Dad killed outside Starbucks after allegedly asking attacker not to vape near his toddler

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
But all Bernie Sanders cares about is whether the employees inside are unionized.

They're not sending their best ... <<the suspect — identified as 32-year-old Inderdeep Singh Gosa >>

Obviously no valid reason for murder by anyone's standards??

Tomorrow or next week, will shooters even attempt to justify their action with an excuse?

Will the best excuse become,
' I saw black/white skin and it didn't match my skin colour'.

He should have made sure he was at least 20 feet from the vaper, and if attacked, shoot him.

Obviously no valid reason for murder by anyone's standards??

Tomorrow or next week, will shooters even attempt to justify their action with an excuse?

Will the best excuse become,
' I saw black/white skin and it didn't match my skin colour'.
Ever hear of SELF-DEFENSE ?

But all Bernie Sanders cares about is whether the employees inside are unionized.

They're not sending their best ... <<the suspect — identified as 32-year-old Inderdeep Singh Gosa >>

Love the pivot to Bernie Sanders. :heehee:

It’s on the vape shithead to provide the distance out of common courtesy. But drug addicts are pretty self-focused.
No defense of your opinion is necessary for your friends' sake.

It's only a question of whether you are an adult or you're just a loud opinionated teen who sees a reason to hate whatever you see or hear.

Will this shooter be found to be justified by the law?

The precedence may have already been set by the Rittenhouse shooting?

I knew this happened in a left-wing city before I even clicked on the link. Y'all LOVE this kind of stuff.

The man's bride to be should've grabbed that knife and jammed it into the murderer's forehead.

God bless you and her and the victim's little girl always!!!

Holly

Self defense with Rittenhouse. THe left is going to have to twist itself into a pretzel shape in order to claim the murder of three nine year old was self defense.

If the kid's parent was white, then it's a hate crime to shoot the brown asshole. Rittenhouse is a white teenager who shot a pedophile felon who pulled a gun, and the Democrats want to toss him in prison to be gang raped and then electrocute him. No telling what the crazies in Canada will do to the brown shitbag, probably run him for national office for killing a heterosexual breeder.

Forum List

Back