Hillary supporters, what is her best accomplishment in government to date?

I'm going to go with her millions of air miles as her most significant "accomplishment".

What has Hillary accomplished?

Children's healthcare SCHIP
Aid to 9-11 responders
Restored strained relations with our allies
START treaty
Organized economic sanctions against Iran

What are her foreign policy victories?

"SHE" got Bin Ladin.

She helped to clean up the mess her husband left for the world. BILL CLINTON WAS OFFERED BIN LADIN AND TURNED DOWN THE OFFER IN 1998.

Bill could have taken out bin ladin, but he was worried about "COLLATERAL DAMAGE".

The reasons varied why a particular attack did not go forward — fear of civilian casualties, uncertainty in the intelligence, diplomatic fallout, bureaucratic inertia. During Clinton’s presidency, al-Qaeda attacked U.S. targets overseas, not in the homeland. Media attention was fleeting. When the CIA suddenly withdrew its support for one operation, the commission wrote: “It was the duty of [George] Tenet and the CIA leadership to balance the risks of inaction against jeopardizing the lives of their operatives and agents. And they had reason to worry about failure: millions of dollars down the drain; a shoot-out that could be seen as an assassination; and, if there were repercussions in Pakistan, perhaps a coup.”

I wonder how the 3,000 people who died on 9-11 feel about BILL CLINTON'S DECISION.
What is the most significant victory achieved by your favorite secretary of state in the last 30 years? Just curious. Try and answer without looking anything up.
She is currently running for President.

What Secretary of State has run for POTUS in the past 30 years? Try and answer without looking anything up.

She has nothing noteworthy from her time in government at all?
You are dodging my question.... what was your favorite accomplishment of Bush before he got elected? Or Pick any president?? Don't look anything up.

OK, we are moving onto Presidents.....cool.

Bush was a good governor of Texas, which is like running a country.

Again, I'll go back to Hillary. What has she accomplished that she can hang her hat on that she should be POTUS. The election is in 5 days... guess she has not been effective getting that out there.
Well yes I thought we were talking about people running for president. You say that George bushes accomplishment that you respect most is that he was governor of Texas. OK I'll say that Hillary's accomplishments are being first lady, Secretary of State, and senator of New York for two terms. You are probably going to ask for specifics. Give me some specifics about George Bush as governor of Texas. Don't look anything up... see where I'm going and why this is a loaded BS question?

The hildabeasts greatest accomplishment appears to be lining her pockets and amassing millions and millions of dollars whilst working in 'public service'.
Really? And when/how did she do this?

Aid to 9-11 responders
START treaty

SCHIP belongs to Edward Kennedy
Carolyn Maloney was the lead sponsor for the 9/11 Aid Bill
What relations did Hillary Clinton restore?
Wan't it President Obama who signed the START Treaty in 2010?
Weren't international sanctins against Iran lifted?

What are her foreign policy victories?

"SHE" got Bin Ladin.

She helped to clean up the mess her husband left for the world. BILL CLINTON WAS OFFERED BIN LADIN AND TURNED DOWN THE OFFER IN 1998.

Bill could have taken out bin ladin, but he was worried about "COLLATERAL DAMAGE".

The reasons varied why a particular attack did not go forward — fear of civilian casualties, uncertainty in the intelligence, diplomatic fallout, bureaucratic inertia. During Clinton’s presidency, al-Qaeda attacked U.S. targets overseas, not in the homeland. Media attention was fleeting. When the CIA suddenly withdrew its support for one operation, the commission wrote: “It was the duty of [George] Tenet and the CIA leadership to balance the risks of inaction against jeopardizing the lives of their operatives and agents. And they had reason to worry about failure: millions of dollars down the drain; a shoot-out that could be seen as an assassination; and, if there were repercussions in Pakistan, perhaps a coup.”

I wonder how the 3,000 people who died on 9-11 feel about BILL CLINTON'S DECISION.
What is the most significant victory achieved by your favorite secretary of state in the last 30 years? Just curious. Try and answer without looking anything up.

What Secretary of State has run for POTUS in the past 30 years? Try and answer without looking anything up.

You are dodging my question.... what was your favorite accomplishment of Bush before he got elected? Or Pick any president?? Don't look anything up.

Again, I'll go back to Hillary. What has she accomplished that she can hang her hat on that she should be POTUS. The election is in 5 days... guess she has not been effective getting that out there.
Well yes I thought we were talking about people running for president. You say that George bushes accomplishment that you respect most is that he was governor of Texas. OK I'll say that Hillary's accomplishments are being first lady, Secretary of State, and senator of New York for two terms. You are probably going to ask for specifics. Give me some specifics about George Bush as governor of Texas. Don't look anything up... see where I'm going and why this is a loaded BS question?
But you all hated George Bush, maybe if he would have had more accomplishments prior to being elected, we would not have been left with is mess that you all like to point out.
I have to ask, after seeing one president that had no qualifications or accomplishments to their name destroy things (as the left tells us) why would you back someone with even less qualifications and not expect an even worse outcome.
You all make no sense.

But you all hated George Bush, maybe if he would have had more accomplishments prior to being elected, we would not have been left with is mess that you all like to point out.
I have to ask, after seeing one president that had no qualifications or accomplishments to their name destroy things (as the left tells us) why would you back someone with even less qualifications and not expect an even worse outcome.
You all make no sense.
I was asking to list qualifying accomplishments of any president prior to their election. Pick ur favorite. And don't look anything up

The hildabeasts greatest accomplishment appears to be lining her pockets and amassing millions and millions of dollars whilst working in 'public service'.

Heard of the Clinton Foundation, you know the one under FBI investigation? Here is a link since you missed it-
FBI Said To Move To "Likely Indictment" Of Clinton Foundation, Fox News Reports | Zero Hedge
well at least she filled out the proper paper work to operate her money laundering scheme.

Heard of the Clinton Foundation, you know the one under FBI investigation? Here is a link since you missed it-
FBI Said To Move To "Likely Indictment" Of Clinton Foundation, Fox News Reports | Zero Hedge
Wanna be more specific about what Hillary did to get paid while SOS?

Aid to 9-11 responders
START treaty

Glad you asked.....

At the end of the Bush administration, we had strained relations with countries like France, Italy, Germany .....you know, the EU powers
Hillary worked hard to patch strained relationships. Even got France to take the military lead in the Middle East conflicts

Obama signed START.......Hillary negotiated it

Irans sanctions, negotiated by Sec Clinton brought them to the negotiating table.

Aid to 9-11 responders
START treaty

Glad you asked.....

At the end of the Bush administration, we had strained relations with countries like France, Italy, Germany .....you know, the EU powers
Hillary worked hard to patch strained relationships. Even got France to take the military lead in the Middle East conflicts

Obama signed START.......Hillary negotiated it

Irans sanctions, negotiated by Sec Clinton brought them to the negotiating table.

Good luck to ya.

Ah, the success of the Russian reset! ISIS is a major feather in her cap! The Obama apology tour, remember that?! Crimea and Ukraine! Green -lighting furure Iranian nukes. I mean after all, who doesn't want nuclear Mullahs?

The list goes on

The hildabeasts greatest accomplishment appears to be lining her own pockets and amassing millions and millions of dollars whilst working in 'public service'.

The clintons went into government service to do good, and they did very well indeed!

Forum List

Back