Hillary thinks she is still relevant?

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Relevant to what? The rapidly aging hag with mysterious health problems thinks she still has some credibility? Must be the booze talking.

Well, billary seems to have tamed down....at least there are no recent stories of him dicking anyone.

42718-hillary-clinton-speaking-getty-640x480.jpg

They are just looking to motivate the handful of people who would vote for her again in 2020 to go out and vote for whichever Dem is on the ticket.

There are rumblings she could run again, I wouldn't ever count that idea out.

As long as she has millions of supporters she is relevant and people will care about her endorsements.

Heard this morning ole Bill seems to be fading as a must have speaker any more.

The future of the democratic party?

She is rather cutesy but a total creation of the media and dumb as a rock.

If she is serious she really needs to study up...she should get a bunch of tutors to bring her up to par...so she can open her mouth without constantly putting her foot in it.

190301-ocasio-cortez-420x315.png

Heard this morning ole Bill seems to be fading as a must have speaker any more.
Keeps him in cozy Chappaqua while the Hildebeast is off knocking herself out. Cozy and warm with the Energizer Bunny clad in his favorite blue knit dress...

Bill Cosby went to jail for doing much less than bill clinton....i wonder if he will visit his old buddy in jail?

Relevant to what? The rapidly aging hag with mysterious health problems thinks she still has some credibility? Must be the booze talking.

Well, billary seems to have tamed down....at least there are no recent stories of him dicking anyone.

Just look at you, creating a thread, and hyperventilating about Hillary. Even you are convinced she's relevant, requiring some Breitbart-inspired feces-flinging. Good boy!

Republicans think she is relevant. I cant read through a political thread without hearing about that ****

Just look at you, creating a thread, and hyperventilating about Hillary. Even you are convinced she's relevant, requiring some Breitbart-inspired feces-flinging. Good boy!

Finally I got a bite. hehheh

Some woids come to mind when I see a post like yours...........particuarly---unaware and uninformed.

Republicans think she is relevant. I cant read through a political thread without hearing about that ****

Not at all....she just makes for a good whipping boy ...so to speak.

Now I understand very well....she is a huge, huge yes I say huge embarassment for the party.....quite funny.

All Things Trump on Twitter

Last edited:

Forum List

Back