Hillary Clinton Is America's Most Admired Woman For a Record 21st Time

I wonder how much money she had to pay to get this award?! :p

Several weeks ago she was rated the Least Trustworthy...

Bravo Hillary. HRC has done more good than all the republicans and even democrats, that she was demonized for so many years demonstrates how easily weak people can be lead and made to believe. Trump has done nothing for working people or women, and yet the trained seals believe and bark when he makes absurd and stupid promises. Hillary, enjoy your life away from the clown show. Bravo.

What Is Hillary’s Greatest Accomplishment?

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves." Eric Hoffer

This is her 'Participation Trophy' since she LOST the Presidential Election.

:p

Bravo Hillary. HRC has done more good than all the republicans and even democrats, that she was demonized for so many years demonstrates how easily weak people can be lead and made to believe. Trump has done nothing for working people or women, and yet the trained seals believe and bark when he makes absurd and stupid promises. Hillary, enjoy your life away from the clown show. Bravo.

What Is Hillary’s Greatest Accomplishment?

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves." Eric Hoffer
Did you say 'bark'? :p

You could also include 800 million more world wide....
But since this is not voting for prom queen Hillary lost

Fact.

She lost: fact
More people wanted her president: also fact

More people wanted her to be president in 20 states.
More people wanted Donald Trump to be president in 30 states.

So, Clinton won 20 states, Trump won 30 states.

And since the official designation of the country is United STATES of America,
total count of all votes in all states, i.e. popular vote is like saying that the baseball team with more hits or a football team with more yards won the game.

More people wanted her to be president in 20 states.
More people wanted Donald Trump to be president in 30 states.

So, Clinton won 20 states, Trump won 30 states.

And since the official designation of the country is United STATES of America,
total count of all votes in all states, i.e. popular vote is like saying that the baseball team with more hits or a football team with more yards won the game.

Great. Using your logic, if there is 1 person living in each of the 30 states Trump won, and there are 1 million people living in each state that Hillary won, that means 30 people have rights over 20 million! What a great system!! Brilliant! Fantastic. Nice dictatorship going on there...

Great. Using your logic, if there is 1 person living in each of the 30 states Trump won, and there are 1 million people living in each state that Hillary won, that means 30 people have rights over 20 million! What a great system!! Brilliant! Fantastic. Nice dictatorship going on there...
Now see, that's why it sounded more like pillow-biting than laughing. But I now know I was mistaken.

Hillary Clinton Is America's Most Admired Woman For a Record 21st Time

Americans named Hillary Clinton the Most Admired Woman for the 15th consecutive year and 21st time overall. Since her initial win in 1993 as first lady, Clinton has topped the list every year but 1995 and 1996 (when she finished behind Mother Teresa) and 2001 (behind Laura Bush).

<snip>

First lady Michelle Obama finished second on the Most Admired Woman list,
then German Chancellor Angela Merkel,
then Oprah Winfrey,
then Ellen DeGeneres,
then Queen Elizabeth of England,
then human rights activist Malala Yousafzai,
then former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.
Every one else received 1% or less.

But for a quirk in the American electoral process, the most admired woman on Earth would be POTUS

yes a lot of people would like to have her status

of being above the law

Forum List

Back