Hillary Is A Warmonger

hillary-ramirez-cartoon.jpg

^ that

W provided sexed-up *cough* "Intel" to people like Hillary so I hold W & Cheney & their kool aid- drinking sycophants like OP 1000% responsible for vietraq
Yet let every Democrat that signed on to it slide?

Obama voted "present " most of the time when he was a Senator. I didn't see him filibustering anything, including Iraq.
They voted on false intel.
Which proves what?

Nothing. If everyone saw the same shit intel, why is it Bush is the only one who lied?

Because he didn't lie.
It was his government's intel. Ask Dick Chaney about it, he ran that show. And they got a black man (Powell) to go do their dirty work and lie to everyone.
Yup.......that's the excuse.

It's also complete bullshit.

If the UK said they were there and Israeli Intelligence said they were there, how did Dick Cheney force them to believe the CIA's "false intel"?
It's a known fact that the Intel the US used was bogus. Ok, now you can put your head back in the sand.

Hillary_Clinton_Testimony_to_House_Select_Committee_on_Benghazi.jpg

Let's face it folks. A Hillary White House does not mean peace on Earth. If she maintains the policies of the current administration, you can expect not only a continued presence of American troops in the Middle-East, but an expansion into other areas.

She's responsible for the Russian reset, but the truth is, Russia doesn't respect her.

The fact is, at least half of the scandals during the Obama Administration were caused by Hillary.

1445403596756.jpg

why is that a problem that the world countries donate to the clinton foundation who supplies food medicine and shelter not to ment schools and other needs of the poor ... why is this such a eveil thing for them to do after all the clkinton foundations is a world wide orginazation reall the republic of Irland is a bad country ??? theres no record of her getting weapon deals for any country becasue of the money that was donated to the foundation. Mudpacker you are one dumb F&%K

Lmao. ......^^^^^^^ the most ignorant and gullible poster award for 3/18/16

Yet let every Democrat that signed on to it slide?

Obama voted "present " most of the time when he was a Senator. I didn't see him filibustering anything, including Iraq.
Which proves what?

Nothing. If everyone saw the same shit intel, why is it Bush is the only one who lied?

Because he didn't lie.
It was his government's intel. Ask Dick Chaney about it, he ran that show. And they got a black man (Powell) to go do their dirty work and lie to everyone.

If the UK said they were there and Israeli Intelligence said they were there, how did Dick Cheney force them to believe the CIA's "false intel"?
It's a known fact that the Intel the US used was bogus. Ok, now you can put your head back in the sand.
Must be why Turkey wouldn't let 4th Armored Division come in from the North to prevent Russia from getting the rest of the WMDs out of Iraq and taking them into Syria. Now ISIS is using them.

Which proves what?

Because he didn't lie.

Must be why Turkey wouldn't let 4th Armored Division come in from the North to prevent Russia from getting the rest of the WMDs out of Iraq and taking them into Syria. Now ISIS is using them.
So you don't dispute that the intel was a load of crap. Got it.

"America is strong when we're all strong. We know we've got work to do. That work, that work is not to make America great again. America never stopped being great. We have to make America whole. We have to fill in what's been hallowed out.

We have to make strong the broken place, re-stitch the bonds of trust and respect across our country. Now, it might be unusual, as I've said before, for a presidential candidate to say this, but I'm going to keep saying it: I believe what we need in America today is more love and kindness.

Trying to divide America between us and them is wrong, and we're not going to let it work. Whether we like it or not, we're all in this together my friends. We all have to do our part. Unfortunately, too many of those with the most wealth and the most power in this country today seem to have forgotten that basic truth about America.

Like many of you, I find strength and purpose from my family and my faith. They gave me simple words to live by: Do all the good you can for all the people you can for as long as you can.

That is why I believe, deeply, that if we resist the forces trying to drive us apart, we can come together to make this country work for every one. The struggling, the striving and the successful. If we all do our part we can restore our common faith in our common future. That's the spirit powering this campaign."

Read: Hillary Clinton's Super Tuesday victory speech transcript

Hillary Clinton Was a Champion of Public Diplomacy

"The partisanship surrounding the Benghazi hearings threatens to obscure significant achievements in advancing America’s national interest. In Clinton’s case, her skill in advancing the use of public diplomacy was a highlight of her tenure as secretary.

More than any previous secretary of state, Clinton “got it” in terms of understanding the importance of public diplomacy as a foreign policy tool."

Hillary Clinton Was a Champion of Public Diplomacy - NYTimes.com

as opposed to the rethuglican candidate who knows nothing about anything...

diplomacy is just too politically correct for tyrants who know better...huh?

bomb the chit out of all of them and take out their families too...

segregate entire ethnicities and marginalize American citizens of suspicious religions..

and hey, it's about time we bring back torture! ^

make America hate again, yes we can!!

:uhoh3:

Let's face it folks. A Hillary White House does not mean peace on Earth. If she maintains the policies of the current administration, you can expect not only a continued presence of American troops in the Middle-East, but an expansion into other areas.

She's responsible for the Russian reset, but the truth is, Russia doesn't respect her.

The fact is, at least half of the scandals during the Obama Administration were caused by Hillary.

1445403596756.jpg

why is that a problem that the world countries donate to the clinton foundation who supplies food medicine and shelter not to ment schools and other needs of the poor ... why is this such a eveil thing for them to do after all the clkinton foundations is a world wide orginazation reall the republic of Irland is a bad country ??? theres no record of her getting weapon deals for any country becasue of the money that was donated to the foundation. Mudpacker you are one dumb F&%K

Lmao. ......^^^^^^^ the most ignorant and gullible poster award for 3/18/16

you do realize that this is their foundation right??? the foundation has nothing to do with the selling or weaponds ... I realize you're too stupid to understand that, but to date not one of you morons have shown any connection to any country that hillary has made a request of our government to sell them weapons ... the clinton foundation hasn't any record of selling weapons ... the fact that you're so gullible to suck the lies off of republicans asses tells us all how stupid you really are ... I challenge you to show us where they have aided in selling weapons to any country ... heres your answer, you can't ... now maybe when she was in the senate were they past legislation to sell certain weapons to some countries, if thats it, then you need to include the whole senate not just Hillary ... I realize you Hillary haters will say or post just about anything, but you do need a source for your accusation ... other wise I just brand you another ignorant hillary hater so I'll wait for some of your brilliant sources ... I guess you get the most ignorant award .

1445403596756.jpg

HRC is the only one in either party who understands The Realpolitik: "a system of politics or principles based on practical rather than moral or ideological considerations".

I don't recall HRC or any Democrat allowing the Saudi Family special privileges immediately after 911.

heres the problem with your cartoon its inaccurate

• National Archives Official: 2014 Federal Records Law Clarified How Private Email Should Be Handled. Among the "major points" in the 2014 law highlighted by the National Archives was: "Clarifying the responsibilities of Federal government officials when using non-government email systems." [Records Express, National Archives, 12/2/14]
  • 2014 Federal Records Law Marked "The First Significant Changes To The Federal Records Act Of 1950." According to the National Archives, the 2014 law marked "the first significant changes to the Federal Records Act of 1950." [Records Express, National Archives, 12/2/14]
Law Signed "Two Years After Clinton Stepped Down." Criticizing the Times article's insinuation that Clinton violated the law, Daily Banter contributor Bob Cesca pointed out: "The article doesn't say which federal regulation, though. Why? Perhaps because the federal regulations went into effect in late November, 2014 when President Obama signed H.R. 1233, modernizing the Federal Records Act of 1950 to include electronic communications. It was signed two years after Clinton stepped down." [The Daily Banter, 3/3/15]

Rep. Cummings: Even The 2014 Bill "Would Continue To Allow Employees To Use Their Personal Email Account For Official Business." Contrary to claims that Hillary Clinton violated the law by using personal email account while serving as Secretary of State, even a 2014 law that strengthened oversight of the use of personal email by government officials -- passed after Hillary Clinton had left the State Department -- still permitted government officials to use personal email. During a House speech discussing the bill, Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD) said:

it appears that these laws that you claim she violated she was out of office ... like everything you say Mudpacker its design to lie the the posters here ... why??? because you hate every thing dem, liberal, and most of all Hillary Clinton ,the next president off the united states ...

heres the problem with your cartoon its inaccurate

• National Archives Official: 2014 Federal Records Law Clarified How Private Email Should Be Handled. Among the "major points" in the 2014 law highlighted by the National Archives was: "Clarifying the responsibilities of Federal government officials when using non-government email systems." [Records Express, National Archives, 12/2/14]
  • 2014 Federal Records Law Marked "The First Significant Changes To The Federal Records Act Of 1950." According to the National Archives, the 2014 law marked "the first significant changes to the Federal Records Act of 1950." [Records Express, National Archives, 12/2/14]
Law Signed "Two Years After Clinton Stepped Down." Criticizing the Times article's insinuation that Clinton violated the law, Daily Banter contributor Bob Cesca pointed out: "The article doesn't say which federal regulation, though. Why? Perhaps because the federal regulations went into effect in late November, 2014 when President Obama signed H.R. 1233, modernizing the Federal Records Act of 1950 to include electronic communications. It was signed two years after Clinton stepped down." [The Daily Banter, 3/3/15]

Rep. Cummings: Even The 2014 Bill "Would Continue To Allow Employees To Use Their Personal Email Account For Official Business." Contrary to claims that Hillary Clinton violated the law by using personal email account while serving as Secretary of State, even a 2014 law that strengthened oversight of the use of personal email by government officials -- passed after Hillary Clinton had left the State Department -- still permitted government officials to use personal email. During a House speech discussing the bill, Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD) said:

it appears that these laws that you claim she violated she was out of office ... like everything you say Mudpacker its design to lie the the posters here ... why??? because you hate every thing dem, liberal, and most of all Hillary Clinton ,the next president off the united states ...
It appears you don't understand the issue.

These are the factors you're ignoring:

1. Hillary only used one server to conduct personal and State Department business
  2. Even if having a private email address is allowed, you are not allowed to conduct State Department business on that address
  3. Hillary’s server was not only not approved but she was ordered not to set one up because security could not be maintained at government standards
  4. Hillary exchanged classified information on her private server against regulations with people who did not hold clearances
  5. Any information, whether classified or not, was the property of the State Department
  6. Hillary attempted to destroy this information against State Department regulations
  7. Hillary lied to the investigators in Congress, which is perjury
  8. Hillary committed Obstruction of Justice, a felony

Last edited:
intelligent people can discern facts from spin in descriptive articles.

you can cite a zillion articles that claim hillary LIED when she mentioned "ducking under fire" at that airport but in fact, that spin is a dishonest characterization of what she said and what she meant by what she said.

same goes for the whole blame the video talking point. ALL partisan spin, as if mention equals blaming.

"Now let me tell you what I can remember, OK -- because what I was told was that we had to land a certain way and move quickly because of the threat of sniper fire. So I misspoke -- I didn't say that in my book or other times but if I said something that made it seem as though there was actual fire -- that's not what I was told," she told the newspaper.

"I was told we had to land a certain way, we had to have our bulletproof stuff on because of the threat of sniper fire. I was also told that the greeting ceremony had been moved away from the tarmac but that there was this 8-year-old girl and, I can't, I can't rush by her, I've got to at least greet her -- so I greeted her, I took her stuff and then I left. Now that's my memory of it."

Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire - CNN.com

You KNOW she was giving a written speech and therefore the anticdote was deliberately included. If she'd been talking off the cuff, then your version and her explanation MIGHT have been correct.

Forum List

Back