Hillary Clinton is a Lying Pig

That OP list was reject as being lies and crap long ago. As soon as Bill got caught with Monica woman came out to the woodwork makes claims to obtain their 15 minutes of fame and some funding for personal appearances, book and interview deals, etc. Twenty year old garbage being recycled. Congressional investigations, special prosecutors and even an impeachment couldn't validate that junk propaganda.

actually it was validated you dullard. it WAS established bill C is a serial adulterer. dont you remember leftard what happened? After it became KNOWN clinton was a serial adulterer, (blue dress and all.....) your line became "it's nobody's business"???????

so dont say it wasnt validated leftard, because it was

Has she got him neutered yet???

Seriously, she has provided COVER for his abuses, hasn't she???

how has she provided cover exactly?
Katie Pavlich - Hillary Clinton's Legacy: Defending Rapists and Sexual Predators

former President Bill Clinton, was accused of sexually assaulting or raping. Time and again instead of holding her husband accountable, she defamed his female accusers as mentally unstable loons looking for money. Clinton repeatedly allowed women to be lied about, smeared and manipulated so her philandering husband could hold onto power, which eventually led to her own as a Senator from New York, a presidential candidate, and President Obama's Secretary of State.

That OP list was reject as being lies and crap long ago. As soon as Bill got caught with Monica woman came out to the woodwork makes claims to obtain their 15 minutes of fame and some funding for personal appearances, book and interview deals, etc. Twenty year old garbage being recycled. Congressional investigations, special prosecutors and even an impeachment couldn't validate that junk propaganda.
Dumbass they came of the wood work way before Bill was even predient.

If she truly cared about sexual assault victims, she wouldn't have stayed married to a serial pervert rapist. As usual, she's lying. Nothing new there.

actually it was validated you dullard. it WAS established bill C is a serial adulterer. dont you remember leftard what happened? After it became KNOWN clinton was a serial adulterer, (blue dress and all.....) your line became "it's nobody's business"???????

No it wasn't. He may have chased woman and been an adulterer, but that crap in the list can't be validated and never has been. So if it is true and you are so smart, provide reliable objective links to what causes you to make your dopey lying conclusion.

No it wasn't. He may have chased woman and been an adulterer, but that crap in the list can't be validated and never has been. So if it is true and you are so smart, provide reliable objective links to what causes you to make your dopey lying conclusion.

tell me why she shouldnt be believed leftard? why should the lying adulterer who was CAUGHT lying UNDER OATH and when caught provided some idiotic example of how the word "is" should be understood to mean be believed?

"No it wasn't. He may have chased woman and been an adulterer, but that crap in the list can't be validated and never has been. So if it is true and you are so smart, provide reliable objective links to what causes you to make your dopey lying conclusion."

Hillary declared sexually assaulted women should not let anyone silence them....although she spent the better part of Slick Willey's political career trying to do so.

YOU claim no part of that list has eve been validated...which is completely FALSE. Paula Jones, for example, made Bill Clinton the 1st President ever to have to go to trail while in office...for sexual Harassment. Not only did she win that case but Bill Clinton was disbarred from being a lawyers as part of his punishment for Contempt of court, which included trying to deny a US citizen - one of the people whose rights he was supposed to be protecting at the time - of her right to a fair trial.

Then there was Monica. Libs like yourself declared there was no basis for believing her. Slick Willey looked America in the face and declared, "I...did NOT...have SEX...with that woman." And it was quickly proven that he LIED his ARSE off! (I am pretty confident that she may have kept that dress because so many people in Bill's past who were involved in 'embarrassing' or 'negative' events seemed to end up DEAD...but that is neither here nor there in this discussion...)

Every time Bill and Hillary would claim there is nothing to something it always ended up to be the opposite. (Look at Hillary's e-mail scandal, for example.) How can you tell if the Clintons did something wrong? They are swearing that they didn't! History continues, as they prove over and over again, to repeat itself...

ahh I post the truth about your hero and you attack and throw out insults...typical lib behavior

see the lying partisan pig parrot insinuations and call them 'truth'...

the flame zone is beckoning for your brilliance...hurry along, now...

GT and JR are anxious to broadcast the angle of your dangle in proportion to the heat of their meat.

[URL='http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/12313481/']Hilda beast supporters[/URL]
http://[URL="http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/12313481/"]Hilda beast supporters[/URL]

stop crying

tell me why she shouldnt be believed leftard? why should the lying adulterer who was CAUGHT lying UNDER OATH and when caught provided some idiotic example of how the word "is" should be understood to mean be believed?
So the translation is that no, as usual, you can not back up your bull shit allegations. A Huge lie got planted by the OP in a thread accusing someone else of lying. Now the other liars are tripping over themselves trying to escape the fact that they got caught lying.

ahh I post the truth about your hero and you attack and throw out insults...typical lib behavior

GT and JR are anxious to broadcast the angle of your dangle in proportion to the heat of their meat.

Hilda beast supporters
You just proved my post. I have not attacked or insulted you. See that is all you liberals got when comes to hilda beast attack attack attack.

You just proved my post. I have not attacked or insulted you.
See that is all you liberals got when comes to hilda beast attack attack attack.

in the face of reality, you deny reality all day long. there's a word for that.

you posted this "attack" OP and posted the subsequent partisan "attack".

YOU did that, retard.

From one of her pervert husband's victims. Sums it up perfectly...

"She chose to ignore the plight of all of Bill's victims. I hope she rots in hell." - Kathleen Willey

Hilda beast supporters
You just proved my post. I have not attacked or insulted you. See that is all you liberals got when comes to hilda beast attack attack attack.
You call that person a lying pig, a hypocritical lying pig and a libturd. In a thread about lying you are lying your ass off, and getting caught.

Hilda beast supporters
You call that person a lying pig, a hypocritical lying pig and a libturd. In a thread about lying you are lying your ass off, and getting caught.
Link to where I called Val any name...dumbass

Hillary Clinton did nothing to help her pervert sicko husband's many victims. Don't know how she's lived with herself. And now this disingenuous hypocrisy? She's a very bad person.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back