Hillary supporters, what is her best accomplishment in government to date?

What is the most significant victory achieved by your favorite secretary of state in the last 30 years? Just curious. Try and answer without looking anything up.
She is currently running for President.

What Secretary of State has run for POTUS in the past 30 years? Try and answer without looking anything up.

She has nothing noteworthy from her time in government at all?
You are dodging my question.... what was your favorite accomplishment of Bush before he got elected? Or Pick any president?? Don't look anything up.

Bush wasn't found to make inappropriate ssxual advances toward women while HE was governor, unlike another president. Apparently that's the most important issue for some during this election cycle.
Are you not capable of answering a simple question? If you don't want to answer then you can just concede the point that this accomplishment question is loaded BS

If Hillary's campaign is indicative of the views and posts shared by liberals, then I know better than to think that democrats like yourself are serious about interjecting into a real dialogue over those "actual issues" many of the American family voters are facing.

Now I mentioned a truth that President Bush never made inappropriate advancements towards women as governor (unlike a certain predecessor) for a reason, because that is the main focus Hillary Clinton wants to make the election about - not issues. Liberal Democrats in presidential elections are well known for going after the ACTIONS of their opponent, in hopes to make the waters so murky that voters are no longer focusing on the actual issues themselves that face this nation. Im sure this is the driving point behind what prior accomplishment, while serving in Washington DC as senator and Secretary of State, can she name ..... what "issue".

Now if Hillary were to talk about her accomplishments and issues, she might have to face the terrorists attack at Benghazi and the death of those Americans while under her position. She would also have to face the real issue that Obamacare is crumbling with major insurance providers leaving, with premiums going up by 24%. Then there is the economy, where a majority of Americans are having to work multiple part-time jobs according to USAToday, just to name a few real issues our nation faces.

Instead all her discussion on the campaign trail, as well as her ads, will only be about Trump and what was said in a discussion about women. She may even hide behind her belief that Americans simply don't want to see a woman as president, any emotion she can create as her momentum ... but it won't be on the issues. Obviously the democrats haven't done very good at handling the job after eight years under President Obama, which is why it's not a ta
First off, I'm not a democrat. I'm independent and was hoping to vote republican this cycle because Clinton is a very imperfect candidate. I have many critiques about Clintons policies but I also see many many overbloated and untrue accusations being thrown at her. You bring up Benghazi like it is an important issue that hasn't been discussed... I believe the opposite. It's been discussed and distorted at nauseum. She sat through an 11 hour hearing for Christ sake, plus years and years of investigations, what more do you want?

Despite Clintons many shortcomings, she does have an impressive resume, a wealth of experience and relationships, and is surely capable managing the country. Trump on the other hand is nothing more than a talking clown. Character, personality, and temperament has become a central issue in this election. And for the independent voters like myself, white, college educated, small business owner, it is no contest. There is just no way an egotistical, do no wrong, full of shit, douchbag, deserves the honor of being our president.

Go ahead and keep trying to discredit Clinton and paint her as a criminal, or snoop around in her campaigns stolen emails, it isnt going to make a big difference anymore. We have two shitty candidates and Trump is by far the shittier. Given the position of power I have no doubt that trump would be miles worse than Clinton when it comes to honestly, corruption, finger pointing, partisan divide, and distructive propaganda. All areas we don't need injected with steroids at this time.

Bush wasn't found to make inappropriate ssxual advances toward women while HE was governor, unlike another president. Apparently that's the most important issue for some during this election cycle.
Who cares?

Tell that to Hillary. That's precisely my point.
Tell it to Trumps three wives

Trumps wives is not an issue that's going to effect the personal lives of the voters
Neither are Bill Clinton's attempts to get laid

So Hillary needs to talk about the issues rather than avoing them by talking about what Trump said 11 years ago. That kind of talk is not an issue that will effect the lives of voters.

Who cares?

Trumps wives is not an issue that's going to effect the personal lives of the voters

So Hillary needs to talk about the issues rather than avoing them by talking about what Trump said 11 years ago. That kind of talk is not an issue that will effect the lives of voters.

Issues?

Like her economic plan which is rated higher than Trumps?
Like immigration?
Foreign Policy?

Trump loses on them all

Issues?

Like her economic plan which is rated higher than Trumps?
Like immigration?
Foreign Policy?

Trump loses on them all

You mean her plan of infrastructure and more government spending that has led to more Americans working multiple part-time jobs? Perhaps you are referring to the H1-B visas she supports where skilled workers were used by corporations like caterpillar to replace American jobs? Maybe it's the free college tuition Hillary in her third debate promises, while saying she won't increase the national deficit one penny?

With regard to immigration, I don't see a released plan provided that changes immigration and stops the flow of illegals entering this country. Perhaps you know enough about your candidate Hillary to provide one?

Then there's the foreign policy where Clinton aided Obama by citing the attack was a demonstration over a video. Not to mention her complete bravery to come into such a hostile area and take such heroic efforts to dodge sniper fire on the tarmac.

You do see the title of this thread you wandered into, don't you?

If any of those points you stated where true, I'm sure you would have no problem listing the specifics with regard to each of them on your next response. However we both know you will make no such effort, which is also why her only campaign strategy surrounds Trump and NOT the issues.

P.S. - thanks for the humor, it's sooooo nice to wake up to a good chuckle to start my day. :lol:

She is currently running for President.

What Secretary of State has run for POTUS in the past 30 years? Try and answer without looking anything up.

She has nothing noteworthy from her time in government at all?
You are dodging my question.... what was your favorite accomplishment of Bush before he got elected? Or Pick any president?? Don't look anything up.

Are you not capable of answering a simple question? If you don't want to answer then you can just concede the point that this accomplishment question is loaded BS

If Hillary's campaign is indicative of the views and posts shared by liberals, then I know better than to think that democrats like yourself are serious about interjecting into a real dialogue over those "actual issues" many of the American family voters are facing.

Now I mentioned a truth that President Bush never made inappropriate advancements towards women as governor (unlike a certain predecessor) for a reason, because that is the main focus Hillary Clinton wants to make the election about - not issues. Liberal Democrats in presidential elections are well known for going after the ACTIONS of their opponent, in hopes to make the waters so murky that voters are no longer focusing on the actual issues themselves that face this nation. Im sure this is the driving point behind what prior accomplishment, while serving in Washington DC as senator and Secretary of State, can she name ..... what "issue".

Now if Hillary were to talk about her accomplishments and issues, she might have to face the terrorists attack at Benghazi and the death of those Americans while under her position. She would also have to face the real issue that Obamacare is crumbling with major insurance providers leaving, with premiums going up by 24%. Then there is the economy, where a majority of Americans are having to work multiple part-time jobs according to USAToday, just to name a few real issues our nation faces.

Instead all her discussion on the campaign trail, as well as her ads, will only be about Trump and what was said in a discussion about women. She may even hide behind her belief that Americans simply don't want to see a woman as president, any emotion she can create as her momentum ... but it won't be on the issues. Obviously the democrats haven't done very good at handling the job after eight years under President Obama, which is why it's not a ta
First off, I'm not a democrat. I'm independent and was hoping to vote republican this cycle because Clinton is a very imperfect candidate. I have many critiques about Clintons policies but I also see many many overbloated and untrue accusations being thrown at her. You bring up Benghazi like it is an important issue that hasn't been discussed... I believe the opposite. It's been discussed and distorted at nauseum. She sat through an 11 hour hearing for Christ sake, plus years and years of investigations, what more do you want?

Despite Clintons many shortcomings, she does have an impressive resume, a wealth of experience and relationships, and is surely capable managing the country. Trump on the other hand is nothing more than a talking clown. Character, personality, and temperament has become a central issue in this election. And for the independent voters like myself, white, college educated, small business owner, it is no contest. There is just no way an egotistical, do no wrong, full of shit, douchbag, deserves the honor of being our president.

Go ahead and keep trying to discredit Clinton and paint her as a criminal, or snoop around in her campaigns stolen emails, it isnt going to make a big difference anymore. We have two shitty candidates and Trump is by far the shittier. Given the position of power I have no doubt that trump would be miles worse than Clinton when it comes to honestly, corruption, finger pointing, partisan divide, and distructive propaganda. All areas we don't need injected with steroids at this time.

Hillary Clinton's focus on Trump, to which you touched up on, is the focus because it's easier to discredit an opponent if you are unable to defend certain issues effectively, like the economy and Obamacare. Neither has been proven positive or effective. So when Democrats enter a presidential election, they choose the approach of muddying the waters by talking about the candidate over the issues, in hopes to draw the voters attention away from those key topics like Obamacare. Interesting enough Hillary cries fowl for Trump's use of the same playbook approach - "issues not insults" she calls it. Yet that is often the liberal Democrats strategy.

Moving on. Her stated position on the economy is not shown to be any different from those positions that then candidate Obama ran on. As a result we presently have a nation where the majority of Americans are needing to work multiple part-time jobs to make up for the loss in household income families had before the recession.
Sources:
http://www.usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2015/08/23/the-part-time-economic-recovery
Nearly half of U.S. workers consider themselves underemployed, report says
The job juggle is real. Many Americans are balancing two, even three gigs

She also suppprted the decision of NAFTA that her husband signed, to which no repeal or revisit of that legislation has been made by even Senator Clinton. Corporations are still going overseas, yet it goes no further than a political talking point for her and those concerned fellow democrats. Surprisingly there is no legislation that can be cited coming from Reed or Pelosi. Trump touched on this in his generalized opinion of Mrs. Clinton with her many years of being involved in Washington politics. I'm merely stating a fact, to which you are free to provide documentation otherwise.

Her emails. A subject I can utilize my own personal experience through the handling, and being in charge of, sensitive government information through my prior military service. When you are placed in a position of "overseeing", and "complete control" over [two very big key words often associated with government information], there are certain individuals that are only allowed to see such information having undergone an intense background check to receive what is called "clearance" [another key work associated with viewing and receiving government information]. Hillary Clinton was negligent of the first two that resulted in compromise of the third. Why is it we find so much information hacked from an email that was meant to be secured and in complete control of the individual designated to be in charge of it? I'm not trying to insult your intelligence, but there those that perhaps are not knowledgeable on the subject who so quickly and easily feel they should be brushed off. Those who have actually served had to follow certain rigid standards that are obviously not taken quite so serious when it involves a presidential candidate. Do you need to know how serious intent or gross negligence is? Here is just one US Goverenment Code that goes into the subject in great detail. Now we both know, when it comes to politics standards can often change to protect a certain individual where standards are more loosely interpreted. Based on this topic alone, I can't support, respect, or acknowledge respect for her ambitions to become America's next Commander-in-Chief. She does not show respect for the office.
Source:
18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Hillary Clinton's focus on Trump, to which you touched up on, is the focus because it's easier to discredit an opponent if you are unable to defend certain issues effectively, like the economy and Obamacare. Neither has been proven positive or effective. So when Democrats enter a presidential election, they choose the approach of muddying the waters by talking about the candidate over the issues, in hopes to draw the voters attention away from those key topics like Obamacare. Interesting enough Hillary cries fowl for Trump's use of the same playbook approach - "issues not insults" she calls it. Yet that is often the liberal Democrats strategy.

Moving on. Her stated position on the economy is not shown to be any different from those positions that then candidate Obama ran on. As a result we presently have a nation where the majority of Americans are needing to work multiple part-time jobs to make up for the loss in household income families had before the recession.
Sources:
http://www.usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2015/08/23/the-part-time-economic-recovery
Nearly half of U.S. workers consider themselves underemployed, report says
The job juggle is real. Many Americans are balancing two, even three gigs

She also suppprted the decision of NAFTA that her husband signed, to which no repeal or revisit of that legislation has been made by even Senator Clinton. Corporations are still going overseas, yet it goes no further than a political talking point for her and those concerned fellow democrats. Surprisingly there is no legislation that can be cited coming from Reed or Pelosi. Trump touched on this in his generalized opinion of Mrs. Clinton with her many years of being involved in Washington politics. I'm merely stating a fact, to which you are free to provide documentation otherwise.

Her emails. A subject I can utilize my own personal experience through the handling, and being in charge of, sensitive government information through my prior military service. When you are placed in a position of "overseeing", and "complete control" over [two very big key words often associated with government information], there are certain individuals that are only allowed to see such information having undergone an intense background check to receive what is called "clearance" [another key work associated with viewing and receiving government information]. Hillary Clinton was negligent of the first two that resulted in compromise of the third. Why is it we find so much information hacked from an email that was meant to be secured and in complete control of the individual designated to be in charge of it? I'm not trying to insult your intelligence, but there those that perhaps are not knowledgeable on the subject who so quickly and easily feel they should be brushed off. Those who have actually served had to follow certain rigid standards that are obviously not taken quite so serious when it involves a presidential candidate. Do you need to know how serious intent or gross negligence is? Here is just one US Goverenment Code that goes into the subject in great detail. Now we both know, when it comes to politics standards can often change to protect a certain individual where standards are more loosely interpreted. Based on this topic alone, I can't support, respect, or acknowledge respect for her ambitions to become America's next Commander-in-Chief. She does not show respect for the office.
Source:
18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
I appreciate your service and your respect for classified information, I agree that it is important to be careful with this information. What is getting overlooked in this conversation is that Clinton had a system to communicate sensitive material via a secure government network. When classified info was being discuss this was the system that she used. For other business and personal communication she used her clinton.com email address. When you talk about hacked emails those were not from Clintons server, the DNC's server was hacked and emails leaked. In fact, while Hillary was SOS the state departments servers were hacked and classified information compromised via WikiLeaks. As of late there is no evidence that any messages from Clintons server were stolen, although the FBI did say that it very well could have been. Also, only the FBI has seen/reviewed the messages on Clintons server. Out of the 100's of thousands of emails I believe there were only a couple that were deemed classified by the FBI. These were either post marked this way or they were incorrectly labeled... Regardless, the professionals that have investigated these and seen everything first hand have concluded that it was careless but not criminal. This is from dozens of agents over months of investigations.

The Right are supposed to be champions of law and order and due process, but why in this case do they not respect what the professionals have concluded? They have an anti-Clinton agenda so, lets just be honest, they are writing their own narrative and objecting to anything that goes against there narrative... it is the election season.

As for the issues, I do believe they have been discussed. I think Clinton was very strong on releasing policy plans, speaking to the issues, and trying to keep this campaign above water at the beginning of the General Election. Not to finger point but Trump came in like a wrecking ball, fresh off the below the belt bashing he gave in the Rep Primary and brought the conversation of the Election down in the gutter. Unfortunately for us, the people say they want issues but they respond to drama and dirt. When you have droves of people yelling Criminal and Locker her up, speculating about her health and saying she has MS and Brain Damage, Focusing on Bill Clintons past etc etc etc the population pays attention to that over discussions about fiscal policy. So fire gets fought with fire and both candidates are throwing gasoline on it.

Clinton has campaigned before, she been tough and fought hard but never at this low level. I don't think many can deny that Trump is responsible for bringing both the Primary and General campaigns to gutter levels, focused on drama and rhetoric instead of issues.

i think her best accomplishment was improving education for all children in Arkansas....it was a huge problem to tackle...

And second would probably be getting health care for uninsured children, with CHIP

And third would be getting extra 9/11 help

She did a good job getting resources for New York after 9-11, when she was Senator.

What do you guys have as her best accomplishment.

She finally figured out how to use e-mail.

Hell. I never knew she had a best accomplishment.

She's been sucking off the taxpayers her whole life. No need to accomplish anything not when we taxpayers are paying your bills.

She did a good job getting resources for New York after 9-11, when she was Senator.

She's been sucking off the taxpayers her whole life. No need to accomplish anything not when we taxpayers are paying your bills.
I guess you can say that about everybody working in government. Great attitude you have!

i think her best accomplishment was improving education for all children in Arkansas....it was a huge problem to tackle...

And second would probably be getting health care for uninsured children, with CHIP

And third would be getting extra 9/11 help

Don't thank Hillary. Thank the people she and Bill raised taxes on umpteen times to accomplish both those little factoids you named.

I'm sure they were more than happy to be taxed to death to pay for everyone.

I guess you can say that about everybody working in government. Great attitude you have!

Nope. Just a realist. We taxpayers pay for everyone in Govt. and those in Govt. earn a pretty good living off we the taxpayer.

Nope. Just a realist. We taxpayers pay for everyone in Govt. and those in Govt. earn a pretty good living off we the taxpayer.
Yeah, totally real, when you say crap like... "No need to accomplish anything not when we taxpayers are paying your bills." Nice try

In 1993 when she and Bill were "co-Presidents", she took over his attempts to socialize the country's health care, way back then. She held secret meetings of politicians, insurance companies, law enforcement agencies... everybody except doctors. Her scheme created new categories of crimes, new penalties for people who did what she didn't want, etc.

And she pulled the biggest boner of all time: She published a book telling people what she was going to do.

Normal Americans were so outraged, they buried their congressmen with letters, telegrams etc. demanding they vote it down. Democrats tried frantically to pass it, but couldn't get enough votes, and it died in Congress.

At the next nationwide election in 1994, nomal American people voted Democrats out of Congress in record numbers (and even out of state governments), and handed majorities in both houses (and most state governments) to Republicans for practically the first time since WWII. The new Congress was finally able to lower the capital gains tax, devolve Welfare to the states, and many other things Republicans had been promising. The result was an almost-balanced budget and a return to the prosperity produced by the Reagan tax cuts of a decade ago.

Hillary's greatest accomplishment was to get Democrats thrown out of Congress in such large numbers, that the nation was able to shrug off the GHWB "Read my lips, no new taxes" new taxes forced on him by the previous Democrat congresses and prosper for a while.

For that we owe her cordial thanks.

It was Putin who blew his chance of a reset with the west

Yes, he laughed at Obama's and Clinton's naivety.

His once prosperous nation paid the price.

Nah, they've always been a craphole.

What price did Hillary pay for the failure of reset

It showed her claim of foreign policy expertise was a joke.

Russia had an economy that was among the best in the world until Putin

Clinton gave him a chance to establish firm economic ties with the west. Putin blew it and his economy is in shambles

How was the U.S. Hurt by the failure of the reset?

Russia had an economy that was among the best in the world until Putin

Yeah, Yeltsin ran a great economy.
You really don't know much about Russia.

How was the U.S. Hurt by the failure of the reset?

US weakness, not just with Russia, hurts the US.

How are we weak by forcing Russia into economic failure?

How are we strong by letting Putin make Obama look silly in Syria?
How's that red line? Or taking out Assad for using chem weapons?
Or letting the MB win in Egypt? And then whining when the military overthrew them?
Or letting Libya slide into anarchy? Or letting ISIS, the JV team, control a huge chunk of territory?

Where has he done a good job? Shown strength?
Syria was Putins ally not ours. Putin talked Syria out of their chemical weapons because of the threat of U.S. Military intervention.
Egypt and Libya were in revolution. The situation was not going to be stable regardless of the side we chose. If we chose to prop up unpopular dictators in Egypt, Syria and Libya we would end up just like we did when we propped up Batista in Cuba and the Shah in Iran

If we chose to prop up unpopular dictators in Egypt, Syria and Libya we would end up just like we did when we propped up Batista in Cuba and the Shah in Iran

So instead, Obama supported the MB in Egypt and caused more chaos and death in Syria and Libya.

Why didn't he support the people in Iran? A country where the overthrow of the government would make things better?

You never answered....Where has he done a good job? Shown strength?

She is the best at producing scandals for sure... Experienced!

Imaginary scandals from the right wing conspiracy theorists

Having a private server was not a "scandal" until Hillary did it
A terrorist attack was not a "scandal" until it happened under Hillary's watch

Imaginary scandals from the right wing conspiracy theorists

Imaginary cattle futures, imaginary firings in the Travel Office, imaginary billing files, all before she got a single vote.
Dozens more. You can look them up.

Forum List

Back