Hillary supporters, what is her best accomplishment in government to date?

Sure as shit looks like she will make a hell of a President.

Who can argue with all of those accomplishments?

I like the one where she earned $200 million since she and Bill left the WHITE HOUSE. Good for them! She should hold seminars teaching EVERYONE how to get rich.

What is her and Bill's secret to amassing wealth?

If you mean Bush, Sr. , it's likely because of his service as a Naval Aviator in WWII and earning the flying cross medal.

Bush Sr flew in the Pacific during WWII...didn't help to liberate France
I spoke to an old Slovak Jew and mentioned my dad fought in the Pacific as a USN captain whereupon he thanked me for my father's service. I demurred mentioning that he did not fight in Europe. He said that it didn't matter and that my father liberated Jews just as much as the first GIs or Russian soldier that walked into a concentration camps.

Exactly.

It's pretty fucking ignorant for anyone to discount what soldiers did in one theater not affecting the rest of the war. Of course it does.

Thanks to your father for his service to this nation. We will never have an America with great men and women like we did during WWII. We are now a nation of a lot of pussies that relinquish freedom in exchange for THE GOVERNMENT controlling their lives. It's pretty sad.

Hillary hit the RESET button with Russia....how about that as an accomplishment?

Hillary offered a reset to the Russians prior to Putin. When Putin took over he brashly brushed it aside

Why did he need a rest with the west? He had immense oil wealth and plans that did not include working with the west. So he invaded Crimea and the Ukraine and said...what are you going to do about it?

Then oil dropped $50 a barrel and Obama and the west put on crippling sanctions. The once promising Russian economy is in a shambles

How is that reset working out for you Vlad?

Russia's Road To Economic Ruin

Hillary offered a reset to the Russians prior to Putin.

Putin has been in charge since 2000, when did she offer her reset?

Putin was not President in 2009

Bush Sr flew in the Pacific during WWII...didn't help to liberate France
I spoke to an old Slovak Jew and mentioned my dad fought in the Pacific as a USN captain whereupon he thanked me for my father's service. I demurred mentioning that he did not fight in Europe. He said that it didn't matter and that my father liberated Jews just as much as the first GIs or Russian soldier that walked into a concentration camps.

Exactly.

It's pretty fucking ignorant for anyone to discount what soldiers did in one theater not affecting the rest of the war. Of course it does.

Thanks to your father for his service to this nation. We will never have an America with great men and women like we did during WWII. We are now a nation of a lot of pussies that relinquish freedom in exchange for THE GOVERNMENT controlling their lives. It's pretty sad.

Hillary hit the RESET button with Russia....how about that as an accomplishment?

Hillary offered a reset to the Russians prior to Putin. When Putin took over he brashly brushed it aside

Why did he need a rest with the west? He had immense oil wealth and plans that did not include working with the west. So he invaded Crimea and the Ukraine and said...what are you going to do about it?

Then oil dropped $50 a barrel and Obama and the west put on crippling sanctions. The once promising Russian economy is in a shambles

You don't think he was still in charge in 2009?
What are you, 12 years old?

Exactly.

Hillary was not dealing with Putin in 2009. She was dealing with President Mededev

It was Putin who slapped away the offer of a reset

Russia paid the price

Exactly.

Hillary was not dealing with Putin in 2009. She was dealing with President Mededev

Russia paid the price

If she didn't realize Putin was in charge in 2009, she's as naïve as you.

In 2009.
Didn't stop Obama from telling Medvedev in 2012 he'd be more flexible for Putin after the election.

Russia paid the price

In 2009.
Didn't stop Obama from telling Medvedev in 2012 he'd be more flexible for Putin after the election.
Agree

It was Putin who blew his chance of a reset with the west

His once prosperous nation paid the price

What price did Hillary pay for the failure of reset

Russia paid the price

In 2009.
Agree

Yes, he laughed at Obama's and Clinton's naivety.

His once prosperous nation paid the price.

Nah, they've always been a craphole.

It showed her claim of foreign policy expertise was a joke.

Russia paid the price

In 2009.
Agree

Russia had an economy that was among the best in the world until Putin

Clinton gave him a chance to establish firm economic ties with the west. Putin blew it and his economy is in shambles

How was the U.S. Hurt by the failure of the reset?

Russia paid the price

In 2009.
Agree

Clinton gave him a chance to establish firm economic ties with the west. Putin blew it and his economy is in shambles

Yeah, Yeltsin ran a great economy.
You really don't know much about Russia.

US weakness, not just with Russia, hurts the US.

She brought back Chairman Mao fashion.

Hillary%2BMao%2BSuit%2B01_zpsrydizlzn.jpg

What are her foreign policy victories?

"SHE" got Bin Ladin.

She helped to clean up the mess her husband left for the world. BILL CLINTON WAS OFFERED BIN LADIN AND TURNED DOWN THE OFFER IN 1998.

Bill could have taken out bin ladin, but he was worried about "COLLATERAL DAMAGE".

The reasons varied why a particular attack did not go forward — fear of civilian casualties, uncertainty in the intelligence, diplomatic fallout, bureaucratic inertia. During Clinton’s presidency, al-Qaeda attacked U.S. targets overseas, not in the homeland. Media attention was fleeting. When the CIA suddenly withdrew its support for one operation, the commission wrote: “It was the duty of [George] Tenet and the CIA leadership to balance the risks of inaction against jeopardizing the lives of their operatives and agents. And they had reason to worry about failure: millions of dollars down the drain; a shoot-out that could be seen as an assassination; and, if there were repercussions in Pakistan, perhaps a coup.”

I wonder how the 3,000 people who died on 9-11 feel about BILL CLINTON'S DECISION.
What is the most significant victory achieved by your favorite secretary of state in the last 30 years? Just curious. Try and answer without looking anything up.
She is currently running for President.

What Secretary of State has run for POTUS in the past 30 years? Try and answer without looking anything up.

She has nothing noteworthy from her time in government at all?
You are dodging my question.... what was your favorite accomplishment of Bush before he got elected? Or Pick any president?? Don't look anything up.

Bush wasn't found to make inappropriate ssxual advances toward women while HE was governor, unlike another president. Apparently that's the most important issue for some during this election cycle.

Last edited:

Russia paid the price

In 2009.
Agree

Yeah, Yeltsin ran a great economy.
You really don't know much about Russia.

US weakness, not just with Russia, hurts the US.

How are we weak by forcing Russia into economic failure?

"SHE" got Bin Ladin.

She helped to clean up the mess her husband left for the world. BILL CLINTON WAS OFFERED BIN LADIN AND TURNED DOWN THE OFFER IN 1998.

Bill could have taken out bin ladin, but he was worried about "COLLATERAL DAMAGE".

The reasons varied why a particular attack did not go forward — fear of civilian casualties, uncertainty in the intelligence, diplomatic fallout, bureaucratic inertia. During Clinton’s presidency, al-Qaeda attacked U.S. targets overseas, not in the homeland. Media attention was fleeting. When the CIA suddenly withdrew its support for one operation, the commission wrote: “It was the duty of [George] Tenet and the CIA leadership to balance the risks of inaction against jeopardizing the lives of their operatives and agents. And they had reason to worry about failure: millions of dollars down the drain; a shoot-out that could be seen as an assassination; and, if there were repercussions in Pakistan, perhaps a coup.”

I wonder how the 3,000 people who died on 9-11 feel about BILL CLINTON'S DECISION.
What is the most significant victory achieved by your favorite secretary of state in the last 30 years? Just curious. Try and answer without looking anything up.

What Secretary of State has run for POTUS in the past 30 years? Try and answer without looking anything up.

You are dodging my question.... what was your favorite accomplishment of Bush before he got elected? Or Pick any president?? Don't look anything up.

Bush wasn't found to make inappropriate ssxual advances toward women while HE was governor, unlike another president. Apparently that's the most important issue for some during this election cycle.
Who cares?

"SHE" got Bin Ladin.

Who cares?

Tell that to Hillary. That's precisely my point.

Forum List

Back