'Hillary Is My Girl!' - When did THAT happen?!

Tell me again how you spin Hillary calling half America deplorable.

Are you really this stupid? She called half of Trump's supporters deplorables.

Please, you're going to make yourself sick with all the spinning.
Which is becoming half of America.

Half of Trump supporters = half of America? You need to go back to school, graybow.
So you don't think there are Hillary supporters that are racist, homophobe, or islamaphobe? If you don't you need to go back to school.

I'm sure there are, but they are smart enough and tolerant enough to keep these emotions to them self.
Lol, like Robert Byrd?

He said some were good people, not some were rapists and drug dealers, it only changes the definition of what he said.

So, after you get caught spinning you accuse me of it and then as if that wasn't enough spin you threw in a stupid meme. You guys really are self unaware.
Tell me again how you spin Hillary calling half America deplorable.

Half of Trump supporters = half of America? You need to go back to school, graybow.
So you don't think there are Hillary supporters that are racist, homophobe, or islamaphobe? If you don't you need to go back to school.

I think there is racism in all segments of society. I think the alt-right is hyper focused on racism and white supremecy, I don't see that in Clinton's campaign. So, yeah, there are more racists who support Trump.

But, why are you moving the goal posts?

I'm sure there are, but they are smart enough and tolerant enough to keep these emotions to them self.
Lol, like Robert Byrd?

Holy shit, graybow, are you really going to throw out Robert Byrd again? Again? He gave that up a long time ago and he's also dead.

Lol, like Robert Byrd?

Holy shit, graybow, are you really going to throw out Robert Byrd again? Again? He gave that up a long time ago and he's also dead.
I know Hillary praised that racist at the funeral.

Lol, like Robert Byrd?

Yeah, she praised a guy who realized his racist past was wrong and even the NAACP gave him a perfect voting record on civil rights.

Of course you won't recognize that, graybow. For whatever reason you'll insist he was a racist until the end, and that is dishonest.

Lol, like Robert Byrd?

Yeah, she praised a guy who realized his racist past was wrong and even the NAACP gave him a perfect voting record on civil rights.

Of course you won't recognize that, graybow. For whatever reason you'll insist he was a racist until the end, and that is dishonest.
Ncaap? Lol, a Democrat association? Anyway Clinton is toast for selling out all americans.

Lol, like Robert Byrd?

Ncaap? Lol, a Democrat association? Anyway Clinton is toast for selling out all americans.

No the NAACP, it's a civil rights organization and the fact that you don't respect it says volumes.

Lol, like Robert Byrd?

No the NAACP, it's a civil rights organization and the fact that you don't respect it says volumes.
No, I treat all people the same, you supporting an organization that does the opposite tells a lot about you.

No, I treat all people the same, you supporting an organization that does the opposite tells a lot about you.
If everyone was as "enlightened" as you we wouldn't need the NAACP

So then you'd support a group that looks to elevate people of color to the same level as white people. After all the NAACP is not a supremacist organization.

Also, I bring up the NAACP because they do support equality among all people and they respected Robert Byrd, old warts and all, he managed to outlive his own racism and he should be applauded for that. God knows he apologized for his past often.

So then you'd support a group that looks to elevate people of color to the same level as white people. After all the NAACP is not a supremacist organization.

Also, I bring up the NAACP because they do support equality among all people and they respected Robert Byrd, old warts and all, he managed to outlive his own racism and he should be applauded for that. God knows he apologized for his past often.
At one time they were needed to gain blacks rights. They are not needed anymore and have become a racist organization.

At one time they were needed to gain blacks rights. They are not needed anymore and have become a racist organization.

So, you say Robert Byrd was a white racist and it just makes perfect sense that he was supported by a black racist group? Yeah, you make sense, graybow.

So, you say Robert Byrd was a white racist and it just makes perfect sense that he was supported by a black racist group? Yeah, you make sense, graybow.
The ncaap has become a political movement. You think they would do the same for a republican?

The ncaap has become a political movement. You think they would do the same for a republican?
They actually don't support any current Republucan

Their record on civil rights is that bad

Forum List

Back