Hillary Clinton Re-emerges...Setting Ground Work for Her Return?

Hillary won't run and, if she's stupid enough to do it, she won't win. She would be 77 on election day in 2024. That's the same reason Trump won't run; Neither one of them can win.

Joe Biden has shown us what happens when you put a geriatric in the Oval Office.

The days of old Presidents, I believe, are slowly coming to an end. Obama, for all his faults, gave the White House a vibrant identity. The guy played basketball with Secret Service (with a decent jump shot to boot) and did a comedy show with Jerry Seinfeld. He had a sense for when it was time to be drop dead serious, but also knew when it was okay to loosen up a bit.

Older politicians don't have that luxury because they know they'll be dead soon.

I predict Biden will be dead before 2027. He'll lose the election in 2024, he'll have no purpose, and he'll just drift away. Old age and Alzheimer's will claim him.

Our next President, when elected, will be under the age of 65...

It didn't cause anything.......

The election in various states was fraudulent......just ask the poll workeers who sent the Republicans away, then pulled ballots out from under tables....
They were asked and there was nothing wrong found. Yet here you are, a year later repeating same ol' refuted garbage.

um because she’s back in the news, doing interviews etc…reading her speech from the campaign she lost…why shouldn’t we talk about her?

That crying
routine reading that speech is great...that woman is wvil incarnate

That crying
routine reading that speech is great...that woman is wvil incarnate
Sounds like she sees the writing on the wall though....Xiden is a complete failure, and she's starting to test the waters for a run in 2024

Well you keep on saying that but she conceeded not even 24 hours after election and congradulated the winner. She never really questioned vote counts themselves.

Do you not see how your rhetoric does not comport with reality?

Right.
The Russians stole it.
No one changed any vote totals.
Stolen.

Right.
The Russians stole it.
No one changed any vote totals.
Stolen.
? I'm starting to think it's not just an act.

Russians stole the emails and publicized them through Wikileaks who was co-ordinating to some extent with Roger Stone on release (happened as soon as the grab-them-by-pussy tape came out).

Where the f did you get "changing vote totals" from that?

Yeah...BS......they didnt investigate that.....they lied
Well now that you baselesly claim that Republican admins are lying I guess that settles everything.

And it's not like Trump and his horde of lawyers could have possibly litigated any of that either, because Republican judges are just so mean to them. :itsok:

? I'm starting to think it's not just an act.

Russians stole the emails and publicized them through Wikileaks who was co-ordinating to some extent with Roger Stone on release (happened as soon as the grab-them-by-pussy tape came out).

Russians stole the emails and publicized them through Wikileaks who was co-ordinating to some extent with Roger Stone on release

That was awful! Democrat party corruption must never be exposed.
Democrat party corruption must alway remain hidden.

Changing vote totals...changing vote counts...that's not the same thing?

Wtf? She did not say Trump stole it. In fact she congratulated him on the win in her concession speech. Nor did she claim any voting or counting fraud.

She blamed Russian illicit interference and Coney's inappropriate public handling of her email case.

Fucking liar.

Well then go ahead and quote her.
Post #216, you pathetic loser.

I love that my comrades anticipate idiots like you looking for some little way out of your own
worthless claims and double speak and already gave you the answer before you even whined for it.

I'm sure you saw it. Now stop wetting in your pants and fuck off.

Yes...that emotional breakdown reading her inauguration speech was really special...
Yes...especially inauthentic and transparently phony.

No wonder that hag is an alcoholic and filled with rage. Look what she has to do to suck up votes
and big donations especially.

I wonder when the Clinton charity will open it's doors again? That will be the real sign the Clintons
are back in the grifting business and running for office.

Last edited:
You mean other than starting a thread using a 4.5 year old article? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
You mean like you blaming Trump for your stupidity, then crying when Hilary makes an appearance, says stupid things, we comment on it and you cry about us allegedly being obsessed with Hillary. Your do know she just made an appearance and read that ridiculous speech she didn’t get to give in 2016 right? Laugh at that simpleton.

Yeah...BS......they didnt investigate that.....they lied
You can believe your own lying eyes and the security tape from Atlanta's State Farm Arena showing everyone (save for three or four election workers still pushing ballots through the Dominion ballot stealing machine) after everyone is sent home due to a phony nonexistent plumbing "emergency" or you can trust Politifact bullshit.

Facebook just admitted in court their "fact checkers" are not checking facts but giving opinions and Politifact
does the same thing. Such b.s. nonsense.

Last edited:

Changing vote totals...changing vote counts...that's not the same thing?
Again you are stupidly dismissing the vast difference between improper electioneering and actual vote fraud.

Russia illicitly trying to influence public opinion IS NOT vote fraud and DOES NOT undermine public trust in our elections.

If people belive there is widespread voting fraud, do not belive official tallies and results, do not belive their votes count, then they WILL sooner or later take to arms and violence as we have seen on Jan 6th.

Who the fuck is going to take to violence when Comey or Russians make for bad publicity for Clinton?

Last edited:
Fucking liar.

Idiot, nothing in the Clinton's comments from your wingnut mill article actually contradicts what I said.

Absolutely Russia helped Trump get elected by conducting illicit electioneering against Clinton. That remains a high confidence finding of American intelligence, Special Investigation and Congressional investigations. How much they helped, that is to say how many minds they've changed, is not knowable.

But that is vastly different from Trump's claims of widespread vote and administrative fraud in an election.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back