Hillary For Retirement Home

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Have you seen this crazy old coot lately? She goes out looking like sh**. She's worn down. Grandma Clinton needs to shut it down.

2D25B8A700000578-0-image-m-26_1444160814401.jpg

CrCdZL3UsAEXXb0.jpg

Now that Huma has dumped her cheating hubby, how long before Hill does the same?

Will they announce their engagement before the election?

She plans on taking a long vacation in 8 years. At least she's not as old as Trump and has something that passes for hair.

She plans on taking a long vacation in 8 years. At least she's not as old as Trump and has something that passes for hair.
I don't think she'll last the next 8 weeks.
What do you base that on? It's Trump's situation that's a mystery. What is he "positive" for anyway? Don't the people have the right to know if it's catching?

I don't think she'll last the next 8 weeks.
What do you base that on? It's Trump's situation that's a mystery. What is he "positive" for anyway? Don't the people have the right to know if it's catching?

Based on her traumatic brain injury, chronic alcohol abuse and frail physical condition.
Decades of anger and alcohol have taken their toll.

looks like a cult, it's probably a cult. hillary and her acolyte there all sporting in blue pajamas, definitely a cult, folks. believe me.

Forum List

Back