Hillary Is a Very Sick Lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
parkinson's, polio, addison's disease, heart trouble, and any physical ailments, has never stopped leaders from being leaders....

Watch the disparity of where each eye is looking during this speech just before she canceled an event.

Hillary eye movement video - Bing video
Here's a description of what might be ailing her:

Articles: Hillary's Pneumonia Hokum: A Timeline
We all know what is ailing you and the rest of your nutter comrades. it's called Hillary Clinton Derangement Syndrome, or HCDS for short.
...and she she's a loopy kunt

parkinson's, polio, addison's disease, heart trouble, and any physical ailments, has never stopped leaders from being leaders....
She isn't a leader. And non-stop lying about a condition has brought down many. If it was Trump the left would be making it a deal breaker.

Trump had bone spurs that kept him from fighting in Vietnam....Which foot it was he cant remember. :badgrin: Thats not a joke, thats a real fact :badgrin:

Isn't it interesting that leftist board moderators put 'conservative' threads in conspiracy theory but barely put any of their own in one.

Its called censorship ASSHOLE!

Watch the disparity of where each eye is looking during this speech just before she canceled an event.

Hillary eye movement video - Bing video
Here's a description of what might be ailing her:

Articles: Hillary's Pneumonia Hokum: A Timeline
We all know what is ailing you and the rest of your nutter comrades. it's called Hillary Clinton Derangement Syndrome, or HCDS for short.
Nope. That's just a ripoff from Bush Derangement Syndrome.

I don't think we'd have such a problem with her if she wasn't so dishonest and fake. I've been putting up with this woman for 25 years. She has gotten my friends and comrads killed and put my life at tremendous risk. Trump, according to you folks, is a poopy-pants vomit inducing monster worse than Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, or Ming The Merciless. You can't even be honest for one second about Trump or Hillary. It's like talking to a bunch of pycopathetic degenerates, and she has the nerve to call us names.

Fuck her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back