Hillary .. tooo Rich For Jail?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Rather than Hillary being the first female President, I'd rather her being the first .. used up .. First Lady to be thrown in jail... :popcorn:

th (10).jpg

Be interesting to figure out a numeric value for how much you need to be worth to avoid inprisonment. Like that kid who ran down several people but was aquitted because of being too rich. Infamous 'affluenza' defense.

"If you're worth at least X, you can commit murder and get away with it." :)

Rather than Hillary being the first female President, I'd rather her being the first .. used up .. First Lady to be thrown in jail... :popcorn:

View attachment 37499

You could start by citing the criminal offenses you think Hillary committed...

There are way too many to put in a post. Since she didn't release all of her e-mails from her private account, we don't know if she violated any laws other than the one that required her to use a .gov e-mail account.

View attachment 37499

There are way too many to put in a post. Since she didn't release all of her e-mails from her private account, we don't know if she violated any laws other than the one that required her to use a .gov e-mail account.

Start by putting one in a post. Cite the law, and the criminal penalties.

View attachment 37499

If I felt it mattered to you at all I would make the effort but you could care less, you'd rather bury your head up her ample ass.

Laws mean nothing to a person who is far above them and the cult follows of Hillary fully approve.

Forum List

Back