Hillary To Be Arrested?

Obviously, you have never heard of a FOIA request, which would have made any information that isn't classified available to the public, had Hillary handled her work-related emails in a LEGAL manner...

Instead, she broke the law by using an unsecure server and then attempting to destroy those official records (which Federal Law mandated be preserved)...

Now you're just butt-hurt because the American people got to see them anyway....

I don't care about the emails. It's none of my business what Hillary or anyone sends in personal communications.
Would you change your mind if it revealed an obvious crime?

Not if the Constitution was trampled in the process. There are laws governing the gathering of evidence.
That's true, but I wouldn't mind if any politicians emails were open to the public. I would want to know about corruption on either side of the aisle.

Hillary wasn't "elected" to SOS. She was an Obama appointee. My guess is that she had some rights attached to that employment.
Rights that she took advantage for Pay TO Play.

Anyone that supports the U S Constitution should hate Assange because what he does is spit on our rights to freedom of speech and the right to privacy in our personal papers.
Obviously, you have never heard of a FOIA request, which would have made any information that isn't classified available to the public, had Hillary handled her work-related emails in a LEGAL manner...

Instead, she broke the law by using an unsecure server and then attempting to destroy those official records (which Federal Law mandated be preserved)...

Now you're just butt-hurt because the American people got to see them anyway....

I don't care about the emails. It's none of my business what Hillary or anyone sends in personal communications.
This is supposed to be a government of the people, for the people, and by the people. When elected officials are violating the law and working against the will of the people, it IS my business, personal communications or not.

I see.....you are one of those that wanted to have a good look at Bill Clinton's penis. Me? There are just some things I won't do in the name of prurient interest.
I don't care if you want to turn a blind eye to a Sec. of State putting our national security at risk and selling influence but don't tell me I have to.

I certainly wasn't impressed with Clinton's SOS service. As far as I can tell all of them have to "make the sausage" as it were and do the dirty work of forming and sometimes applying foreign policy pretty much on the fly. Clinton made choices I'm sure she would like to call back as Obama would especially his involvement with Libya and Syria. The Mid East is a total clusterfuck and these people had to deal with this so called "Arab Spring" which changed the game and gave the area pockets of chaos that ISIS or ISIL could build in. AND these people had the worlds best intelligence gathering machine at their disposal. It was an IMPOSSIBLE job with virtually no perfect outcome and land mines in every direction many of which STILL exist.

Here in our comfy and safe environment it is easy to find fault. Our lives don't hang in the balance. No one would come to OUR aid if they did. OK...Clinton should have invested more time and care researching the best way to use emails. I get why you people think it is so important. I don't. ANYTHING CAN BE HACKED! There is no such thing as "safe" emails as has been proven by Jullian Assange. THAT is why I believe this is a tempest in a tea cup.

Clinton and her husband have agreed to some of the worst legislation this country have ever been saddled with. THAT is why I cannot support her. All this BS about emails helps take time away from exposing her on REAL REASONS to not vote for her.

Trump was on an entertainment media "bus" with the reporter knowingly offering himself for a part of the "show" because he was and is desperate for attention. He knew he was being recorded for use by the media.

I'm not a "liberal" and what I said is not hypocrisy. The Constitution says we are protected from what Assange was and is doing.

So where in the constitution does it say you're not allowed to expose corruption?

EVERY American's privacy and free speech is protected...even Clinton's.

WTF does this have to do with free speech?

I don't want to make your silly head explode explaining it to you. I don't want to used the internet as a weapon.

" I don't want to used "
Hmmm...somehow I'm not worried.

Spelling error noted.

Anyone that supports the U S Constitution should hate Assange because what he does is spit on our rights to freedom of speech and the right to privacy in our personal papers.

Not if the Constitution was trampled in the process. There are laws governing the gathering of evidence.
Which is why the FBI got the "Weiner's" computer, and is reopening their investigation...

See, if the FBI checks computers and servers in a legal manner, the evidence they find CAN be used in a prosecution...

Meanwhile, that "back-door FOIA request" certainly let the American people get the information Hillary tried to destroy....

So get over your butt-hurt...

I assure you I have no "butt hurt". I'm not voting for Clinton OR Trump. I just believe this email nonsense is hiding real reasons to not elect Clinton. Most Americans have problems with the internet from time to time and won't blame Clinton for her problems with the internet. The only audience that seems to really care will not vote for Clinton even if the email nonsense was never an issue.

What about Jane Fonda, 'Achmed Charlie', and the communications of several million of the world's population that the NSA have "on file"? Ooooops, a glitch?

You can thank Bush and Cheney for the massive expansion of the NSA. The Patriot Act was the most intrusive and cowardly response to a felony in the history of the world.

So where in the constitution does it say you're not allowed to expose corruption?

WTF does this have to do with free speech?

I don't want to make your silly head explode explaining it to you. I don't want to used the internet as a weapon.

" I don't want to used "
Hmmm...somehow I'm not worried.

Spelling error noted.

As is your dimwittedness .......

That's true, but I wouldn't mind if any politicians emails were open to the public. I would want to know about corruption on either side of the aisle.

Deep Throat said the same thing.

Deep Throat (Watergate) - Wikipedia

Woodward claimed that he would signal "Deep Throat" that he desired a meeting by moving a flowerpot with a red flag on the balcony of his apartment. When Deep Throat wanted a meeting he would make special marks on page twenty of Woodward's copy of The New York Times; he would circle the page number and draw clock hands to indicate the hour. They often met "on the bottom level of an underground garage just over the Key Bridge in Rosslyn," at 2:00 a.m. The garage is located at 1401 Wilson Boulevard and has a historical marker erected in 2011; the garage was scheduled to be demolished, though the county decided to save the historical marker, and the landowner promised to design a memorial commemorating the Watergate scandal.

Obama may have a criminal past...

When the IRS received Barry Soetoro’s federal tax filing, the IRS could not attach the name Barrack Hussein Obama to the SSI number provided or the address provided. So the IRS assigned the fictitious name "Barrack Hussein Obama" a tax ID number for a person from Connecticut (Where Barry unlawfully filed a federal tax form using a false name). Barry Soetoro began using the tax ID number as his SSI number when using the fictitious name Barrack Obama. This is why Barry Soetoro has a Connecticut SSI number. When I worked for the IRS, I saw this occur more than once and yes, it is a felony to knowingly file a fraudulent federal tax forms. Most of the politicians that cheat on their taxes claim it was an accident. That is how they get away with their tax cheat crimes. Using a fake name is no accident. ...

Because Barry was such a news maker as the only Black in the Senate, and he could speak like a white man he was made key speaker for the Democrat convention. Barry then decided to run for President to keep the lie going. No one thought to question Barry's back ground in the Democrt party... They helped cover up the ugly back ground. The only person jumping up and down warning Barry was not who he claimed to be was Alan Keys and he was discarded as just an angry loser.

It would have been too much of a shock to put Nixon in jail, but that was not the case with Obama, when the story was released that he committed fraud on his taxes, and that an arrest was being considered. He should have been the first president to land in jail. Now, we have an opportunity to really put away another corrupt official in Hillary. That would be quite something, if they really did throw away the key.

Hillary wasn't "elected" to SOS. She was an Obama appointee. My guess is that she had some rights attached to that employment.
"Lying" for example? And "treason", apparently. "Cooking the books"? "Spying" on the opposition political party? What other "rights" do you reckon she had? I'm listening.

Forum List

Back