Hillary received her classified briefing from the FBI today!

Tomorrow

th

• Banned
Troll thread. Is the OP a troll?
Right now? Yes

The op is my funny for the day.

#dealwithit

Excellent. You admit that you are a troll. Does that mean that you will no longer whine about others trolling?
Lol

I admit when I'm just goofing around and that somehow gives everyone else a pass? Do Rderp or Guano admit when their threads are just ment to get a rise? When I see them display that kind of honesty I'll cut them some slack. On the flip side when they post such threads do you call them on it like you just did here?

Right now? Yes

#dealwithit

Excellent. You admit that you are a troll. Does that mean that you will no longer whine about others trolling?
Lol

I admit when I'm just goofing around and that somehow gives everyone else a pass? Do Rderp or Guano admit when their threads are just ment to get a rise? When I see them display that kind of honesty I'll cut them some slack. On the flip side when they post such threads do you call them on it like you just did here?

Trolling is trolling, bro. You do it often enough for me to have noticed. You express disdain for trolls. Inconsistent.

I'm not sure if Russia will release any details, but keep an eye on twitter We all know Trump won't be able to keep a secret.

Right now? Yes

#dealwithit

Lol

Trolling is trolling, bro. You do it often enough for me to have noticed. You express disdain for trolls. Inconsistent.
I think you mistake my disgust or criticism of other posts that I reply to as trolling. In fact i really wouldn't even consider this trolling in its truest sense.

Trolling is when you post with the sole intention to get under the skin of others or annoy them. This post was just ment to make ya smile. With current events what they are I think it's a reasonable funny.

But have no worries I have to head to work shortly so you won't be bothered with my posts much longer.

Right now? Yes

#dealwithit

Lol

I think you mistake my disgust or criticism of other posts that I reply to as trolling. In fact i really wouldn't even consider this trolling in its truest sense.

Trolling is when you post with the sole intention to get under the skin of others or annoy them. This post was just ment to make ya smile. With current events what they are I think it's a reasonable funny.

But have no worries I have to head to work shortly so you won't be bothered with my posts much longer.

Use the Flame Zone for that. That is why it is there.

Right now? Yes

#dealwithit

Lol

I thought the flame zone was for calling out other posters?

Lol

Not exclusively. It's also where the joke/troll threads go.

Lol

If I had to guess where this gets moved to if it gets moved I would think the conspiracy forum would be where it end up. Anyhow I gotta go! I look forward to seeing you call out Rderp the next time he is "trolling".

If I had to guess where this gets moved to if it gets moved I would think the conspiracy forum would be where it end up. Anyhow I gotta go! I look forward to seeing you call out Rderp the next time he is "trolling".

When you see me communicate with Rderp....for any reason other than to mock him....is when you'll see pink snow in Miami.

Forum List

Back