Hillary Clinton Personally Signed off on Pedaling Lies to the FBI

Anybody can tell the FBI anything they want.

Unless they are receptive to the idea, they aren't going to launch an investigation.

But the FBI already had doubts and suspicions about Trump's loyalties to Putin, because of Trump's own behavior.

They still do, no doubt. One very suspicious item was when Trump and Putin shared in a lie to the American people while Trump was campaigning, regarding Trump tower Moscow. Presidential candidate, sharing a lie with putin, to bolster his campaign. Bizarre.
There was never any evidence of any collusion between Trump or the campaign with the Russians, that's why they had to fabricate the whole dossier and base their warrant requests off of it after leaking it themselves to the NYT's.

Stop trying to fee us bullshit.

When the nation is a lot poorer we will see who the assets are and are not. And who is deserving of being helped by their brothers and sisters.
I'm an asset because I love my country (and God), and all of my countrymen, I've paid taxes my whole life, never cheated, I'm a law abiding citizen, I'm a reliable good neighbor, also a good listener, and a hands on helper to any in need....including strangers.... I'm also an entrepreneur..... and even when I was penniless, and clawing to keep my head above water, I still knew I lived in a land of opportunity, the beloved USA.

I also have plenty of faults, room to improve, I've made and will continue to make lots of mistakes, I'm no where near perfect! :eek: None the less, I'm an asset of this Country's, and so are y'all!

How is it sensationalism? This is testimony given in court.
You can't possibly believe that video was news and not partisan propaganda....

Listen and watch it again.

Sussman is not being charged with lying about the Trump org computer and Russian ALPHA bank computers talking to each other....

He's being accused of allegedly not telling the truth whether he reported it to the FBI on behalf of a client, Hillary, or on his own behalf....

Robby Mook's testimony did not confirm Hillary sent Sussman to the FBI, it confirmed that she and her staff DID NOT send Sussmann to the FBI with the information found about the Trump and ALPHA Bank computers kissing....

Robby's testimony was about giving Slate the info on the two computers, Trump and Alpha, talking....and after the fact of her staff giving Slate Magazine the story info, she agreed with their doing.

With that said, Sussmann can still stand with; he took the initiative to turn over to the FBI, on his own.... He might get off, get acquitted because of Mook's testimony that the Clinton Campaign never sent him there.

There was never any evidence of any collusion between Trump or the campaign with the Russians, that's why they had to fabricate the whole dossier and base their warrant requests off of it after leaking it themselves to the NYT's.

Stop trying to fee us bullshit.
Simply not true.

Where was Hillary mentioned in your link???
FISA courts show all the abuses exposed by Admiral Rogers. I dont give a damn if any show her corrupt name. They used federal agencies to spy and bring false charges over proven Lies. She was running for office. You figure ut out.

I simply dont care if you believe what i have to say here. The courts themdelves document violations of the law

The DNC is corrupt as hell along with all the Swamp in Washungton both sides.

I can disagree with my leaders, can you?
Of course I can....Democrats don't have that problem that the Republicans have.... We are not a lock step party, as Republicans in Congress..... We have moderates and progressives constantly differing with each other.... It's one reason why Democrats can't get anything done legislatively....

Y'all chew up and spit out, those who are not lock step Trumpers, through your wide network of social media thuggery and right wing news.

Of course I can....Democrats don't have that problem that the Republicans have.... We are not a lock step party, as Republicans in Congress..... We have moderates and progressives constantly differing with each other.... It's one reason why Democrats can't get anything done legislatively....

Y'all chew up and spit out, those who are not lock step Trumpers, through your wide network of social media thuggery and right wing news.
Tell that to Manchin.

She well earned her name of Crooked Hillary.

Just think of all the morons that voted for her to be President of the US. Idiots.

I prefer to think of all of the morons who believe that Hillary is a crook, and Trump is a great leader.

All of Hillary Clinton's "crimes" were rumours and lies promoted by Republicans, Breitbart and FOX News. They ginned up outrage against the Clintons, and then demanded an investigation of Hillary Clinton. An investigation ensued. There was no crime, Hillary had done nothing wrong. The Republicans read the Report to reporters, closed the book on the invesetigation, and said "We know she did it. We need another investigation."

Republicans have investigated the Clintons more than 25 times, for more than 30 years, and they still haven't found a single crime to charge her with, but they will keep trying. Because they KNOW she's guilty of SOMETHING. Evidence be damned.

How do you Clinton supporters still look in a mirror without taking a pistol and blowing your fucking brains out

and what did you to teach your worthless bastard children? I wouldn't want to live if i was raised by you low life fucking scum

Forum List

Back