Hillary Clinton Benghazi Testimony

hillary-embassy-funding_n.jpg

Republican Congress did all that unilaterally?

The Senate OOORRRR the President played no role?

:eusa_hand:

:fu:

I thought that was a dumb quote. The important thing- no lies, no coverup- just a tragedy in a chaotic place, and then a ton of Pubcrappe.

To say it had nothing to do with that video is STUPID- there were 20 other embassy attacks due to it earlier that day- not reported on the Pub Propaganda machine.

Pretty much solidified her position for 2016. I don't think they touched her. She took responsibility and meted out blame where they were warranted . Despite what some may say, it was hardly and excuse tour.

Yeah, she was untouched by the inquisitors. Made the GOP look petty, sad, and desperate which is not far off from their default positions.

I thought that was a dumb quote. The important thing- no lies, no coverup- just a tragedy in a chaotic place, and then a ton of Pubcrappe.

To say it had nothing to do with that video is STUPID- there were 20 other embassy attacks due to it earlier that day- not reported on the Pub Propaganda machine.

No it's not stupid. There was no demonstration about the video in Benghazi. It was a planned terrorist attack and Obama and the administration knew it was, but they lied because of the ramifications regarding the election. Why can't those of you on the left tell the truth about this?

Put it all together

"What difference, at this point, does it make?"
What was Secretary Clinton referring to?

“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. If it was because of a protest or if it was because guys out for a walk decided to go kill some Americans. What difference at this point does it make?

“It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer my questions about this but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get the best information … but you know, to be clear, it is from my perspective, less important today looking backward as to why these militants decided to do it, as to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.”

Last edited:
What difference does it make?

WTF?

Maybe the bitch should ask the families.

She was with the President and the families when the flag draped caskets arrived ...:eek:

Put it all together

“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. If it was because of a protest or if it was because guys out for a walk decided to go kill some Americans. What difference at this point does it make?

“It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer my questions about this but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get the best information … but you know, to be clear, it is from my perspective, less important today looking backward as to why these militants decided to do it, as to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.”

http://c481901.r1.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/hillary.jpg/IMG][/CENTER][/quote]:eek:

Put it all together
[B]
"What difference, [I]at this point[/I], does it make?"[/B] What was Secretary Clinton referring to?

“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. [B]If it was because of a protest or if it was because guys out for a walk decided to go kill some Americans. What difference [I]at this point[/I] does it make?[/B]

“It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer my questions about this but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get the best information … but you know, to be clear, it is from my perspective, less important today looking backward as to why these militants decided to do it, as to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.”​

Moron.

special-libya-security-coll.jpg

"Comparing FY 2011 actual funding versus the FY 2012 estimate, there appears to be a reduction in Worldwide Security Protection and Embassy Security, Construction and Maintenance. But that reduction does not account for additional funding in FY 2012 from Overseas Contingency Operations funds amounting to $236 million for Worldwide Security Protection (p. 63) and $33 million for Embassy Security, Construction and Maintenance (p. 467). As a result, total funds for Worldwide Security Protection for FY 2012 are estimated to be $94 million higher than in FY 2011, while Embassy Security, Construction and Maintenance is estimated to be $61 million less than FY 2011. Together, there is a net increase."

Libya Security Lapse: The Budget for Embassy Security Is Not Responsible

And, they give you the page numbers in this to check: http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/181061.pdf

Fucking moron.

No it's not stupid. There was no demonstration about the video in Benghazi. It was a planned terrorist attack and Obama and the administration knew it was, but they lied because of the ramifications regarding the election. Why can't those of you on the left tell the truth about this?

The info was damn hard to get, fool. Only the nonstop Pub liars are sure of ANYTHING LOL. You're a damn joke, dupe. It was POORLY planned, if at all, dumbazz dupe. Give it up and find an actual spending cut, azzholes. TYVM.

Regardless of ones political affiliation, the fact that the warnings received were not taken seriously and proper security measures were not taken is inexcusable. What is more disturbing is that when the facts were known we have the feeble utube video statements made by the President. No, Dorothy the wicked witch is not dead after all and terrorism is still very much alive, contrary to those living in the crystal palace.

You post this after Bush and 9/11.

Interesting.
Repeatedly, you lefties think Bush should have figured out what and where the attack would be so he could prevent it. In the case of Benghazi, we knew where (the place that asked for more security) the attack would occur and WE SENT NO EXTRA SECURITY. During the attack WE SENT NO AID!

Despicable to say the least!

Regardless of ones political affiliation, the fact that the warnings received were not taken seriously and proper security measures were not taken is inexcusable. What is more disturbing is that when the facts were known we have the feeble utube video statements made by the President. No, Dorothy the wicked witch is not dead after all and terrorism is still very much alive, contrary to those living in the crystal palace.

You post this after Bush and 9/11.

Interesting.
Repeatedly, you lefties think Bush should have figured out what and where the attack would be so he could prevent it. In the case of Benghazi, we knew where (the place that asked for more security) the attack would occur and WE SENT NO EXTRA SECURITY. During the attack WE SENT NO AID!

Despicable to say the least!
And, we knew when.

http://c481901.r1.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/hillary.jpg/IMG][/CENTER][/quote]:eek:

Put it all together
[B]
"What difference, [I]at this point[/I], does it make?"[/B] What was Secretary Clinton referring to?

“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. [B]If it was because of a protest or if it was because guys out for a walk decided to go kill some Americans. What difference [I]at this point[/I] does it make?[/B]

“It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer my questions about this but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get the best information … but you know, to be clear, it is from my perspective, less important today looking backward as to why these militants decided to do it, as to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.”[/QUOTE]But the truth is, the bitch does not want the public to find out what actually happened...that the US deliberately neglected to protect an embassy that requested protection. After illegally entering Libya to dethrone Gadhaffi, Obama and company should (and likely did) expect many Libyans to be pissed at the US. He should have protected our representatives there (or pulled them out) but he did NOTHING!...even when the embassy was under attack...he did NOTHING...except prepare for a fund raiser. Then to blame it on a stupid video that is offensive to his precious Muslims...Jesus! But that's just Obama...blame everything bad on something else!...or Bush!

Hillary and Obama both are gutless cowards!​

Last edited:
I just watched a replay of the bitch saying...basically in one breath:

...What difference does it make? It is our job to figure it out!

If it makes no difference, why do we need to figure it out?

By the way, what the State department is doing now is firing the people that know what happened.

Seems everyone has forgotten that the guy that produced the video is still in jail for exercising his first amendment rights. The video had nothing to do with the attacks especially Benghazi, but Clinton and Maobama are persecuting him and Clinton says, "What's the Difference"?

Put it all together

You didn't build that!

More NaziCon bullshit of distorting statements out of context...

OLD: 'You didn't build that' - however, most Americans understood the context and reelected President Obama.

NEW: 'What difference does it make?' - once again, most Americans understand Secretary Clinton's context.

Hillary Clinton in 2016!!!!!

Forum List

Back