Hillary is LOSING it: Protestor - 1, Hillary - 0 / 'Meltdown Imminent'

“I am sick and tired of the negative, dark, divisive, dangerous vision and the anger of people who support Donald Trump,” Clinton shouted at her Fort Lauderdale, Fla. rally."

Apparently, she hasn't met a lot of her own supporters.

but not to worry. Your buddies on the radical Left will come up with some Big Lie soon, to dupe you again....and voting for her.

You betcha....as your former idol, Palin, would so eloquently state.

After all of the Trump sex crime revelations, the Trumptards still talk about Bill Clinton. Amazing.
Yeah, newsflash - locker room talk 11 years ago still doesn't beat decades of sexual crimes against women and Hillary further victimizing them.

It wasn't just talk and you know it. Stop being a two faced phoney. Show some pride in yourself.

is alex from Infowars paying these protesters to do this at clinton rallies? I heard that on the news yesterday, or some host made the accusation?

I miss the good old days when the Trumpbots reviled protesters at campaign rallies.
I bet you do; your candidate paid for the disruptive, bullying "protesters" to be there after all.

Didnt work out so well though, did it?

After all of the Trump sex crime revelations, the Trumptards still talk about Bill Clinton. Amazing.
Lol, random allegations from obvious liars does not equate to serious charges that have dogged Billary since 1990, doofus.

Lol, random allegations from obvious liars does not equate to serious charges that have dogged Billary since 1990, doofus.

Not a very nice way to refer to YOUR next "First Gentleman" next Wednesday......LOL

The final message of the Hillary campaign and why voters should vote for her.

upload_2016-11-2_10-46-31.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back