Hillary glad to meet BLM in Cleveland. Refuses to meet with Cleveland Police

I guess there is really no surprise here, but I thought it might be fodder for a discussion.

If you don't have time to go to the link, here are the highlights:

Following the meeting, President of the Cleveland Police Patrolmen’s Association Steve Loomis released the following statement:

Hillary Clinton shows where her priorities lie when she meets with radicals from Black Lives Matters but refuses requests to meet with our local police officers here in Cleveland, Ohio, and the nation. By accepting an endorsement from this racially exclusive and divisive group that encourages attacks against police officers, she sets back our efforts to restore trust with the law-abiding citizens we serve in our communities. The result of Hillary Clinton's decision to fuel animosity against police is that cops will stop proactively policing in the neighborhoods where their presence is needed the most. The law-abiding citizens will continue to suffer and the only ones who will benefit will be those who continue to victimize them.

Cleveland police union rep rips Hillary Clinton after Black Lives Matter meeting

where does it say she was invited to speak with the police and declined?

as to BLM, let me know when your ilk stop cheering for the murder of unarmed black males.

The statement did say she refused the requests of the Cleveland police department. One would think she would take time to listen to the concerns of the people who's job it is to patrol the streets. No doubt though, she has no problem criticizing the police and I'm sure she did while she was speaking to the BLM activists. If she really was looking for solutions she would sit down and listen very carefully to both sides.
No one cheers for the murder of blacks but a very few sickos.

Joe made the claim that a white person would have never been shot by the cops the way Rice was. That was until I brought up that Westlake story a week or so ago of the guy with the toy gun that the cops put in the grave. Add to that he was running away from the cops when they shot him.

Never made national news.
Two day news story here in Cleveland.
Nobody formed a group called White Lives Matter.

No, I made the comment that a WHITE CHILD wouldn't be shot without due process. Obviously you looked for a child and couldn't find one, so you decided to go with an adult, and hoped I owuldn't notice.
then post up a story where a white kid was playing with a toy, the cops were called and didn't do anything. Maybe no white child had cops called on them. maybe there are no like for like scenarios. but you're too stupid to know that though eh?

Typical conservative, taking something that is just designed to be a little bit of humor and turning it into something it's not.

Surely right now Hillary's priorities are to play this stupid game that the electorate wants the politicians to play. It's hilarious, you all go gaga for some guy who talks crap all the time, plays on the media, does anything he can to not talk politics, then you expect his opponent to do the same thing, then you slam her for not meeting with one group out of MILLIONS in the US.

You can never win. Typical conservatism. If we're going to start slinging the "typical *******" at each other.

That's all the police are to you (and Hillary more than likely) is "just one group?"

This one group has hundreds of their people killed by thugs every year. This one group had to be there for the riots that broke out because of the differences between this one group and the group Hillary obviously supports. This one group puts their lives on the line so the rest of us can be safe. Yeah, I would say "this one group" is pretty transcending among most all other groups. But Hillary had time to meet with the good or the evil, and she chose the evil to meet with.

Oh give over with the theatrics. The Cleveland Police are one group among many police departments in the country, aren't they? Have you ever visited the Cleveland Police Department? If not, then they're just another group to you. See, I can play bullshit games too.

Yes, the Police have hundreds of people killed every year, they do a dangerous job. Compare their murder rates to those in civilized countries like in Europe and you'll see it's WAY too high. Suggest that guns are the problem and you get "oh, no, no, no, guns don't kill people".

There are two types of people. People who suggest REAL solutions to problems, and those who hide behind emotional crap to try and get their way. They talk about how we should bow down to the police because so many are killed, but don't want to do anything to stop the number of police, or ordinary citiznens, being killed every year.

Wayda go.
dude your lack of sense is way too much. you should really learn what is legal gun and illegal gun. I swear, the number of times a libturd gets that scenario wrong would make me a rich man.

Utter Bull. Every shooting is investigated, and if it's found the officer broke a law of any kind, he faces a grand jury and possible prosecution.

Okay, And if those investigations weren't rigged, where 99% of police shootings are ruled "justified", you might have a point.
did the perps listen to the orders given by the police officers ahead of being shot, yes or no?

I'm not sure what you're responding to, but it doesn't look like my post.

You asked how many black guys on the news were presenting a threat to police, and I answered.

No I didn't. I said how many of those who had been killed and became headline news were presenting a threat.
Did they ignore the order given by the cops before they were shot. If you say yes, then they were a threat.

We're tied right now so don't go counting your chickens. It's only the second game we lost since the start of the playoffs.

Next three games are at Wrigley. Good luck with that.

So you don't like Republicans because one of your former supervisors was a Republicans? That makes a lot of sense, and yeah, like I believe that too. Did you ever think that he screwed you over because of your work performance and not because he was a Republican?????

Nope. I got exemplary reviews the six years I worked there. He was the one who lost our biggest account and 60% of our business and then used that as an opportunity to screw over his employees, because that was the kind of swell guy he was.

That's when I realized that the REpublican do a very good job dividing us on Race, Religion and gender issues in order to get us to vote against our own economic interests.

You see, if he had to deal with a union, the first question is, "Who has seniority?" And the answer would have been , "I did", because in the six years I was there, he managed to alienate or fire nearly everyone else on his team who came in before I did. this included firing women who got pregnant, because, again, this was the kind of guy he was.

The second question would have been "What do work records look like?" Well, I had six years of exemplary reviews working on the most important account we had at that point. (The one we lost because his side of the house -sales - didn't do their job. My side of the house did it's job. We never ran them out of a part, not once.)

But this guy realized he could save money by firing the folks who had been with the company for years and keeping the people with no experience because they didn't make as much.

So, yeah, that guy made it very clear what we've lost by letting the wealthy run roughshod over working people.

It's just stupid people like you still think that Negro is after half your cookie when they've wolfed down the other 10.
wow one guy swayed you. you have a low self esteem i see.

That has nothing to do with political affiliation.
What it is tho, is is an owner with poor business skills.
He, apparently, makes his decisions in the short term and has little concern for the business in the long term.
In other words, it's not a reflection of a group but on an ill informed selfish individual.
You hear stories like this every now and again.

Well, he wasn't the owner, he was someone the owners who lived in Houston and had no clue hired.

The point wasn't whether or not he was a good manager. Early on, he made some okay decisions. He currently runs a company I deal with in my current job, and as much as I despise the man, he does good work. (It's kind of akward to deal with him, but not as bad as I thought.)

But the 2008 Recession was kind of like a Zombie Outbreak. We found out who the real jerks are when the Zombies show up.

The point is that in the political sense, there is only one real divide in this country, the divide between those of us who do the work and those who have the money. The Republican Party is on the side of those who have the money. They use race, religion and sex to scare us into fighting amongst ourselves, but that's who they are. When I figured that out (maybe fairly late in life) it was a moment of clarity.

Now, it didn't always be this way. There used to be a time when Republicans got that there had to be a balance between labor and capital. You know, like THIS guy.

10623525_307367672778448_2001794759021302234_o.jpg

I think Teddy Roosevelt, Ike, Nixon and yes, I think even Reagan kind of got this. I think where it went south is when the Bush Crime Family took over the GOP.
and yet the dems have most of the money. that doesn't seem to add up. look it up.

How many people do you think invite Hillary to go speak to them? Do you think it's possible to go speak to everyone? Also, for Hillary the important thing is to win votes, so she's going to go meet with those people who she thinks are worth meeting in order to get those votes, rather than going to visit those who want her to go visit them. It's not a hard concept.

She had time? Do you know how much time she has? Really?

Whatever time she had, she chose to spend with BLM. This isn't rocket science no matter how much you try to spin it.

You are correct, she chose to meet with BLM to buy votes because that's what her presidency is all about. It's not about doing the right thing. BLM is anti-police. BLM is for crime and riots. So my point still stands, Hillary chose evil over good like most all Democrats do.

Clinton has been a private citizen for several years now, but only worries about minorities during election season. From the house in Chappaqua to wall street to troll for money via speeches, is what she's about off season. She guaranteed won't be hanging around the black belts of the inner cities, trying to see what she can do to make life better for the occupants. She sure as hell won't spend any of the clinton ill gotten gains there. Same as joe. Hanging around the forum putting down white folks and crying the blues for the black people he'd probably be afraid to even talk to in person.

Clinton has been a private citizen for several years now, but only worries about minorities during election season. From the house in Chappaqua to wall street to troll for money via speeches, is what she's about off season. She guaranteed won't be hanging around the black belts of the inner cities, trying to see what she can do to make life better for the occupants. She sure as hell won't spend any of the clinton ill gotten gains there. Same as joe. Hanging around the forum putting down white folks and crying the blues for the black people he'd probably be afraid to even talk to in person.

I don't like dealing with people in general... but that's another story.

So essentially, you guys can't really defend your boy, so you need to come up with all sorts of greivences.

That's exactly it. The same with every liberal I have a discussion with about black people.

Years ago I had a liberal neighbor. She used to preach all this diversity stuff and tell me how disappointed she was that our suburb was mostly white; that we should work together to color it up. She just got married to a gay guy and had a daughter from a previous relationship.

Several years went by and she finally started to get her wish. She had her house up for sale in no time at all. I knew the reason, but wanted to taunt her for a while. She'd give me all kinds of excuses like her family was getting too large for the house. I would quickly remind her she only had one daughter, and she wasn't getting that big.

Finally she admitted it. It was the blacks moving in. She sent her daughter to a private elementary school, but couldn't afford to send her to middle-school because it was more expensive, and she didn't want to think about putting her daughter in public school with violent druggy black kids. She calculated that the money she needed to spend for private middle school would exceed what it would cost just to move to a better neighborhood with a higher mortgage and property taxes.

Now I suppose she's preaching her diversity message from her new all white suburb.

Until BLM changes their name to all lives matter they are a racist organization and do not deserve the time of day.

Or maybe she was telling you what you wanted to hear because she knew you were a raging racist.

Yet she couldn't come up with a cogent answer. After she moved in, she often expressed how she loved her home and never wanted to leave. She swore she and her family would live there forever. Her mother lived about a mile away and needed her care from time to time so it was very convenient. So what was the real reason for moving other than the obvious change that was taking place? Nothing.

Or maybe she was telling you what you wanted to hear because she knew you were a raging racist.

Yet she couldn't come up with a cogent answer. After she moved in, she often expressed how she loved her home and never wanted to leave. She swore she and her family would live there forever. Her mother lived about a mile away and needed her care from time to time so it was very convenient. So what was the real reason for moving other than the obvious change that was taking place? Nothing.
And guess who still lives there JoeB 131?

And guess who still lives there JoeB 131?

Thank you Scorp, but that's meaningless to hypocrites like Joe. He so much reminds me of Joe (LeftyG) who bragged about where he lived in the gated community of Bratenahl but constantly told me how I should think and act.

Maybe she moved to get the fuck away from you.

Do you get mad when you see "homless veterans " charities ? Don't all homeless matter ???
Yes! all lives matter. We are feeding the homeless a spaghetti dinner on Halloween night at our church and having a clothing and money drive for them. What are you doing?

Forum List

Back