Hillary glad to meet BLM in Cleveland. Refuses to meet with Cleveland Police

Do you get mad when you see "homless veterans " charities ? Don't all homeless matter ???
Yes! all lives matter. We are feeding the homeless a spaghetti dinner on Halloween night at our church and having a clothing and money drive for them. What are you doing?

Me ? I help domestic violence victims .

How come if a cop is shot , the whole police department is on scene , but if some nobody is shot they don't respond the same ? Don't all lives matter???

How come if a cop is shot , the whole police department is on scene , but if some nobody is shot they don't respond the same ? Don't all lives matter???
Come on man. If a cop is shot; what do you want? a restriction on how many of his friends and work mates can respond to the scene? What is wrong with you?

WTF do you live anyhow? When somebody gets shot here, all available units are called to the scene.

Do you get mad when you see "homless veterans " charities ? Don't all homeless matter ???
Yes! all lives matter. We are feeding the homeless a spaghetti dinner on Halloween night at our church and having a clothing and money drive for them. What are you doing?

Because a person that would kill a government law enforcement agent is a immense threat to the entire community.

Come on man. If a cop is shot; what do you want? a restriction on how many of his friends and work mates can respond to the scene? What is wrong with you?

So you agree they respond differently .

But but but .... ALL LIVES MATTER!!!

Because a person that would kill a government law enforcement agent is a immense threat to the entire community.

As opposed to your regular murderer who's a pillar of society !

:cuckoo:

Why do cops wear black bands on their badges when a cop is killed . Shouldn't they do that when anyone is killed? ALL LIVES MATTER !

:cuckoo:

YOU brought up "ALL LIVES MATTER" . Then you instantly contradict yourself .

YOU brought up "ALL LIVES MATTER" . Then you instantly contradict yourself
All lives do matter. Cops risk their lives all across the country everyday to save peoples lives. You sit at your computer making nonsensical posts out of bigotry and hate for police officers. In some states the murder of a police officer is a automatic death sentence. I bet you don't like that either. Stop listening to whatever you are listening to. It's fucking your head up. If you ever need help...don't call a cop call BLM.

You are just being an idiot.

You are just being an idiot.
That's stating the obvious.........

YOU brought up "ALL LIVES MATTER" . Then you instantly contradict yourself
All lives do matter. Cops risk their lives all across the country everyday to save peoples lives. You sit at your computer making nonsensical posts out of bigotry and hate for police officers. In some states the murder of a police officer is a automatic death sentence. I bet you don't like that either. Stop listening to whatever you are listening to. It's fucking your head up. If you ever need help...don't call a cop call BLM.

Bla bla bla. I expect police to do their jobs right just as I expect the garbage man to show up on Wednesday.

Apparently you would be ok with the garbage man peeing on your steps because after all, you need him to take the trash away !

And you should be the one offended by death penalty laws for cop killers since (as you said ) ALL LIVES MATTER!!!

Or were you just full of shit when you said that??

Why do cops wear black bands on their badges when a cop is killed . Shouldn't they do that when anyone is killed? ALL LIVES MATTER !

That's like asking why the American flag flies at half staff in front of the White House on certain occasions.

Bla bla bla. I expect police to do their jobs right just as I expect the garbage man to show up on Wednesday.

Apparently you would be ok with the garbage man peeing on your steps because after all, you need him to take the trash away !

And you should be the one offended by death penalty laws for cop killers since (as you said ) ALL LIVES MATTER!!!

Or were you just full of shit when you said that??

Right, and you libs believe all lives matter too. Then tell me why you leftists support Hate Crime Laws? If you don't know what hate crime laws are, they give increased penalties to offenders that assault or murder likely Democrat voters.

Yes, and she probably did this because she thought she could get votes out of it. That doesn't seem to be too hard either. So someone made the decision that they'd get more votes from that than from the police. So what?

The presidency clearly isn't about doing the right thing, it's fucked up, and yet 98% of voters are going to REINFORCE this crap. Great.

So, if "most all" Democrats choose evil over good, then you'd have to suggest that "most all" Republicans do too.

So, don't follow evil, vote 3rd party.

Vote third party? Might as well stay home and clean the basement. You'd get the same election results and actually accomplish something at home.

The presidency clearly isn't about doing the right thing? Then why did Donald not meet with BLM?

Ah, the grand old argument the main two parties use in order to keep you voting for them.

Yeah, just keep voting the main two parties and then 3rd parties will stay third parties, and presidential candidates will continue to be scum, and nothing will change.

Go look at UKIP. They won one seat at the last UK General Election, forced a vote on the EU and destroyed the UK's economy. Things can change with 3rd parties. In the US's case, nothing could get much worse than what exists already.

Forum List

Back