Hillary Fans & Islam

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Ever noticed how the DNC is morphing into the very Islamic barbarism whose semen it guzzles? Because A.) It's filled with hatred of everything American and non-stop American flag firestorms, B.) ALL of them are pathological liars like their muslim whoremasters (whose Taqqyia doctrine instructs them to lie to non-muslims). C.) Like muslims, the DNC is an exercise in mindless, rioting, temper-tantrum violence against innocents. D.) Fascistic anti-free-speech. E.) Nonstop, hate-filled, crybaby victim mentality and last but not least, F.) Both liberals & muslims are too far up their own asses to realize what pathetic menials of humanity they are.

Ever noticed how the DNC is morphing into the very Islamic barbarism whose semen it guzzles? Because A.) It's filled with hatred of everything American and non-stop American flag firestorms, B.) ALL of them are pathological liars like their muslim whoremasters (whose Taqqyia doctrine instructs them to lie to non-muslims). C.) Like muslims, the DNC is an exercise in mindless, rioting, temper-tantrum violence against innocents. D.) Fascistic anti-free-speech. E.) Nonstop, hate-filled, crybaby victim mentality and last but not least, F.) Both liberals & muslims are too far up their own asses to realize what pathetic menials of humanity they are.

Excuse me------I am a registered Democrat----as were my parents-----and-----my grandparents----uhm----I think even my illiterate maternal grandfather probably voted-----my grandmother would have told him how to do it----she was a kinda adamant unionist chick....... We is not as you describe......

Excuse me------I am a registered Democrat----as were my parents-----and-----my grandparents----uhm----I think even my illiterate maternal grandfather probably voted-----my grandmother would have told him how to do it----she was a kinda adamant unionist chick....... We is not as you describe......
He's working on a fictional version for a book..

I'm talking about TODAY'S Democrat party here in 2016. And currently it's the anti-Western scum of humanity, regardless of what you snarky ignorami say; I noticed that neither of you could state ONE redeeming quality about your Pisslam of any kind!

Do I strike you as someone who gives a fuck about your traitor family, you muslim-loving whore? Fuck your family of Islam lapdogs with every last quantum of my soul, you pedophile-enabling piece of Islam-loving Democrat shit!

Let the records show that once again, Will Munny spent more time thinking about guzzling semen than everyone.

I'm talking about TODAY'S Democrat party here in 2016. And currently it's the anti-Western scum of humanity, regardless of what you snarky ignorami say; I noticed that neither of you could state ONE redeeming quality about your Pisslam of any kind!
I really don't have anything redeeming to say about either party of the candidates...

Let the records show that once again, Will Munny spent more time thinking about guzzling semen than everyone.
Except a Pollack we all know and love...

Except a Pollack we all know and love...
True but it's really not fair to other semen guzzlers to include him in the rankings. You can't give the MVP to the same player every year.

Go ahead, you sputtering liberal crybabies - show the rest of the Internet your syphilitic character by SUPPORTING the most mass child-raping, sadistic, human-rights-atrocity, praised-by-Hitler, genocidal pond-slime that ever existed, which your muslim whoremasters are. You Islam-asslicker liberals seriously have the moral compass of an iguana lizard. You're so filled with self-hatred of Western culture, that you sadistically get off when fellow Westerns get killed by the antithesis of Western values, Pisslam!

Forum List

Back