Hillary Was Right, example #1029

...and Trump lied. Where are all those coal jobs he promised to bring back?

And what was Hillary’s plan for those disappearing jobs that are never coming back?

Oh, yeah. This:

View attachment 297393

*snip*

The mine closures alone were "catastrophic," according to a 2019 report by the Resource Legacy Fund, a nonprofit conservation group. Delta County went from 701 mining jobs in 2012 to 107 in 2016, a loss of more than 80%.

"Unlike some places that have a more gradual off-ramp or predictable decline, these mine closures came suddenly and significantly, allowing for little advance planning or preparation for what would come next," the report explained.

They were part of a broader decline in coal mining across the country, driven largely by cheap natural gas, which emits less carbon than coal, and the growing affordability of renewable energy. That decline is almost certainly a good thing overall, given the dangers of both mining and burning coal, but the short-term effects can also upend communities whose fates remain tethered to the coal industry.

*snip*

Rural community that lost two coal mines is now teaching kids to install solar panels

Teaching kids to install solar panels, may as well teach them how to collect welfare checks.
Solar will never be a dominant energy source. It will always be a novelty supplement source to a large power grid. A power source that can’t generate shit when it’s dark or cold out is pretty worthless for a power grid.

37qcsx.jpg
which has what to do with the topic?

Nothing? You're just another RWNJ troll?

Cool.

Trolls which dwell in caves and rock-like faces, such as Death Plateau and the Troll Stronghold are known as mountain trolls. These are the most prosperous and numerous of the troll races. Important and notable trolls are generally from this breed and, though some mountain trolls are weaker than other breeds, they appear to be among the more resourceful, as they construct equipment from bone and granite, along with having a primitive society, such as guards, cooks and farmers.

And Epstein did not kill himself.
And that has what to do with coal mines closing?

Troll on little man, troll on.

I would guess that during the time President Trump was campaigning, he never imagined that we would become not only emery-independent, but a net-exporter of oil and gas for the first time in this country's history.

Coal is nice for keeping the power grid going, but oil and natural gas production has really boomed in this country. So coal has to take a back seat.

Oh, and those two coal mines that shut down? They were in Colorado. Nobody thinks of "Colorado" when someone says "coal."
The US has been energy independent since the Obama Administration, and a net exporter of refined petroleum since 2011. This is just another case of tRump riding the trajectory set by someone else.
2018 U.S. becomes a net oil exporter for the first time in 75 years
Sadly inaccurate.

U.S. petroleum product exports exceeded imports in 2011 for first time in over six decades - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

I would guess that during the time President Trump was campaigning, he never imagined that we would become not only emery-independent, but a net-exporter of oil and gas for the first time in this country's history.

Coal is nice for keeping the power grid going, but oil and natural gas production has really boomed in this country. So coal has to take a back seat.

Oh, and those two coal mines that shut down? They were in Colorado. Nobody thinks of "Colorado" when someone says "coal."
The US has been energy independent since the Obama Administration, and a net exporter of refined petroleum since 2011. This is just another case of tRump riding the trajectory set by someone else.

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously when you just make shit up and expect everyone to believe you? Or are you just that uninformed?

Once again:

U.S. becomes a net oil exporter for the first time in 75 years

eia_oil_exports.png

See that spike during the latter part of 2013? That's when the fracking industry took off, no thanks to Obama. After he took steps to curtail oil production on state and federal lands, fracking suddenly became a huge industry on privately-owned land. The only thing Obama did as far as exporting oil and gas, was to lift a longstanding ban on crude-oil exports, which was not until in 2015.

Natural-gas production similarly increased by more than 50 percent during his tenure, no thanks to Obama. That was also largely due to the industry’s embracing of fracking technology.

Last edited:
The market should be free and open so that the coal industry has the same opportunity as any other business. If they can't make it, it's not up to the government, nor Trump, to go against the free-market to bail them out.

It seems to me that, under Obama, the government acted like a fascist entity and tried to destroy the coal industry, and you cheered them on.
What did Obama do to harm the coal industry? That was frackers and natural gas, not Obama.

but Trumpy promised to bring coal back. Where is it?
Plenty. Obama Kept His Promise, 83,000 Coal Jobs Lost And 400 Mines Shuttered
Then see post #6.
Yet your article doesn’t have a single quote of Obama promising anything.

FAIL.

What did Obama do to harm the coal industry? That was frackers and natural gas, not Obama.

but Trumpy promised to bring coal back. Where is it?
Obama campaigned on shutting coal power plants down. What is you stupid or something?
Link? Quotes? You’re lying.
I see, you choose to remain stupid.
You’re making an assertion. Back it up with a reputable link.
How is the Clinton foundation doing?
Fine, AFAIK.

How is Trump University doing?

So?

So?

So...do you like being dependent on foreign oil?

So?

So...do you like being dependent on foreign oil?
We haven’t been since 2011.

...and Trump lied. Where are all those coal jobs he promised to bring back?

And what was Hillary’s plan for those disappearing jobs that are never coming back?

Oh, yeah. This:

View attachment 297393

*snip*

The mine closures alone were "catastrophic," according to a 2019 report by the Resource Legacy Fund, a nonprofit conservation group. Delta County went from 701 mining jobs in 2012 to 107 in 2016, a loss of more than 80%.

"Unlike some places that have a more gradual off-ramp or predictable decline, these mine closures came suddenly and significantly, allowing for little advance planning or preparation for what would come next," the report explained.

They were part of a broader decline in coal mining across the country, driven largely by cheap natural gas, which emits less carbon than coal, and the growing affordability of renewable energy. That decline is almost certainly a good thing overall, given the dangers of both mining and burning coal, but the short-term effects can also upend communities whose fates remain tethered to the coal industry.

*snip*

Rural community that lost two coal mines is now teaching kids to install solar panels

Mining and forestry have had the largest job gains under this president than every other category:

105245840-izzy.PNG

At the top of the list, jobs in the mining and logging industry are up 13.5 percent since the election, well above the gains in construction and transportation, which made second and third place, respectively

This chart shows jobs in industries like mining and construction are thriving under Trump

Hillary was wrong number 8 million.

Trump promise kept number 350.

Obama campaigned on shutting coal power plants down. What is you stupid or something?
Link? Quotes? You’re lying.
I see, you choose to remain stupid.
You’re making an assertion. Back it up with a reputable link.
How is the Clinton foundation doing?
Fine, AFAIK.

How is Trump University doing?
I believe the same as the Clinton foundation.

So you go to some little rural village after coal mines have been shut down and teach kids to install solar panels and then what? What sort of long term solution is that? It's as bad a solution as teaching them to run the fry machine at McDonalds, but worse!

Because people may be back tomorrow or after for more fries. But once your panels are up
then what?

So you go to some little rural village after coal mines have been shut down and teach kids to install solar panels and then what? What sort of long term solution is that? It's as bad a solution as teaching them to run the fry machine at McDonalds, but worse!

Because people may be back tomorrow or after for more fries. But once your panels are up
then what?
I guess construction businesses should shut down. Once you’ve built the houses then what?

You’re not smart.

I guess construction businesses should shut down. Once you’ve built the houses then what?

You’re not smart.
Solar panel installers are not building roofs specifically so they can install panels in them. You are dealing with a service that is working with a finite amount of roofs. Once those houses have been serviced, and not every house wants solar panels by any means, that's the end of your usefulness.

You are considerably less smart.

You’re not smart.
Solar panel installers are not building roofs specifically so they can install panels in them. You are dealing with a service that is working with a finite amount of roofs. Once those houses have been serviced, and not every house wants solar panels by any means, that's the end of your usefulness.

You are considerably less smart.
Roofs aren’t the only place to install solar panels, dumbass.

She was right about everything but the rust belt, the handling of classified information, a large segment of population she chose to vilify, and her own ego, which caused her to ignore the advice of her own people.

So, she was wrong about how to campaign, wrong about the people she said she wanted to represent, wrong about how to do her job, wrong about her staff and wrong about herself.

A megalomaniac that against all odds fell on her on her face when it counted most. Tripped up by her own hubris and sense of entitlement.

And it couldn't have happened to a nicer gal. LOL.

Forum List

Back