose and size 35 bowling shoes to complement the picture..
Ouch
WaPo: Over Half of Clinton Foundation Donors ‘Ineligible’ to Donate Under Foreign Cash Ban
Clinton Foundation Donors 'Ineligible' Under Foreign Cash Ban

Ouch ouch
foreign donor and former head of Russia’s Uranium One Ian Telfer gave a total of $2.35 million to the foundation while Hillary Clinton was at the State Department.

It amuses me what passes as political gamesmanship among conservatives

Downright second grade......Hillary pees her pants

Ouch
WaPo: Over Half of Clinton Foundation Donors ‘Ineligible’ to Donate Under Foreign Cash Ban
Clinton Foundation Donors 'Ineligible' Under Foreign Cash Ban

Ouch ouch
foreign donor and former head of Russia’s Uranium One Ian Telfer gave a total of $2.35 million to the foundation while Hillary Clinton was at the State Department.
tom-mostlyfalse.gif

"We wanted to vet this charge of Clinton engaging in pay-to-play politics.

Trump’s claim is a reductive version of his source material’s findings and runs into several problems.

First, the State Department did approve of Russia’s gradual takeover of a company with significant U.S. uranium assets, but it didn’t act unilaterally. State was one of nine government agencies, not to mention independent federal and state nuclear regulators, that had to sign off on the deal.

Second, while nine people related to the company did donate to the Clinton Foundation, it’s unclear whether they were still involved in the company by the time of the Russian deal and stood to benefit from it.

Third, most of their Clinton Foundation donations occurred before and during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential bid, before she could have known she would become secretary of state.

The bottom line: While the connections between the Clinton Foundation and the Russian deal may appear fishy, there’s simply no proof of any quid pro quo." Did Clinton help Russia obtain uranium for donations? Nope

She might have a stroke and wet herself. Certain precautions have to be taken.
Actually, women that age commonly have incontinence from childbirth and aging/menopause. Also, being on stage for hours at a time does not afford these older politicians much time to use the restroom. Imagine Trump with a swelling prostate or Hillary saying "excuse me, I have to go pee, be right back".

In fact I've often wondered how many politicians use depends or catheters while they spend long hours debating bills or filibustering etc.? For that matter, we should ask Trump to drop his pants and see what's going on under there? For purely political reasons. And, you'd have to have a strong stomach. My hat's off to Melania.

She might have a stroke and wet herself. Certain precautions have to be taken.
Actually, women that age commonly have incontinence from childbirth and aging/menopause. Also, being on stage for hours at a time does not afford these older politicians much time to use the restroom. Imagine Trump with a swelling prostate or Hillary saying "excuse me, I have to go pee, be right back".

In fact I've often wondered how many politicians use depends or catheters while they spend long hours debating bills or filibustering etc.?

So what you're saying is that Helly Rotten is an old fruitbat with a fucked up bladder who leaks urine.. Got it.. that makes it much better..:blowup:

So what you're saying is that Helly Rotten is an old fruitbat with a fucked up bladder who leaks urine.. Got it.. that makes it much better..:blowup:
No, what I'm saying is that 70 year old women often have bladder issues and still are perfectly fine. But lovely sentiments anyway dear. I'm also saying Trump is an old man who may have a typically swollen prostate and needing to "go" frequently...so frequently that he too may wear Depends or a catheter as much time as he spends blathering on stage.

Forum List

Back