'Hillary Is My Girl!' - When did THAT happen?!

"I am you tonight because in this election, there is only one person who I trust with that responsibility, only one person who I believe is truly qualified to be president of the United States, and that is our friend Hillary Clinton."
- Michelle Obama, 2016

Michelle Obama stumped for Hillary Clinton, giving her campaign event the energy and excitement Hillary herself could not generate alone. It was such an amazing thing to see, Michelle Obama praising Hillary and declaring, "Hillary Clinton is MY GIRL!"

I only have one question: When did THAT happen?

It’s no secret that the Obamas do not really like the Clintons and vice versa. After all, the whole “birther” narrative regarding Barack Obama was started by Hillary supporters and pushed by her close confidante, Sid Blumenthal, when Hillary was running against Obama to become the Democrat nominee for the presidency in 2008.

“One of the things, the important aspects of this race is role modeling what good families should look like and my view is that if you can’t run your own house, you certainly can’t run the White House. Can’t do it!”
- Michelle Obama, 2008

Michelle Obama took THE ENABLER to task in 2008, 'letting her have it' for not being to control her man, the WHITE BILL COSBY.

M'O has a great point: 'if you can’t run your own house, you certainly can’t run the White House.'
- Hillary couldn't stop her predatory sexual assaulting, sexually harassing, raping husband from committing his crimes so she ENABLED them.

- Hillary couldn't run the State Department without getting 4 Americans Un-Necessarily killed or without helping Barry drag the US into 2 Un-Authorized wars to help terrorists - including Al Qaeida who killed 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 - take over their own countries.

But now M'O 'believes' Hillary can run the country?!

Yeah, Hillary circulated the 'birther' story to hurt her husband...but she also holds her husband's Legacy in her hands. Michelle knows if Hillary loses everything her husband did will be a footnote in the history books instead of his 'legacy'. So, she 'stumps' for Hillary...

like all those for whom power is of utmost importance, they will do and say anything to achieve that power…and keep it.

FLASHBACK: Michelle Obama Slams Hillary Clinton as Being Unfit for the Presidency [VIDEO]
Michelle hates Hillary with a passion, but she should get an Emmy for her performance on that stage.

As an authority on hate, since hate seems to dominate the theme of your many posts, I hesitate to queston your expertise on that emotion you know and love. But I will:

Q. How do you know what is in a person's heart

A. You don't, which makes your comment a very smelly pile of bullshit (another theme which permeates your many posts).
The truth hurts.....don't it??

Hillary owes her political career to the Obamas

I'd like to see her put Michelle Obama on her cabinet

Replace the current head of the FBI, or better yet, appoint her the next Attorney General, and have the current head of the FBI replaced with someone circumspect and not partisan. Then, Social Justice will be the general order issued to all agents and staff and all US Attorney's.

Trump has a way of uniting people against him.

Clinton was also gracious in her loss of 2008, a lesson Trump could use in a week and a half.
LMAO... she was "gracious" because she was about to have the most lucrative job in the administration, Secretary of Pay to Play!

I agree. She had the SOS position in the bag and of course she was gracious. Who the hell wouldn't be.

Trump, he'll never be gracious.

I'm sure he will. After all he's a businessman and most businessmen are very gracious when conducting business. Its how they aquire new business.

I'm sure Trump can be way more gracious than that two bit hag Hillary ever could. After all he's had loads of practice and Hillary is anything but gracious on any given day.

I'd like to see the Obamas retire to Kenya and never see their sorry race-baiting asses again.

President Obama has an approval rating of 54% and the approval rating of Michelle Obama is even higher

The Obama's are leaving office on a high note (unlike Bush who slinked out of town)
They are both too young to slither into obscurity

Ah, yes, the Hildebeast.....perhaps those of you with dsughters should realize what this bitch wants....

This is her empowering women......

Cvz9-wYUEAAKQ8Z.jpg

I'd like to see the Obamas retire to Kenya and never see their sorry race-baiting asses again.

President Obama has an approval rating of 54% and the approval rating of Michelle Obama is even higher

The Obama's are leaving office on a high note (unlike Bush who slinked out of town)
Contrast that with the simple fact that over 70% of us think Obama policies are failing, I'm not sure how they rigged those numbers.

Clinton was also gracious in her loss of 2008, a lesson Trump could use in a week and a half.
Trump has united many on the right, middle and some on the left. His rallies are huge, Hillary's tiny. If you believe anything that comes out of the mouth of Hillary or Michelle you are a brainwashed drone, nothing more. The Democrat party owns you.

LMAO... she was "gracious" because she was about to have the most lucrative job in the administration, Secretary of Pay to Play!

I agree. She had the SOS position in the bag and of course she was gracious. Who the hell wouldn't be.

I'm sure he will. After all he's a businessman and most businessmen are very gracious when conducting business. Its how they aquire new business.

I'm sure Trump can be way more gracious than that two bit hag Hillary ever could. After all he's had loads of practice and Hillary is anything but gracious on any given day.

Gee, you must have an exciting life, personally knowing and interacting with both The Donald and The HRC. Tell us more about your involvement with these two luminaries, how your met, when they last visited you at home, and when and where you shared a meal with The Donald and The HRC?

lol how do you know what is in someone's heart becomes even more ludicrous when you look at M. Obama's words of "I am you tonight".
I thought that was a typo. Reminds me of their phrase "we are who we've been waiting for". The kind of stuff Kool-Aid drinkers love.

Contrast that with the simple fact that over 70% of us think Obama policies are failing, I'm not sure how they rigged those numbers.

70% WOW, that's a lot of percentages. Where did you discover them? Were they all in the same place, or hidden in seperate places?
lol how do you know what is in someone's heart becomes even more ludicrous when you look at M. Obama's words of "I am you tonight".
I thought that was a typo. Reminds me of their phrase "we are who we've been waiting for". The kind of stuff Kool-Aid drinkers love.

Thanks for sharing, your posts are always so ... vapid.

Gee, you must have an exciting life, personally knowing and interacting with both The Donald and The HRC. Tell us more about your involvement with these two luminaries, how your met, when they last visited you at home, and when and where you shared a meal with The Donald and The HRC?
Well we do know the people that protect Hillary call her plane broomstick one.

Math and Conservatives

They just don't get it

Well we do know the people that protect Hillary call her plane broomstick one.

Really, which people are those? Do you have video, or some evidence to prove you are not a damn liar?

Forum List

Back