Hillary on 2016: "I am thinking about it."

Lol! Because you're talking to one :) Gotta watch your "words" around here, some of these morons will make anything racist once they know you don't like their king.

You don't even know me, but you have already shown your ass. Thank you.

You are a fake jew and poseur. We already know as much.

As for Hillary, yes please run. A tired old white girl with more baggage than Michelle Obama on a month long tour pushing the most failed policies in a generation.

The contest usually comes down to old and angry vs upbeat and sunny. Reagan v Carter, Reagan v Mondale, Bush v Dukakis, Clinton v Bush, Gore v Bush, Kerry v Bush, Obama v McCain, Obama v Romney.
In just about every case the sunny upbeat optimistic candidate won out over the angry sombre one. And Hillary is nothing if not angry and sombre. Ted Cruz will take her apart limb from limb.

Nope.

But you are an absolute asshole. That much we DO know.

:dig: "Rabbi", :dig: , you'll make it to China one day.

As for Hillary, yes please run. A tired old white girl with more baggage than Michelle Obama on a month long tour pushing the most failed policies in a generation.

The contest usually comes down to old and angry vs upbeat and sunny. Reagan v Carter, Reagan v Mondale, Bush v Dukakis, Clinton v Bush, Gore v Bush, Kerry v Bush, Obama v McCain, Obama v Romney.
In just about every case the sunny upbeat optimistic candidate won out over the angry sombre one. And Hillary is nothing if not angry and sombre. Ted Cruz will take her apart limb from limb.

Nope.

Ted Cruz is "sunny and upbeat and optimistic" ?

Nope.

Compared to this? Note the hypocrisy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nope.

You don't know jack shit, pseu-jeu.

Nope.

Of course he is! Canadians have special reason to be happy during the spring! The long cold winter is gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hillary is Non-Partisan as much as Liz Warren is an American Indian

And why should she be? She is a Democrat and likely the next Democratic Nominee.

Was Ronald Reagan non-partisan? Nope.

Reagan never went around pretending to be non-partisan as Hillary is doing at the moment.

In any event, as you know, it's a moot point because she's not getting the Nomination

And why should she be? She is a Democrat and likely the next Democratic Nominee.

Reagan never went around pretending to be non-partisan as Hillary is doing at the moment.

In any event, as you know, it's a moot point because she's not getting the Nomination

Show me a direct quote where Hillary says that SHE is non-partisan. Just one.

True. The Dems will never entrust Obama's legacy to her.

Scared, what?

Scared? No, I'm ecstatic. I really hope she runs. Because the GOP is going t beat her up every single day of the week, twice on Sundays.
Hillary is the ultimate Dem candidate: totally failed at every endevor but has star power anyway. She is also saddled with more baggage than almost anyone else on the horizon. She has a 30 year career of lying, dishonesty, back stabbing and crooked dealing.
So yes, please let it be Hill.

Scared, what?

Scared? No, I'm ecstatic. I really hope she runs. Because the GOP is going t beat her up every single day of the week, twice on Sundays.
Hillary is the ultimate Dem candidate: totally failed at every endevor but has star power anyway. She is also saddled with more baggage than almost anyone else on the horizon. She has a 30 year career of lying, dishonesty, back stabbing and crooked dealing.

Yes, please let it be Hill, then she wins with at least 57% of the NPV.

Proceed, Rightie, proceed!

Scared, what?

Yes, please let it be Hill, then she wins with at least 57% of the NPV.

Proceed, Rightie, proceed!

She couldn't beat an unknown one term senator in 2007. What makes you think she'll even win the nomination?

Forum List

Back