Hillary gearing up for another swing in 2024?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

"No, out of the question," Clinton said of another presidential candidacy in an interview with the Financial Times earlier this month. "First of all, I expect Biden to run. He certainly intends to run. It would be very disruptive to challenge that."
In an interview with CBS Tuesday morning, Clinton said she couldn't "imagine" running again. Host Gayle King rightly noted that Clinton's answer wasn't a definitive "no."

When a Clinton denies something but leaves any wiggle room at all, it's a near sure bet that whatever they deny is true. Not to mention that Gail King is not about to ask Hills a question that Hills did not specifically tell her to ask.

"No, out of the question," Clinton said of another presidential candidacy in an interview with the Financial Times earlier this month. "First of all, I expect Biden to run. He certainly intends to run. It would be very disruptive to challenge that."
In an interview with CBS Tuesday morning, Clinton said she couldn't "imagine" running again. Host Gayle King rightly noted that Clinton's answer wasn't a definitive "no."

When a Clinton denies something but leaves any wiggle room at all, it's a near sure bet that whatever they deny is true. Not to mention that Gail King is not about to ask Hills a question that Hills did not specifically tell her to ask.

If the pain of losing one more time kills her, then I'd say she should run.

How about a Trump Hillary repeat? That just might put an end to this country.

Forum List

Back