Hillary Clinton Says Al Jazeera is "Real News!"

As much as FOX is real news.

Red herring, faulty premise, i.e., logical fallacy.

Wait until I'm taking 10 weeks of math. I'll be relating everything to algebra. I'll bet you're excited about that, sort of lets you off the hook re: the whole logical fallacy thing....

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Anyone who compares Fox News, with it's arguable political bias, with Al Jazeera is not only spitting on the people who are dying en masse under Sharia world wide, they are also giving a nod to those who promote the bombing of American cities (think 911). They are also showing their solidarity with the people who kidnap reporters and torture them, target schools and innocents, and who go on shooting rampages at public venues in the US.

All incidents that have been reported truthfully by Fox, I might add.

By Al Jazeera..not so much. Unless you call interviews with children who want to be martyred the same as covering attacks that have killed countless children.

Last edited:
she was referring specially to the middle east coverage recently, and in that regard al jazeera was infinitely better than our crappy media (cnn, fox, nbc, abc, etc)... npr was even a very distant second

Anyone who compares Fox News, with it's arguable political bias, with Al Jazeera is not only spitting on the people who are dying en masse under Sharia world wide, they are also giving a nod to those who promote the bombing of American cities (think 911). They are also showing their solidarity with the people who kidnap reporters and torture them, target schools and innocents, and who go on shooting rampages at public venues in the US.

By Al Jazeera..not so much. Unless you call interviews with children who want to be martyred the same as covering attacks that have killed countless children.

another brilliant post by the forum jester :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wait until I'm taking 10 weeks of math. I'll be relating everything to algebra. I'll bet you're excited about that, sort of lets you off the hook re: the whole logical fallacy thing....

nice call on the fallacy :clap2::clap2:

why are you taking math btw? going back to school?

Al-Jazeera, the Anti-Semite Muslim Cleric, and the Times

By Cliff Kincaid | February 21, 2011

The New York Times reports that CIA officials paid for the services of an alleged con man who claimed to be able to find coded messages hidden in broadcasts by Al-Jazeera, and that his technology could decipher them to identify specific threats. Now, the Times says, U.S. officials are trying to cover up the fact that they were duped.

The threat represented by Al-Jazeera has not been in any supposed “coded messages” but in its overt propaganda. As we have been reporting since 2006, it has been a mouthpiece for terrorist groups, starting with al-Qaeda. Indeed, one of its correspondents was jailed in Spain after being convicted of being an agent of al-Qaeda.

Al-Jazeera English, supposedly different than the Arabic version but funded by the same source, the Emir of Qatar, has promoted the Islamic Army in Iraq by featuring an “exclusive interview” with its spokesperson and sending a correspondent to travel secretly with the terrorist group. This is typical of Al-Jazeera. It has a habit of finding anti-American terrorist groups and giving them publicity. The Islamic Army of Iraq, which includes former members of Saddam Hussein’s Baath party, has its own website, where it highlights the Al-Jazeera coverage of its activities. Such coverage is seen as a stamp of approval.

Al-Jazeera, the Anti-Semite Muslim Cleric, and the Times

That's fucking hilariously ironic. AIM accusing an media outlet of overt propaganda and serving as a mouthpiece?

You can't make this shit up, folks.:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Holy toledo, where have you been? I've been slaving away at online classes for almost a year now, working towards my BS (bet you thought I already had a BS degree! bwahaha). I'm in the last two weeks of critical thinking now...next up is 10 weeks of MATH.

This is the left Al-Jazeera "Real News".:cuckoo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjZm3SOQaKc

Al Jazeera is owned and run by the government of Qatar I believe and let's face it, isn't government run news some form of propaganda?

Why does Hillary want Americans to get their news from Qatar?

Strange. I wonder if this is what she said and meant. I doubt it.

I watched the A J English live feed during the revolt in Egypt. It was better than U.S. based media outlets. More up to date and much less emphasis on "experts" trying to second guess what was happening, often doing so very poorly. BBC did almost as well.
The beginning and end of my personal experience with A.J.

Considering that their primary audience is Arab and Muslim, it is kind of absurd to be annoyed that their p.o.v. is anything other than what it is. Does anyone expect New York based NBC/CBS/ABC to have a p.o.v. that doesn't reflect their base? Fox is L.A. based and spends so much time on celebrity B.S. as to be nearly unwatchable. The BBC presents news from a British prospective, JWN is going to represent the world from Tel Aviv's viewpoint, should Al Jazeera be any different?

Last edited:

Al Jazeera is owned and run by the government of Qatar I believe and let's face it, isn't government run news some form of propaganda?

Of course it's what she said, and of course she means it.

It is so pathetic when somebody stands RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU and repeatedly states EXACTLY WHAT THEY MEAN and yet you still pretend that they either didn't say it, or meant something else. Because it doesn't fit in with your world view.

Well your pitiful clinging devotion to that world view is exactly what allows tyrants, murderers, and fascists to rise like cream to the top. They're crazy, they say up front what they're about...but you still prop them up. Why? Is it because really you agree with them?

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -232 reputation points from AllieBaba.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
AllieBaba

Note: This is an automated message.

middle-finger.jpg

Last edited:

Holy toledo, where have you been? I've been slaving away at online classes for almost a year now, working towards my BS (bet you thought I already had a BS degree! bwahaha). I'm in the last two weeks of critical thinking now...next up is 10 weeks of MATH.

awesome @ critical thinking class, if only everyone took that during HS... what degree are you working towards and what type of math will you be taking?

heavily restricted government news is def propaganda, but I think things like BBC and PBS show they are often more neutral than our MSM

BS in Human Services Mgt....

the math appears to be a big monster Algebra class...it starts out with linear graphs...pretty much the standard. I was snooping around the text and the classroom stuff yesterday....

heavily restricted government news is def propaganda, but I think things like BBC and PBS show they are often more neutral than our MSM

Well that flies in the face of the facts and the lawsuits, where they've admitted to EXTREME bias and paid out oodles of $$$$ because of it....but okay.

another brilliant post by the forum jester :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

AllieBaba:

file.php

Well that flies in the face of the facts and the lawsuits, where they've admitted to EXTREME bias and paid out oodles of $$$$ because of it....but okay.

what are you referring to?

Forum List

Back