Hillary To Be Arrested?

I cannot understand why so many americans hate Julian Assange. If the US government and political credibility/honesty is compelled to improve, it will be the likes of whistle-blowers (thanks solely to Wikileaks) who have done the leg work. Julian Assange and Wikileaks are creating a win-win situation for the entire world. We want Democracy! When do we want it? Now!

maxresdefault.jpg
Liberals hate Assange because he's exposing their criminality. The rest of us are thankful he has the courage to expose their criminality.

Anyone that supports the U S Constitution should hate Assange because what he does is spit on our rights to freedom of speech and the right to privacy in our personal papers.
Assange Is not even a US citizen. He's from Australia. The US constitution does not apply to him.

Julian Assange should get Time Magazines "Man of the Year".
... and if Nobel were noble ........

Nobel outlived their usefulness and credibility when they awarded that useless piece of shit to Obama and Gore and Arafat and Gorbachev and Mandela and ignored Ronald Reagan and Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and Pope John Paul II.

Look for the next Nobel Prize for literature to be awarded for slum wall spray can pearl of racist black wisdom.

Nobel outlived their usefulness and credibility when they awarded that useless piece of shit to Obama and Gore and Arafat and Gorbachev and Mandela and ignored Ronald Reagan and Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and Pope John Paul II.
I agree with you in the main. It is certainly a useless award, meaning nothing but political correct balderdash. I don't agree with all of your choices in demonstrating it's "piece of shit-ness", but that's not important. :eusa_angel:

Anyone that supports the U S Constitution should hate Assange because what he does is spit on our rights to freedom of speech and the right to privacy in our personal papers.
Assange Is not even a US citizen. He's from Australia. The US constitution does not apply to him.
In a very contorted way ..... I see your point. I mean, I agree with you even if I don't understand its' significance. :biggrin:

Assange has given us enough material for the most unbelievable movie. Wish he would get Obama's emails.
Don't assume he doesn't have Obama's school records/long form BC and Obama's emails.
The ONLY reason Assange is still alive is Obama/Hillary KNOW if Assange should suddenly have a grave 'accident' everything Assange has on Obama and Hillary/Lynche/Kerry and a hundred other Washington elite WILL be released by Assange's surrogates living in anonymity thousands of miles from London.

Assange has given us enough material for the most unbelievable movie. Wish he would get Obama's emails.
Don't assume he doesn't have Obama's school records/long form BC and Obama's emails.
The ONLY reason Assange is still alive is Obama/Hillary KNOW if Assange should suddenly have a grave 'accident' everything Assange has on Obama and Hillary/Lynche/Kerry and a hundred other Washington elite WILL be released by Assange's surrogates living in anonymity thousands of miles from London.
And THAT should make the Libtards' assholes pucker....

Another traitor speaks.
You are supporting a traitor.

Absolute nonsense. Is she supporting Putin? Does she idolize Putin? Putin, the dictator, the fascist, the one who is the enemy of the West, of all our allies, our enemy? Your beloved, T-Rump, loves Putin. T-Rump is the traitor, and anyone who supports him.
Gee, did Trump give Putin a "reset button" and sell him 1/3 of our uranium supply???

Another traitor speaks.

Absolute nonsense. Is she supporting Putin? Does she idolize Putin? Putin, the dictator, the fascist, the one who is the enemy of the West, of all our allies, our enemy? Your beloved, T-Rump, loves Putin. T-Rump is the traitor, and anyone who supports him.
Hillary and Obama tried to kiss Putin's ass, but he told them to go to he'll. Now it's time to put real leaders in the office of president. That's why Putin will work with Trump. You do remember Obama telling Putin to wait till after the election and he could work better with him? Putin still said FUCK YOU. LOL

Another traitor speaks.

Hillary and Obama tried to kiss Putin's ass, but he told them to go to he'll. Now it's time to put real leaders in the office of president. That's why Putin will work with Trump. You do remember Obama telling Putin to wait till after the election and he could work better with him? Putin still said FUCK YOU. LOL

Told Putin? No, the snivelling punk practically begged the Putin stooge to wait until after snivelling yahoos at home confirmed his occupation of the people's house.

I am gonna laugh my ass off when it finally is proven that Russia did not hack hildabeast...it was a inside job IMO. And Obama and Hildabeast are playing a dangerous game blaming the Russians.

I am gonna laugh my ass off when it finally is proven that Russia did not hack hildabeast...it was a inside job IMO. And Obama and Hildabeast are playing a dangerous game blaming the Russians.
I think Obama doesn't want Hillary to win. If she does, she will keep his policies going and when they fail he will get blamed. If Trump wins and he can't turn it around and the economy tanks because of them he can blame the republicans again.

That's true, but Washington will shelv it alongside the whereabouts of Jimmy Hoffa, the WMD hoax in Irak, the CIA's roll in the assassination of Olaf Palme, and that crate the FBI confiscated from Indiana Jones ........ as "unsolved mysteries".

Her guilt is very evident. Deny, deny, then say you released all the emails, but wait they found more. Deny, deny, then avoid the topic. Tell anyone with access to avoid the FBI investigation. Have everyone lawyer up. All of this can only hurt your campaign, so why do it, unless YOU ARE GUILTY AS HELL!

Yeah, and I'm sure you feel the same way about the slime that taped a private conversationthen leaked it to the public regarding Trump and his "locker room" talk?

Hypocrisy they name is "liberal".

Trump was on an entertainment media "bus" with the reporter knowingly offering himself for a part of the "show" because he was and is desperate for attention. He knew he was being recorded for use by the media.

I'm not a "liberal" and what I said is not hypocrisy. The Constitution says we are protected from what Assange was and is doing.

So where in the constitution does it say you're not allowed to expose corruption?

EVERY American's privacy and free speech is protected...even Clinton's.

WTF does this have to do with free speech?

I don't want to make your silly head explode explaining it to you. I don't want to used the internet as a weapon.

Obviously, you have never heard of a FOIA request, which would have made any information that isn't classified available to the public, had Hillary handled her work-related emails in a LEGAL manner...

Instead, she broke the law by using an unsecure server and then attempting to destroy those official records (which Federal Law mandated be preserved)...

Now you're just butt-hurt because the American people got to see them anyway....

I don't care about the emails. It's none of my business what Hillary or anyone sends in personal communications.
Would you change your mind if it revealed an obvious crime?

Not if the Constitution was trampled in the process. There are laws governing the gathering of evidence.
That's true, but I wouldn't mind if any politicians emails were open to the public. I would want to know about corruption on either side of the aisle.

Hillary wasn't "elected" to SOS. She was an Obama appointee. My guess is that she had some rights attached to that employment.

Yeah, and I'm sure you feel the same way about the slime that taped a private conversationthen leaked it to the public regarding Trump and his "locker room" talk?

Hypocrisy they name is "liberal".

Trump was on an entertainment media "bus" with the reporter knowingly offering himself for a part of the "show" because he was and is desperate for attention. He knew he was being recorded for use by the media.

I'm not a "liberal" and what I said is not hypocrisy. The Constitution says we are protected from what Assange was and is doing.

So where in the constitution does it say you're not allowed to expose corruption?

EVERY American's privacy and free speech is protected...even Clinton's.

WTF does this have to do with free speech?

I don't want to make your silly head explode explaining it to you. I don't want to used the internet as a weapon.

" I don't want to used "
Hmmm...somehow I'm not worried.

Forum List

Back