Hillary Knew and Lied for Years to America

"Hillary Knew and Lied for Years to America"

Sorry, no – only those on the ridiculous, reprehensible right have been lying to America for years about 'Benghazi.'
Was it a YouTube video or a planned terrorist attack? What are your puppet masters ordering you to parrot today?

Either way, I still don't see what the first few days of evaluation before the definitive answer was determined changes. If they intentionally lied (which I don't believe ) what purpose do you think that lie would serve? Especially since the full answer was known within a week.

OP- Nope, still says she thinks the video had something to do with the timing of the attack (like the CIA does), since there were many earlier and later attacks in the ME in reaction to the fundie Rush Limbaugh RW a-hole of Cairo calling for a reaction to that video.

But this was an attack (as they found out 6 days later from Libyan video) , from a militia that was in contact with AQ. You are totally FOS, hater dupe of billionaires distracting you from their longtime screwing of you and the USA. You are a functional MORON.

Sorry, no – only those on the ridiculous, reprehensible right have been lying to America for years about 'Benghazi.'
Was it a YouTube video or a planned terrorist attack? What are your puppet masters ordering you to parrot today?

Either way, I still don't see what the first few days of evaluation before the definitive answer was determined changes. If they intentionally lied (which I don't believe ) what purpose do you think that lie would serve? Especially since the full answer was known within a week.
A week later Rice was telling America it was the video. The purpose of the lie was to cover the failure of improper security with an election weeks away.

A week later Rice was telling America it was the video. The purpose of the lie was to cover the failure of improper security with an election weeks away.

You are aware that there have been 7 or 8 investigations into the security there, and while they did find some things that could be done better, they didn't find anything about the security at the time that didn't meet all standard procedures.....right? What specifically was improper about the security?

that's bull crud, but it is the republican Narrative....and after this 8th Benghazi committee investigating they haven't proved a thing on that narrative....

so sad, too bad....

Stop wasting my taxes on this clear as daylight, partisan shenanigans, and PAY ME BACK, RNC/gop for stealing our money for these witch hunt Dog and Pony shows solely for right wing partisanship.... we, the tax payers, should not have to pay the millions for this crap.

Last edited:
What's funny is, this party is just getting started. This is nothing compared to what Hillary is going to face during the general, this is kids gloves stuff. Wait until about a billion dollars it attack ads are unleased.

Yeah, all these people just spontaneously showed up with rifles and grenade launchers to protest a movie no one had heard of... oh, and miraculously, on 9/11.

That's beyond absurd.

what i learned from the hearings, was that Ambassador Stevens was a real, to his very core, courageous, Patriot. He loved his country, and gave it, his all.

May he rest in peace....

Is there something like The Medal of Honor, or a Purple Heart for civilians in this nation?

What's funny is, this party is just getting started. This is nothing compared to what Hillary is going to face during the general, this is kids gloves stuff. Wait until about a billion dollars it attack ads are unleased.
After what the public has seen with these dog and pony show hearings by Republicans, those attack ads will only work on right wing loyalists, no one else will believe Republicans anymore....

so you may gather more repubs to go out and vote, to vote against this ''evil one that should be in orange'' according to them, but you won't capture any new voters with those attack ads, this time around....

everyone is 'on to you'!!!

The explosion of Benghazi derangement syndrome threads in the wake of the final nail being put in the coffin of this fake scandal is hilarious.

that's bull crud, but it is the republican Narrative....and after this 8th Benghazi committee investigating they haven't proved a thing on that narrative....

so sad, too bad....

Stop wasting my taxes on this clear as daylight, partisan shenanigans, and PAY ME BACK, RNC/gop for stealing our money for these witch hunt Dog and Pony shows solely for right wing partisanship.... we, the tax payers, should not have to pay the millions for this crap.
They proved she lies under oath.

That's a pretty big one. Her husband got away with it, she probably will too. Because that's how corrupt regimes work.

But the American people despise her, and the people who support her. That includes you. You're scum.

so sad, too bad....

That's a pretty big one. Her husband got away with it, she probably will too. Because that's how corrupt regimes work.

But the American people despise her, and the people who support her. That includes you. You're scum.
her husband didn't get away with it... he did have his law license suspended and although acquitted in his impeachment trial by the senate, he was initially impeached by the house.

so sad, too bad....

Scum is an understatement.

for 1 week only, some Americans thought it could have been the video alone, that caused benghazi, after that, a terrorist attack was on the table as a cause, by the administration....

1 week, would not make a difference with the election....the whole narrative from republicans on this is utterly ridiculous....

it never was going to hurt Obama's reelection....whether it was a video or a terrorist group that attacked...

why repubs would think it would have made a difference is mind boggling....

for 1 week only, some Americans thought it could have been the video alone, that caused benghazi, after that, a terrorist attack was on the table as a cause, by the administration....

1 week, would not make a difference with the election....the whole narrative from republicans on this is utterly ridiculous....

it never was going to hurt Obama's reelection....whether it was a video or a terrorist group that attacked...

why repubs would think it would have made a difference is mind boggling....
Wasn't until Sept 25 until Obama started to tell the truth. And that's only because everyone was screaming bullshit about the video. Why did he feel the need to lie and blame an innocent American?

What the President Said About Benghazi | RealClearPolitics

OP- Nope, still says she thinks the video had something to do with the timing of the attack (like the CIA does), since there were many earlier and later attacks in the ME in reaction to the fundie Rush Limbaugh RW a-hole of Cairo calling for a reaction to that video.

But this was an attack (as they found out 6 days later from Libyan video) , from a militia that was in contact with AQ. You are totally FOS, hater dupe of billionaires distracting you from their longtime screwing of you and the USA. You are a functional MORON.
You are just a moron.

Facts are funny to functional morons...

Forum List

Back