Hillary Clinton faked event?

Her whole entire candidacy and campaign has been a Hollywood production. Every time she actually goes out into the public, something bad happens and a little more comes out about her failing health. Hollywood and the media are conducting this campaign while Hillary rests up for the debate (which has them petrified).

Her whole entire candidacy and campaign has been a Hollywood production. Every time she actually goes out into the public, something bad happens and a little more comes out about her failing health. Hollywood and the media are conducting this campaign while Hillary rests up for the debate (which has them petrified).

Twoo. Just watch for the times where she is animated. Clearly, she received a big Dr. Feelgood B-12-Cocaine-Meth shot in preparation.

Tis true. The cel phones have different images; and at 23:47, Hillary waves and points at a flag as if they are people. The bitch can't even do real rallies for fear of seizing. She's just doing green screen sh**.

hillary1-e1432003140431.jpg

Crooked Hillary is pointing to the retards right next to the flag and was actually at this small, stupid event. No green screen involved. And unfortunately she cannot "power through" Parkinson's and no doubt they will probably not do a public event until the debate with The Donald. That debate should be shown in every bar in America. First to see The Donald kick her ass again, and second, it might sound cruel, but to see her freeze and topple over. Then the troublesome question is what happens to the election in November? Is it delayed?

Crooked Hillary is pointing to the retards right next to the flag and was actually at this small, stupid event. No green screen involved. And unfortunately she cannot "power through" Parkinson's and no doubt they will probably not do a public event until the debate with The Donald. That debate should be shown in every bar in America. First to see The Donald kick her ass again, and second, it might sound cruel, but to see her freeze and topple over. Then the troublesome question is what happens to the election in November? Is it delayed?

She won't topple over. She will be pumped more full of medicine that we will need to come up with doping laws for these debates.

How many tin foil hats do you own?
Can a man ever have enough?

i have one for formal activities, one for informal, one for the beach, and one for sports.

i think having more than that is just vanity.
Well I have a camouflage one for hunting, a beret shaped one for golfing, and a fur lined one for cold weather. I encourage you to try those out.
Yeah, but you're such a fashion whore!

Can a man ever have enough?

i have one for formal activities, one for informal, one for the beach, and one for sports.

i think having more than that is just vanity.
Well I have a camouflage one for hunting, a beret shaped one for golfing, and a fur lined one for cold weather. I encourage you to try those out.
Yeah, but you're such a fashion whore!
Lowly peasant! Even my hat has a hat!

You know...I was going to say the same thing until I saw Hillary waving at the flag wall behind her and pointing at "someone" in the "crowd" which didn't exist. It was just a wall behind her but since it was green-screened she had no idea what might be there. So it really does look like she was in a studio. I always take this stuff with a grain of salt but just watch the video. And the cellphones...they're not filming her there. The event they're filming isn't at all the one going on.

Forum List

Back