Hillary Is A Warmonger

When I opposed the war in Iraq, the RWnuts called me, all of us who opposed it,

traitors, terrorist sympathizers, etc.

Now that same crowd has come around to my view, only because they have to in order to robotically oppose Hillary Clinton.

Are we going to call it Clinton Derangement Syndrome, or Hillary Derangement Syndrome?

No, we have not, you are still a traitor and terrorist sympathizer.

You're a Paulbot you don't count.

It was a republican president GW Bush who launched us into the quagmire that is Iraq, and is responsible for the rise of ISIS in the region.
As for Farrakhan, the Nation of Islam is a terrorist group.
Now go back to your trekkie dolls.

Wow, that Bush was SO powerful that he allowed ISIS for form FIVE years after he left office. As a result, Obama and John Kerry are blameless.

Syria Iraq: The Islamic State militant group - BBC News

It was a republican president GW Bush who launched us into the quagmire that is Iraq, and is responsible for the rise of ISIS in the region.

Wow, that Bush was SO powerful that he allowed ISIS for form FIVE years after he left office. As a result, Obama and John Kerry are blameless.

Bush created ISIS when he needlessly invaded Iraq.

And there comes the 15+ year old debunked far left drone religious dogma..

Far left drones can not admit that ISIS grew by leaps and bounds after 2009 with the Obama cut and run.

See how the far left will always vote for worse than Bush every chance they get..
Obama wouldn't have had to "cut and run" if GW doesn't make the biggest military blunder since Custer and invade Iraq for no reason after 9/11.

CNN.com - Putin: Russia warned U.S. of Iraq terror - Jun 18, 2004

5 years after he left office...you're certainly consistent in your partisan hack beliefs.

5 years after he left office...you're certainly consistent in your partisan hack beliefs.

Your link states that ISIS grew out of the Iraq insurgency after Bush's war began in 2003.

Thanks for proving my point.

Your link states that ISIS grew out of the Iraq insurgency after Bush's war began in 2003.

You have no point. You completely ignore the fact that it was created in 2013, after Obama's premature withdrawal from Iraq. All you're doing is trying to find a way to blame Bush for Obama's failure to contain it to being "second string".

Hillary_Clinton_Testimony_to_House_Select_Committee_on_Benghazi.jpg

Let's face it folks. A Hillary White House does not mean peace on Earth. If she maintains the policies of the current administration, you can expect not only a continued presence of American troops in the Middle-East, but an expansion into other areas.

She's responsible for the Russian reset, but the truth is, Russia doesn't respect her.

The fact is, at least half of the scandals during the Obama Administration were caused by Hillary.

1445403596756.jpg

why is that a problem that the world countries donate to the clinton foundation who supplies food medicine and shelter not to ment schools and other needs of the poor ... why is this such a eveil thing for them to do after all the clkinton foundations is a world wide orginazation reall the republic of Irland is a bad country ??? theres no record of her getting weapon deals for any country becasue of the money that was donated to the foundation. Mudpacker you are one dumb F&%K

I am pretty sure Ireland don't give a flying fuck about arms deals... This is another joke from the OP...

You have no point. You completely ignore the fact that it was created in 2013, after Obama's premature withdrawal from Iraq. All you're doing is trying to find a way to blame Bush for Obama's failure to contain it to being "second string".

No, your link says ISIS was created in Iraq during the Iraq war.

Again, thanks for proving my point.

We are no longer in Iraq.

The discussion is about Mrs. Tulza Clinton not Bush.
She's not responsible for what's going on in the ME, she wasn't president. You're just homophobic and hate lesbians.
So you admit she's Gay.

Thanks

You need to read it again. "Under its former name Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (Isis), it was formed in April 2013, growing out of al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI)."

It must be such a burden to be you.

Let's face it folks. A Hillary White House does not mean peace on Earth. If she maintains the policies of the current administration, you can expect not only a continued presence of American troops in the Middle-East, but an expansion into other areas.

She's responsible for the Russian reset, but the truth is, Russia doesn't respect her.

The fact is, at least half of the scandals during the Obama Administration were caused by Hillary.

1445403596756.jpg

Jesus, you've turned into a picture troll.

if louis farrakhan doesn't like hillary then ooookay :lol:

I keep reading this from the left wing, how exactly did removing the Butcher of Baghdad, an invader of Kuwait, a user of WMD and instigated wars with Iran, destabilize the whole region?
I actually believe that the 1 good purpose Saddam Hussein did was to oppose Iran. His troops did kick Iran's ass several times.

I also believe that Saddam had MOSTLY complied with the U.N. regarding his WMD; however, he publicly stood up to the US and kept the appearance - a show of strength for Iran's sake - that he still had WMD, which is why he was stiff-arming the Inspectors etc because he did not want them to declare to the world - and Iran - that Iraq had no more WMD. The threat / illusion of having WMD (posturing) was important to Hussein. They just played the 'illusion' out too long and gave the US reason to invade.
Saddam was getting his ass kicked and started using chemical weapons on them. Part of reason we invaded Iraq was because of his use of WMDS and his habit of invading his neighbors, Kuwait in particular. He was a constant threat to OEPEC member states in the region. The greatest fear was that he would develop nukes and use them to blackmail his neighbors.

Last edited:

You need to read it again. "Under its former name Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (Isis), it was formed in April 2013, growing out of al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI)."

It must be such a burden to be you.

It may have started in Iraq but it could not get a foothold, thus, it rose to prominence in Syria where they were supplied weapons by Obama.

1445403596756.jpg

if louis farrakhan doesn't like hillary then ooookay :lol:

Sometimes bad people tell the truth.

1445403596756.jpg

My OPs are always filled with pics and images.

When I opposed the war in Iraq, the RWnuts called me, all of us who opposed it,

traitors, terrorist sympathizers, etc.

Now that same crowd has come around to my view, only because they have to in order to robotically oppose Hillary Clinton.

Are we going to call it Clinton Derangement Syndrome, or Hillary Derangement Syndrome?
We oppose Hillary’s military aggression for different reasons.

Bush invaded to prevent future disastrous consequences. Opposition to Hillary does the same thing. She is too dangerous to allow to have that much power, both to the world and to the American citizens that she will cause harm to.

Forum List

Back