Eric Adams eyeing White House run in 2024: sources

He loves the media attention. To him it's all about being a celebrity. He sucks also. Terrible Mayor.

The last 3 mayors of New York- Rudy, Mini-Mike and the fake Italian Warren Wilhelm, all tried so why not?

He will still have to defend the indefensible Biden-Harris record, which is a hopeless task.

But someone has to be on the ticket, and if he's willing to do this service for his party, so be it.

Although he should realize that he isn't going to be President, this is just a nomination.

My guess however is that Biden will be running again. The D's won't be wasting his candidacy when he gets schlonged. They won't want to waste someone with possible future potential lik Adams.

It will happen no matter what but not in 2024 or 2028 but by 2032 AOC will be the first elected female President….

I will be her first Husband and then you slapped me for writing like Basque and told me to snap out of it!
Funny! I think Liz Cheney will be! :)

That little racist fuck has ZERO chance to get the nomination. Yeah, he can destroy large land masses in short order but that little monkey is obnoxious as fuck.... even for a Dim.

Forum List

Back