Hillary: I Lied to Voters to Try to Get Their Votes

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Yeah, you’re like me - only shocked she admitted to being a liar.

Hillary Clinton said she gave a false apology for her use of an unauthorized email server during her time as secretary of state.

“We’ll just say what you did was a mistake. It was dumb. It’s over. And that will end it,” Clinton said in the Hulu documentary released Friday, Hillary, about her life. “I didn’t not believe that. I wasn’t convinced of that. But I understood the frustration of my campaign.”

“So against my better judgment, I said, ‘OK, fine,'” she said about giving a series of interviews which led to an apology on ABC News.

“As I look back at it now, even though it was allowed, I should have used two accounts. That was a mistake. I’m sorry about that. I take responsibility,” Clinton said in the September 2015 interview.

Hillary Clinton says email scandal apology was 'against my better judgment'

Hillary Clinton said she gave a false apology for her use of an unauthorized email server during her time as secretary of state.

“We’ll just say what you did was a mistake. It was dumb. It’s over. And that will end it,” Clinton said in the Hulu documentary released Friday, Hillary, about her life. “I didn’t not believe that. I wasn’t convinced of that. But I understood the frustration of my campaign.”

“So against my better judgment, I said, ‘OK, fine,'” she said about giving a series of interviews which led to an apology on ABC News.

“As I look back at it now, even though it was allowed, I should have used two accounts. That was a mistake. I’m sorry about that. I take responsibility,” Clinton said in the September 2015 interview.

Hillary's still lying her ass off.

It’s to divert from the noose tightening.

It's easy to be tired of this depraved old harridan.

But the psychopathologies of people like her...obvious slaves of Satan...make for interesting study. She is not insane, she does have several personality disorders and is likely an alcoholic...but, mainly she has a diseased soul. Apparently her Master will not call her home until she has filled up the full measure of her inequities....but, really, that ought to be any time now.

But the psychopathologies of people like her...obvious slaves of Satan...make for interesting study. She is not insane, she does have several personality disorders and is likely an alcoholic...but, mainly she has a diseased soul. Apparently her Master will not call her home until she has filled up the full measure of her inequities....but, really, that ought to be any time now.
upload_2020-3-7_19-23-13.jpeg

We've all seen how good her judgement has been.

She should use the George Costanza "opposite" theory.

Bill admits to using a pretty little female intern as a sex toy to "relieve his anxiety" and now Hillary admits to perjury? What's going on in the Clinton world?

View attachment 310973
IMG-2568.jpg

Actually from what the OP says it's from five years ago.

What did Trump lie about to get elected?

Balance the federal budget 'fairly quickly'

"It can be done. ... It will take place and it will go relatively quickly. ... If you have the right people, like, in the agencies and the various people that do the balancing ... you can cut the numbers by two pennies and three pennies and balance a budget quickly and have a stronger and better country."

Does it matter anymore? She's yesterday's news.

Why does anyone care about what that woman has to say on anything? She is history. I don't and never have approved of DJT, but I guarantee she would have sucked, had she won. You jerks saved us from her, and that would be a good thing if you hadn't saddled us with with him. They are two sides of the same cheap warped coin. Now we need to get rid of him. This what you get when both parties in one election decide to live down to the lowest common denominator.

Forum List

Back