Hillary Clinton Wants Bans On Drag Shows To Stop

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Wow. Is there anything nuts, that this moron woman will not come up with ? Pheeeew!

Yeah, gee, what would our society be without drag shows ? Especially the ones set up specifically for kids ? Uh, sanity maybe. Health ?

Is there anybody out there who could devise something to get this crazy woman to shut the hell up ? :rolleyes:

They are only being banned when they are in front of kids.
Why do these people want children to be in the audience for a sexually provacative show? WTF is wrong with these people? Its like the people on here doing the same shit.
You are all nasty mother fuckers. And i hope to gawd you dont live close to any schools.

I would expect a different First Lady to object to the ban on drag shows.
B5HEAnbIAAADBzS.jpg

Wow. Is there anything nuts, that this moron woman will not come up with ? Pheeeew!

Yeah, gee, what would our society be without drag shows ? Especially the ones set up specifically for kids ? Uh, sanity maybe. Health ?

Is there anybody out there who could devise something to get this crazy woman to shut the hell up ? :rolleyes:

Hillary's seldom heard from other than beating trump's ass by the millions when it came to the popular vote in the 2016 elections. She also has no trials or indictments waiting for her, unlight what trump has to look forward to..

Hillary's seldom heard from other than beating trump's ass by the millions when it came to the popular vote in the 2016 elections. She also has no trials or indictments waiting for her, unlight what trump has to look forward to..
Hillary Clinton IS a drag show. She's the ugliest bitch in America. And the most hated.

I'm relieved she'll never see the inside of the White House ever again.

Forum List

Back