Hillary on 2016: "I am thinking about it."

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Jim, I like Hillary OK. I think she might even make a good President. But she would be a complete and utter disaster for the nation IF she were elected.

The very first thing she would face would be a Congressional investigation on Benghazi. And it would never end. Special prosecutor and all that shit.

Then they would start on her years as wife of a President. What about ole Vince and what about this and what about that.

It would be nothing but investigations and accusations. Never ending. As well as making fun of how she looks, talks and acts.

I just don't want 4 more years of that bullshit.

Give me Warren to vote for if it is time to elect a woman President.

Jim, I like Hillary OK. I think she might even make a good President. But she would be a complete and utter disaster for the nation IF she were elected.

The very first thing she would face would be a Congressional investigation on Benghazi. And it would never end. Special prosecutor and all that shit.

Then they would start on her years as wife of a President. What about ole Vince and what about this and what about that.

It would be nothing but investigations and accusations. Never ending. As well as making fun of how she looks, talks and acts.

You make some good points, but that is why I did not vote for Bill the first time he ran. I thought this guy had so much baggage that he will be investigated forever. I voted for Bush Senior. He was a decent moderate.

So I vote for Bill to win a second term, thinking he was out of the woods. What happens? He is impeached for lying about have an intern service him in the library...Who knew?

I think Hillary is tougher even than Bill. She will be fine and the Country will be fine. If Hillary decides not to run, Warren is in the wings.

Hillary Clinton on 2016: ?I am thinking about it? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The GOP is back to wringing their hands even more. There is no one in the GOP that can defeat her. If the GOP could get their collective heads out of their collective butts, maybe they have a chance. But they are allowing the TP and the RW Loons to pull the party farther and farther into Political Hell. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
She lost her bid to an incompetent community organizer. A monkey could beat her out this time around. We are tired of democrat fuck ups running things.

Hillary Clinton on 2016: ?I am thinking about it? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The GOP is back to wringing their hands even more. There is no one in the GOP that can defeat her. If the GOP could get their collective heads out of their collective butts, maybe they have a chance. But they are allowing the TP and the RW Loons to pull the party farther and farther into Political Hell. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
She lost her bid to an incompetent community organizer. A monkey could beat her out this time around. We are tired of democrat fuck ups running things.

You have the right to say all the racist shit you want, and people in USMB have the right to neg your sorry ass until the end of time. Did your fingers get tired of typing over at Stormfront?

You make some good points, but that is why I did not vote for Bill the first time he ran. I thought this guy had so much baggage that he will be investigated forever. I voted for Bush Senior. He was a decent moderate.

So I vote for Bill to win a second term, thinking he was out of the woods. What happens? He is impeached for lying about have an intern service him in the library...Who knew?

I think Hillary is tougher even than Bill. She will be fine and the Country will be fine. If Hillary decides not to run, Warren is in the wings.

And all the baggage that Bill left laying around the WH will fall on Hillary's head. Just think what will happen right here. And on the radio. And on FOX. She will be made to look the fool for staying married to her husband. She will be made to look the fool for Vince Foster. It will be unending BECAUSE Bill was the MAN the Repubs wanted/tried to impeach.

Yes, Hillary is tough. But nothing would ever get done for the country. It would be like Obama but with a woman to attack instead of a black man.

No thanks. If she is the parties choice, this independent will waste his vote again on a write on or something. I voted for Ross Perot. What's that tell ya?

It's not about what is "good" for the country, it is about who is the most uniquely qualified to run the empire.

Just look at Congressional approval ratings. They hover around 10%. Democracy died long ago, where have you been?

Hillary is as good as appointed to the post for the next 8 years.

In terms of scandals, pfft!! If they can't lock people like Charley Rangel away then they are all untouchables.

What we have now is an aristocratic order full of thugs and law breakers and no checks and balances.

The mere thought of Hillary saying no to running is beyond hysterical to me. She will run whether she wants to or not, but knowing how power hungry she is this is a no brainer.

Last edited:

You have the right to say all the racist shit you want, and people in USMB have the right to neg your sorry ass until the end of time. Did your fingers get tired of typing over at Stormfront?
I'm new here. Could somebody tell me why this moron would think I was being racist toward Hillary Clinton in what I said?

There is no doubt that former Sec'y of State Clinton is preparing for a run:

-she took time off to write a book.
-she has started speaking appearances.
-PACS are springing up.

She will announce, she will run, she will win.

An armadillo could beat her sorry ass after 8 years of an incompetent boob running things.

-PACS are springing up.

An armadillo could beat her sorry ass after 8 years of an incompetent boob running things.

Well, at least that one wasn't racist. Baby steps, baby steps.

Your right to your opinion. And I can express mine, too :D

-PACS are springing up.

[original statement removed- I wasn't aware that I violated a rule in revealing parts of an IM] You're a fucking moron to call me racist for mentioning a monkey could beat Hillary.. People call that projection. Your likely the racist here and not worthy of my time reading your hate.

Last edited:

Threatening to neg rep me in an IM every 48 hours means shit to me. You're a fucking moron to call me racist for mentioning a monkey could beat Hillary.. People call that projection. Your likely the racist here and not worthy of my time reading your hate.

I did not write that on this thread. Show me where I wrote that on this thread.

:dig: :dig: :dig: deeper....

As the far left has shown it is still an all boys club as they truly hate women.

When it comes to qualifications my big toe is and was more qualified than what we have in office now.

But getting a unqualified black man elected was far more important to the DNC legacy than the people of this nation.

Just like getting the first woman elected will be more for the DNC legacy than what is best for this country.

Anyone still believing they have a choice in elections is truly not connected to reality, especially those that vote far left.

I'm new here. Could somebody tell me why this moron would think I was being racist toward Hillary Clinton in what I said?

Lol! Because you're talking to one :) Gotta watch your "words" around here, some of these morons will make anything racist once they know you don't like their king.

Lol! Because you're talking to one :) Gotta watch your "words" around here, some of these morons will make anything racist once they know you don't like their king.

You don't even know me, but you have already shown your ass. Thank you.

As the far left has shown it is still an all boys club as they truly hate women.

When it comes to qualifications my big toe is and was more qualified than what we have in office now.

But getting a unqualified black man elected was far more important to the DNC legacy than the people of this nation.

Just like getting the first woman elected will be more for the DNC legacy than what is best for this country.

Anyone still believing they have a choice in elections is truly not connected to reality, especially those that vote far left.

Yup....being the FIRST at everything is more important to Dems than electing someone that could actually run the country! Look at all the FIRST'S that Obama accomplished in the last 6 years!! Lol!

Everybody knows she will run. I don't know what is with the coy act.

I just keep reminding myself that others will declare, in time.

She's not entitled to the nomination.

Benghazi.....Benghazi.....Benghazi

Blowjobs

Forum List

Back