Hillary Clinton and the New Doctor Who

Since you and your ilk treated Sara Palin and her whole family with respect I can see your point.

She was treated with more respect than she deserved. The real problem with Palin was that she had an awesome resume and completely flubbed the interview.

Hillary was treated the way she was because she is Hillary. She was treated as would any man who did and said the stupid sh.t she said and did. It is actually the critics of Hillary that treat her more equally then do those who "support" her and ignore her stupid sh.t.

I'm sorry, how many male politicians have been subjected to 25 years of baseless accusations and investigations? I honestly can't think of a one.

The thing is, you guys have spent tens of millions of dollars investigating Mrs. Clinton, and the worst thing you could come up with was that she didn't use emails properly.
Whitewater produced 15 convictions on 40 crimes, Hillary hid the Rose Law firm billing records until the stay of execution expired. That alone is enough. She skated more times then Nancy Kerrigan.

Just like with Obama, he wasn't treated with kid gloves by the right because he is black but the left treated him differently because he is black. You and your ilk just can't help yourself in thinking that blacks, and women, can only succeed with YOUR help. Sure sounds like the real racism we see today.

When Palin was picked I mentioned it to my Union steward who I am sure didn't really know who she was. When I said "did you hear who was picked?" His immediate reply without hesitation was: "That bitch?"

THAT is how the left wing rolls.

Last edited:
Since you and your ilk treated Sara Palin and her whole family with respect I can see your point.

She was treated with more respect than she deserved. The real problem with Palin was that she had an awesome resume and completely flubbed the interview.

Hillary was treated the way she was because she is Hillary. She was treated as would any man who did and said the stupid sh.t she said and did. It is actually the critics of Hillary that treat her more equally then do those who "support" her and ignore her stupid sh.t.

I'm sorry, how many male politicians have been subjected to 25 years of baseless accusations and investigations? I honestly can't think of a one.

The thing is, you guys have spent tens of millions of dollars investigating Mrs. Clinton, and the worst thing you could come up with was that she didn't use emails properly.

I might agree with you about Sarah Palin being her own worst enemy.

But then all you democrat ghouls/vultures/pricks/jerks attacked her children, revealing your true despicable lack of decency.
Don't you find it very bizarre that when the left is trying to prove misogyny they bring up Sara Palin, a superstar according to most on the right?

It's misogynistic to assume that women aren't capable of creating their own, new, original, compelling characters.

Or minorities either, for that matter.

But that's our Regressives, that's how they think. Condescension, elitism and narcissism, they just can't help it.

Regressives?

"Think"?

When did they obtain the capacity?

It's misogynistic to assume that women aren't capable of creating their own, new, original, compelling characters.

Or minorities either, for that matter.

But that's our Regressives, that's how they think. Condescension, elitism and narcissism, they just can't help it.

Nobody creates new characters anymore, buddy. Everything you see out now is an adaptation of an earlier movie, TV show, video game or comic book. It's economic. Do you produce a new character that has no fan base, or do you use an existing character you know people will come out to see? I thought you were like a financial genius or something.

But it's hilarious to watch the White Male Privilege Crowd scream "Oh my god, Doctor Who can't be a woman!" or "Oh my God, the Human Torch Can't be black!!!"

Alexander Hamilton suddenly became black.

Who is next? George Washington? Thomas Jefferson?

And if - and when - they become black, would they still be reviled slave owners?

Whitewater produced 15 convictions on 40 crimes, Hillary hid the Rose Law firm billing records until the stay of execution expired. That alone is enough. She skated more times then Nancy Kerrigan.

Just like with Obama, he wasn't treated with kid gloves by the right because he is black but the left treated him differently because he is black. You and your ilk just can't help yourself in thinking that blacks, and women, can only succeed with YOUR help. Sure sounds like the real racism we see today.

When Palin was picked I mentioned it to my Union steward who I am sure didn't really know who she was. When I said "did you hear who was picked?" His immediate reply without hesitation was: "That bitch?"

THAT is how the left wing rolls.
That doesn't even get into Chinagate, or the Mena drug running, or that shit with the Uranium, or the trading on Haiti, or running guns from Libya to ISIS which got the ambassador killed, or her covering up her husbands infidelities, or yada yada yada, lord, the list is endless. One would have to be willfully ignorant not to know even a smidgen of what she was involved in. As they say, where there is smoke. . .

A woman as Doctor Who? Well that will destroy the franchise. I'm not a Who fan, but it follows right in line with forcefully imposing diversity on already known and loved characters. It destroys the characters. Batman is not gay. Thor is not a woman and the brother in Fantastic Four is not black. This is why the new alliterations fail.

Use some imagination. Invent a new character with her own powers and personality.

Actually, people have been accusing Batman of being gay since the 1950's.... There was a book called "Seduction of the Innocent" that made that very argument, much to the confusion of Batman's creators.

Here's the thing. They've already established in the canon of the series that members of the Doctor's species (Timelords) can regenerate into new bodies and even change genders or race. In fact, they spent an entire series building up how the Doctor's nemesis, a Time Lord known as "The Master" regnerated into a female form called Missy.

The thing is when Matt Smith was cast as the 11th Doctor, everyone said he was too young to play the role at 27. (Most of the other actors being in their 40's or 50s) yet he played it so well the immediate rap on his successor was that he was too old.

So I am keeping something which is as alien as a Dalek to you... an open mind.

But then all you democrat ghouls/vultures/pricks/jerks attacked her children, revealing your true despicable lack of decency.

When was that done? You mean when her kids actually did things that exposed her "Family Values" hypocrisy?

I think the phrase you are looking for is "Statue of Limitations". yes, Ken Starr managed to ruin a lot of people's lives, for no good reason. But after spending 70 million dollars, all he came up with on the Clintons was a stained dress.

Your kidding, right? I'm sorry, I never saw anything like the birther stuff with Bush or Reagan. A black guy got elected, and you guys lost your shit. A woman looked like she might get elected, and you all got behind a Nazi.

You belong to a Union? What kind of parasite are you? Talk about hypocrisy!

Here's the thing on Palin. Initially, I thought she was a good pick. She had a good reputation as a reform-mined governor. She strengthened McCain with conservatives. So on paper, she was a good pick.

And then we got to know her. Where she couldn't get through a softball interview with Katie Couric without coming off as completely in over her head. And, yes, when your running mate is a 72 year old man with a history of health problems, that's a real concern.

When was that done? You mean when her kids actually did things that exposed her "Family Values" hypocrisy?

Your self-confessed ignorance and/or self-imposed blindness is duly noted.

And dismissed as usual.

Maybe misogyny is more of a factor that we let on.

Often when having discussions with people about how badly we've messed up letting Donald Trump steal the presidency, i often get the argument 'Well, Hillary Clinton would have been worse'. These argument are often punctuated by the word "bitch" and another word we can't use here (it rhymes with "hunt").

And yes, sometimes I see women using these same words... which doesn't make it any less misogynistic.

I've always been reluctant to blame misogyny for things, but then I saw the reaction of some fans to the news that the next actor to play Doctor Who is going to be a woman.

And people are just going absolutely nuts. Yes, we will totally accept the concept of a guy who can change his appearance travelling around in a magic phone box through time and space, but you turn him into a woman and that's too much.

Now she might might not be good in the role. It's a tough character to pull off, and of the 12 performers who portrayed the character, I think only about half of them have done it really well. I also think that maybe after 54 years, the show might just be out of fresh ideas.

But damn, the angry reaction was something to behold. But nothing compared to the angry reaction of half of America, I guess, putting a crazy person in the White House because they couldn't stand the thought of a woman president.

Trump stole the presidency? Lol, if I remember right, it was Hillary that was cheating the entire time.

Accusations? Lol, the people that committed suicide alone that were their friends tells a story in itself. One killed themself with two different guns. Quite impressive.

Often when having discussions with people about how badly we've messed up letting Donald Trump steal the presidency, i often get the argument 'Well, Hillary Clinton would have been worse'. These argument are often punctuated by the word "bitch" and another word we can't use here (it rhymes with "hunt").

And yes, sometimes I see women using these same words... which doesn't make it any less misogynistic.

I've always been reluctant to blame misogyny for things, but then I saw the reaction of some fans to the news that the next actor to play Doctor Who is going to be a woman.

And people are just going absolutely nuts. Yes, we will totally accept the concept of a guy who can change his appearance travelling around in a magic phone box through time and space, but you turn him into a woman and that's too much.

Now she might might not be good in the role. It's a tough character to pull off, and of the 12 performers who portrayed the character, I think only about half of them have done it really well. I also think that maybe after 54 years, the show might just be out of fresh ideas.

But damn, the angry reaction was something to behold. But nothing compared to the angry reaction of half of America, I guess, putting a crazy person in the White House because they couldn't stand the thought of a woman president.

Hillary Who???

Accusations? Lol, the people that committed suicide alone that were their friends tells a story in itself. One killed themself with two different guns. Quite impressive.

Which one was that?

yes, Vince foster killed himself... after the press ripped him a new one and he was suffering from severe depression.
There are many people that was revealing dirt on the Clintons the all a sudden committed suicide.

A woman as Doctor Who? Well that will destroy the franchise. I'm not a Who fan, but it follows right in line with forcefully imposing diversity on already known and loved characters. It destroys the characters. Batman is not gay. Thor is not a woman and the brother in Fantastic Four is not black. This is why the new alliterations fail.

Use some imagination. Invent a new character with her own powers and personality.

they can never come up with a new character, they have to abscond with something, someone else created. Hell, I thought the New wonder woman movie was pretty darn good, but I suppose the Left in Hollywood will eventually have to change that too. maybe Wonder woman will be casted as a Man... but that would be hell of confusing wouldnt it?

I could care less that Hillary is a woman, I don't like her politics. I know this is an impossible thing for people on the left to understand, because in their eyes she is so perfect, they have to assume the only reason someone wouldn't vote for her is because she is a woman. I think thats all BS except for a minority of people.
In reality, most rational adults realize that women can handle leadership positions very well.

I could care less that Hillary is a woman, I don't like her politics. I know this is an impossible thing for people on the left to understand, because in their eyes she is so perfect, they have to assume the only reason someone wouldn't vote for her is because she is a woman. I think thats all BS except for a minority of people.
In reality, most rational adults realize that women can handle leadership positions very well.

I think that really went out the window when you all thought a GAME SHOW HOST was a better pick for leader of the free world than a woman with decades of experience.

I don't think she was perfect. Just preferable to the awful alternative.

YOu see, used to be when one party shit the bed and nominated someone who had no business being there, like Goldwater in 64 or McGovern in 72, we had the presence of mind to vote for the qualified alternative, even if we thought that person was a bit shifty.

Not this time.

Actually it was Democrat Voters who rejected Hillary. Trump got the votes of millions of working class Democrat Voters. So now the Democrats are calling working class voters names like "deplorable".

Forum List

Back