Hillary supporters, what is her best accomplishment in government to date?

If you mean Bush, Sr. , it's likely because of his service as a Naval Aviator in WWII and earning the flying cross medal.

If you mean Bush, Sr. , it's likely because of his service as a Naval Aviator in WWII and earning the flying cross medal.

Bush Sr flew in the Pacific during WWII...didn't help to liberate France
Bush Jr protected the state of Texas during Vietnam

What are her foreign policy victories?

"SHE" got Bin Ladin.

She helped to clean up the mess her husband left for the world. BILL CLINTON WAS OFFERED BIN LADIN AND TURNED DOWN THE OFFER IN 1998.

Bill could have taken out bin ladin, but he was worried about "COLLATERAL DAMAGE".

The reasons varied why a particular attack did not go forward — fear of civilian casualties, uncertainty in the intelligence, diplomatic fallout, bureaucratic inertia. During Clinton’s presidency, al-Qaeda attacked U.S. targets overseas, not in the homeland. Media attention was fleeting. When the CIA suddenly withdrew its support for one operation, the commission wrote: “It was the duty of [George] Tenet and the CIA leadership to balance the risks of inaction against jeopardizing the lives of their operatives and agents. And they had reason to worry about failure: millions of dollars down the drain; a shoot-out that could be seen as an assassination; and, if there were repercussions in Pakistan, perhaps a coup.”

I wonder how the 3,000 people who died on 9-11 feel about BILL CLINTON'S DECISION.
What is the most significant victory achieved by your favorite secretary of state in the last 30 years? Just curious. Try and answer without looking anything up.
She is currently running for President.

What Secretary of State has run for POTUS in the past 30 years? Try and answer without looking anything up.

She has nothing noteworthy from her time in government at all?
You are dodging my question.... what was your favorite accomplishment of Bush before he got elected? Or Pick any president?? Don't look anything up.

OK, we are moving onto Presidents.....cool.

Bush was a good governor of Texas, which is like running a country.

Again, I'll go back to Hillary. What has she accomplished that she can hang her hat on that she should be POTUS. The election is in 5 days... guess she has not been effective getting that out there.
Well yes I thought we were talking about people running for president. You say that George bushes accomplishment that you respect most is that he was governor of Texas. OK I'll say that Hillary's accomplishments are being first lady, Secretary of State, and senator of New York for two terms. You are probably going to ask for specifics. Give me some specifics about George Bush as governor of Texas. Don't look anything up... see where I'm going and why this is a loaded BS question?
First lady, the most cheated on lady in America.
Senator, she had to move to a place that would vote for any Democrat. No matter what.
Secretary of state. Lol, she got that because the little black man stole the presidency from her.
Real accomplishments! Lol
Also the first presidential candidate to be under 2 fbi investigations at the same time.
This is the best you could come up with?

Ah, the success of the Russian reset! ISIS is a major feather in her cap! The Obama apology tour, remember that?! Crimea and Ukraine! Green -lighting furure Iranian nukes. I mean after all, who doesn't want nuclear Mullahs?

The list goes on
Russian reset was a major failure for Putin. He was given an opportunity to enhance relationships and economic ties with the west
Putin blew it and now must deal with tough economic sanctions that are crippling his once promising economy
I remember Obama telling Putin to wait till after the election so he could work with him better. I bet Putin called him a pussy right after.

I spoke to an old Slovak Jew and mentioned my dad fought in the Pacific as a USN captain whereupon he thanked me for my father's service. I demurred mentioning that he did not fight in Europe. He said that it didn't matter and that my father liberated Jews just as much as the first GIs or Russian soldier that walked into a concentration camps.

Ah, the success of the Russian reset! ISIS is a major feather in her cap! The Obama apology tour, remember that?! Crimea and Ukraine! Green -lighting furure Iranian nukes. I mean after all, who doesn't want nuclear Mullahs?

The list goes on
Russian reset was a major failure for Putin. He was given an opportunity to enhance relationships and economic ties with the west
Putin blew it and now must deal with tough economic sanctions that are crippling his once promising economy
I remember Obama telling Putin to wait till after the election so he could work with him better. I bet Putin called him a pussy right after.

Putin should have taken him up on the offer

Putin's economy is crippled while Obama has the strongest economy in the world

The list goes on

Yeah and the economy is booming with record number on welfare.

The list goes on

Try Putin's economy

Russia's Road To Economic Ruin

Russia may be making big moves on the world stage, but after two years of U.S. and European sanctions over Ukraine (as well as a sustained dip in the price of world oil), the county’s fiscal forecast is bleak–and getting bleaker still. In fact, 2017 could turn out to be a disastrous year for Vladimir Putin’s government, unless it fundamentally changes political course.

As The Times of London recently outlined, the country’s national reserves have shrunk by two-thirds since the start of hostilities with Ukraine in 2014, falling from £67 billion (roughly $88 billion) that year to barely £23 billion (roughly $30 billion) today. While the depleted funds have been used to bolster the hemorrhaging national budget, the larger economic crisis has plunged millions into poverty and all but eliminated the gains in living standards made in Russia in recent years

Putin should have accepted Obama's offer of reset

Last edited:

The list goes on

Are you proposing that Obama should have forced employers to pay higher wages?

Good for you!
Nope, but if he knew what he was doing the economy could do better, but Obama care made full time jobs, part time.

I know Sr served in the Pacific.

That helped France....it helped the world.

You're not such a dumb **** that you think the pacific and the Atlantic theaters in WWII had nothing to do with each other, are you?

If JAPAN won WWII, I think the world would be different.
Can anyone else come up with Hillary's best accomplishment other than "SUPPORTING" healthcare for kids as THE FIRST LADY?

Anyone?

it doesn't even have to be GOOD...what is her BEST ACCOMPLISHMENT?

What does SHE SAY IT IS?

I will help the Hillary lovers:

hillary-accomplishments-600x284.jpg

That is what she says for her accomplishments...what say her suppositories?

You're not such a dumb **** that you think the pacific and the Atlantic theaters in WWII had nothing to do with each other, are you?

Can anyone else come up with Hillary's best accomplishment other than "SUPPORTING" healthcare for kids as THE FIRST LADY?

Anyone?

What does SHE SAY IT IS?

Why do you have to post a fabricated quote from Hillary to help support your bogus claim?

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Describes Her Major Accomplishments as Secretary of State

Last edited:

Anyone?

What does SHE SAY IT IS?

She fought bravely in Bosnia:

Anyone?

What does SHE SAY IT IS?

Why do you have to post a fabricated quote from Hillary to help support your bogus claim?

She lies so much it is now impossible to know what is one of her lies, or someone elses.

what is her best accomplishment in government to date?

In 1993 when she and Bill were "co-Presidents", she took over his attempts to socialize the country's health care, way back then. She held secret meetings of politicians, insurance companies, law enforcement agencies... everybody except doctors. Her scheme created new categories of crimes, new penalties for people who did what she didn't want, etc.

And she pulled the biggest boner of all time: She published a book telling people what she was going to do.

Normal Americans were so outraged, they buried their congressmen with letters, telegrams etc. demanding they vote it down. Democrats tried frantically to pass it, but couldn't get enough votes, and it died in Congress.

At the next nationwide election in 1994, nomal American people voted Democrats out of Congress in record numbers (and even out of state governments), and handed majorities in both houses (and most state governments) to Republicans for practically the first time since WWII. The new Congress was finally able to lower the capital gains tax, devolve Welfare to the states, and many other things Republicans had been promising. The result was an almost-balanced budget and a return to the prosperity produced by the Reagan tax cuts of a decade ago.

Hillary's greatest accomplishment was to get Democrats thrown out of Congress in such large numbers, that the nation was able to shrug off the GHWB "Read my lips, no new taxes" new taxes forced on him by the previous Democrat congresses and prosper for a while.

For that we owe her cordial thanks.

What is the most significant victory achieved by your favorite secretary of state in the last 30 years? Just curious. Try and answer without looking anything up.

What Secretary of State has run for POTUS in the past 30 years? Try and answer without looking anything up.

You are dodging my question.... what was your favorite accomplishment of Bush before he got elected? Or Pick any president?? Don't look anything up.

Again, I'll go back to Hillary. What has she accomplished that she can hang her hat on that she should be POTUS. The election is in 5 days... guess she has not been effective getting that out there.
Well yes I thought we were talking about people running for president. You say that George bushes accomplishment that you respect most is that he was governor of Texas. OK I'll say that Hillary's accomplishments are being first lady, Secretary of State, and senator of New York for two terms. You are probably going to ask for specifics. Give me some specifics about George Bush as governor of Texas. Don't look anything up... see where I'm going and why this is a loaded BS question?
Senator, she had to move to a place that would vote for any Democrat. No matter what.
Secretary of state. Lol, she got that because the little black man stole the presidency from her.
Also the first presidential candidate to be under 2 fbi investigations at the same time.
You're dodging the question. Its easy to be a judgement critique. Pick your favorite president and list the major accomplishment prior to them taking the office. Do so without looking anything up.

You're dodging the question. Its easy to be a judgement critique. Pick your favorite president and list the major accomplishment prior to them taking the office. Do so without looking anything up.
Actually, Herbert Hoover was one of the most accomplished persons to ascend to the presidency, following Washington obviously.

I spoke to an old Slovak Jew and mentioned my dad fought in the Pacific as a USN captain whereupon he thanked me for my father's service. I demurred mentioning that he did not fight in Europe. He said that it didn't matter and that my father liberated Jews just as much as the first GIs or Russian soldier that walked into a concentration camps.

Exactly.

It's pretty fucking ignorant for anyone to discount what soldiers did in one theater not affecting the rest of the war. Of course it does.

Thanks to your father for his service to this nation. We will never have an America with great men and women like we did during WWII. We are now a nation of a lot of pussies that relinquish freedom in exchange for THE GOVERNMENT controlling their lives. It's pretty sad.

Hillary hit the RESET button with Russia....how about that as an accomplishment?

Exactly.

It's pretty fucking ignorant for anyone to discount what soldiers did in one theater not affecting the rest of the war. Of course it does.

Thanks to your father for his service to this nation. We will never have an America with great men and women like we did during WWII. We are now a nation of a lot of pussies that relinquish freedom in exchange for THE GOVERNMENT controlling their lives. It's pretty sad.

Hillary hit the RESET button with Russia....how about that as an accomplishment?

Hillary offered a reset to the Russians prior to Putin. When Putin took over he brashly brushed it aside

Why did he need a rest with the west? He had immense oil wealth and plans that did not include working with the west. So he invaded Crimea and the Ukraine and said...what are you going to do about it?

Then oil dropped $50 a barrel and Obama and the west put on crippling sanctions. The once promising Russian economy is in a shambles

How is that reset working out for you Vlad?

Exactly.

Hillary offered a reset to the Russians prior to Putin. When Putin took over he brashly brushed it aside

Why did he need a rest with the west? He had immense oil wealth and plans that did not include working with the west. So he invaded Crimea and the Ukraine and said...what are you going to do about it?

Then oil dropped $50 a barrel and Obama and the west put on crippling sanctions. The once promising Russian economy is in a shambles

How is that reset working out for you Vlad?

Hillary offered a reset to the Russians prior to Putin.

Putin has been in charge since 2000, when did she offer her reset?

Forum List

Back