Hillary Clinton Re-emerges...Setting Ground Work for Her Return?

You mean like you blaming Trump for your stupidity, then crying when Hilary makes an appearance, says stupid things, we comment on it and you cry about us allegedly being obsessed with Hillary. Your do know she just made an appearance and read that ridiculous speech she didn’t get to give in 2016 right? Laugh at that simpleton.

I did not know that till someone in this thread told me that. But it is good to see you all paying so much attention to her.

So, how was her speech that she did not get to give? Did you enjoy it?

And she does it every day.

Her liver must be like David Crosby's old liver.

EN4ptJqXsAEgb8G.jpg

<sniffsniff>

& hillary ... unlike donny .... isn't a cornered rat.

Idiot, nothing in the Clinton's comments from your wingnut mill article actually contradicts what I said.

Absolutely Russia helped Trump get elected by conducting illicit electioneering against Clinton. That remains a high confidence finding of American intelligence, Special Investigation and Congressional investigations. How much they helped, that is to say how many minds they've changed, is not knowable.

But that is vastly different from Trump's claims of widespread vote and administrative fraud in an election.
Other than her saying that the 2016 election was stolen - by the Russians SHE PAID to try and overthrow the legally elected president...

I don't care that you cling to the idiot conspiracy theory long after it's been debunked.

YOU LIED that Hillary didn't claim the election was stolen - but she did. The basis of her claim is irrelevant - YOU LIED, and you CONTINUE to lie.

Such is the way of you fascists.

Hillary reminds me of the fungus you get on the bottom of your feet and between your toes if you don't wear shower shoes in locker rooms...

Other than her saying that the 2016 election was stolen - by the Russians SHE PAID to try and overthrow the legally elected president...

I don't care that you cling to the idiot conspiracy theory long after it's been debunked.

YOU LIED that Hillary didn't claim the election was stolen - but she did. The basis of her claim is irrelevant - YOU LIED, and you CONTINUE to lie.

After the entire 'Russian Collusion' failed coup attempt by Hillary, Obama, Pelosi, and other Democrats has been so undeniably proven, rabid traitor-supporting ass-clowns like Ant hanging around a chat board to continually claim the completely debunked scandal was / is true just leads people to believe they are either paid trolls or Russian/CCP spies/propagandists the likes of which were exposed during/ after the election.

Last edited:

Dummy, when Hillary says "stolen" is she talking about voting and election administration fraud?

Because thats what Trump is talking about and I don't understand what the fuck is wrong with you idiots to not be able to admit the vast difference after me having carefully explained it to you 10 times by now.

When I said BS, Clinton never said that, I specifically explained in that very post that she is not saying what Trump is. She shouldn't say that, because it's not a known, but what she means by "stolen" is NOT AT ALL what Trump means by it and it's not at all what he did after election.

After the entire 'Russian Collusion' failed coup attempt by Hillary, Obama, Pelosi, and other Democrats has been so undeniably proven, rabid traitor-supporting ass-clowns like Uncensored and Ant hanging around a chat board to continually claim the completely debunked scandal was / is true just leads people to believe they are either paid trolls or Russian/CCP spies/propagandists the likes of which were exposed during/ after the election.

What?

rabid traitor-supporting ass-clowns like Uncensored

WTF?

Dummy, when Hillary says "stolen" is she talking about voting and election administration fraud?

Because thats what Trump is talking about and I don't understand what the fuck is wrong with you idiots to not be able to admit the vast difference after me having carefully explained it to you 10 times by now.

When I said BS, Clinton never said that, I specifically explained in that very post that she is not saying what Trump is. She shouldn't say that, because it's not a known, but what she means by "stolen" is NOT AT ALL what Trump means by it and it's not at all what he did after election.

Oh,

So it's only BAD when the Republicans do it. :thup:

You're such an assclown.

When Hillary says she was cheated out of being President, that the election was 'stolen', she is venting about how Trump beat her, Obama, Obama's CIA / NSA / FBI, Steel, Russia, her and Barry's treasonous 'Russian Collusion' BS....

AMERICA was cheated out of seeing Hillary being sent to GITMO after former FBI Director James Comey told the world Hillary had criminally violated laws regarding handling classified info, had criminally accessed and leaked TOP SECRET/SCI information, and had committed espionage....but thst she was too stupid to know she had done these things...and thus should not be indicted, charged, and convicted for her crimes.

When Hillary says she was cheated out of being President, that the election was 'stolen', she is venting about how Trump beat her, Obama, Obama's CIA / NSA / FBI, Steel, Russia, her and Barry's treasonous 'Russian Collusion' BS....

AMERICA was cheated out of seeing Hillary being sent to GITMO after former FBI Director James Comey told the world Hillary had criminally violated laws regarding handling classified info, had criminally accessed and leaked TOP SECRET/SCI information, and had committed espionage....but thst she was too stupid to know she had done these things...and thus should not be indicted, charged, and convicted for her crimes.
Is Clinton talking about fake votes?

Is she talking about Dominion machines changing counts?

Is she talking about election workers counting fake ballots from China?

Is she talking about voters not being able to have confidence that their vote was counted? That it wasn't over-ridden by fake ballot dumps.

NO. That's not what she is talking about, only Trump is talking about that and you fools are too chicken shit to admit that.

Last edited:
Let me ask again, since you refused to deal with it before, how did Robert Mueller, with his multi year, multi million dollar investigation miss your claim that boogeyman Donald Trump (and the Russians, of course) caused Hillary Clinton to lose her presidential election?

Was Hillary too busy drinking and pulling in donations with both hands from shady overseas entities
to get in touch with Special Prosecutor Mueller to voice her concerns and factual accusations?

What do you think, hot shot?

Let me ask again, since you refused to deal with it before, how did Robert Mueller, with his multi year, multi million dollar investigation miss your claim that boogeyman Donald Trump (and the Russians, of course) caused Hillary Clinton to lose her presidential election?

Was Hillary too busy drinking and pulling in donations with both hands from shady overseas entities
to get in touch with Special Prosecutor Mueller to voice her concerns and factual accusations?

What do you think, hot shot?

Mueller report documented extensive Russian campaign to help Trump win 2016 election against Clinton. Their (successful) efforts added up to stealing and publicizing private documents and running targeted social media propaganda in battleground states.

As I've already said, these illegal electioneering efforts CAN'T be quantified in terms of effects on public opinion. Thats not a knowable, so Clinton's statements are rhetoric, not fact. But the implication for our democracy of these efforts by Russians is drastically different from widespread voting fraud Trump keeps baselessly claiming.

No one is going to doubt their vote counting and/or attack the Congress because Russians and Comey were giving Clinton bad publicity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back