Hillary: I Lied to Voters to Try to Get Their Votes

Yeah, you’re like me - only shocked she admitted to being a liar.

Hillary Clinton said she gave a false apology for her use of an unauthorized email server during her time as secretary of state.

“We’ll just say what you did was a mistake. It was dumb. It’s over. And that will end it,” Clinton said in the Hulu documentary released Friday, Hillary, about her life. “I didn’t not believe that. I wasn’t convinced of that. But I understood the frustration of my campaign.”

“So against my better judgment, I said, ‘OK, fine,'” she said about giving a series of interviews which led to an apology on ABC News.

“As I look back at it now, even though it was allowed, I should have used two accounts. That was a mistake. I’m sorry about that. I take responsibility,” Clinton said in the September 2015 interview.

Hillary Clinton says email scandal apology was 'against my better judgment'
Hillary's still lying her ass off.
Does it matter anymore? She's yesterday's news.

I know right? You don't see people running Bob Dole threads. :uhh:

What did Trump lie about to get elected?

Repeal Obamacare

“Real change begins with immediately repealing and replacing the disaster known as Obamacare."

"I will repeal and replace Obamacare on Day 1."

Followed by, "Who knew Health Care could/would be so difficult?"

Hillary Clinton said she gave a false apology for her use of an unauthorized email server during her time as secretary of state.

“We’ll just say what you did was a mistake. It was dumb. It’s over. And that will end it,” Clinton said in the Hulu documentary released Friday, Hillary, about her life. “I didn’t not believe that. I wasn’t convinced of that. But I understood the frustration of my campaign.”

“So against my better judgment, I said, ‘OK, fine,'” she said about giving a series of interviews which led to an apology on ABC News.

“As I look back at it now, even though it was allowed, I should have used two accounts. That was a mistake. I’m sorry about that. I take responsibility,” Clinton said in the September 2015 interview.

Yet every time all you Leftards jump in and immediately start spinning for her.

What did Trump lie about to get elected?

Within six months of Trump's announcement of his presidential candidacy, FactCheck.org declared Trump the "King of Whoppers" stating, "In the 12 years of FactCheck.org's existence, we've never seen his match. He stands out not only for the sheer number of his factually false claims, but also for his brazen refusals to admit error when proven wrong.

Trump LIED.

Admit it, instead of deflecting.
Thread is about Hillary admittedly lying to voters.

Is THAT how it works. You asked, "What did trump lie about to get elected."
lol dipstick.

Trump LIED to get votes. FACT.

Yet every time all you Leftards jump in and immediately start spinning for her.

Linky winky?

The Right Wing Hillary obsession lives on LOL.

And whining that she lied while supporting TRUMP?

Jesus

Forum List

Back