Hillary Clinton and the New Doctor Who

The Clintons are totally corrupt and the only reason why the Press lets them off the hook is because they are Democrats

Actually it was Democrat Voters who rejected Hillary. Trump got the votes of millions of working class Democrat Voters. So now the Democrats are calling working class voters names like "deplorable".

Your right, the difference really was democrat voters who flipped. Like the ones Hillary ignored in the rust belt. It still comes down to her poor campaigning. In the end it was about Jobs, and I still believe trump will come through in that regard.

I could care less that Hillary is a woman, I don't like her politics. I know this is an impossible thing for people on the left to understand, because in their eyes she is so perfect, they have to assume the only reason someone wouldn't vote for her is because she is a woman. I think thats all BS except for a minority of people.
In reality, most rational adults realize that women can handle leadership positions very well.

I think that really went out the window when you all thought a GAME SHOW HOST was a better pick for leader of the free world than a woman with decades of experience.

I don't think she was perfect. Just preferable to the awful alternative.

YOu see, used to be when one party shit the bed and nominated someone who had no business being there, like Goldwater in 64 or McGovern in 72, we had the presence of mind to vote for the qualified alternative, even if we thought that person was a bit shifty.

Not this time.

Look at how inept the Republicans are as a whole. All these years and they didn't have a health care plan ready when the time comes. Trump for his credit had it all set up for them. It wasn't his job to devise a health care plan, just to help get it implemented, whatever that might be.
The draw of Trump is that he is a private sector guy who gets things done. Hillary is like so many of these other Senators whether they be Republican or Democrat, it always takes three times as much money to accomplish less. Look at the Haiti relief money that dissapeared, yet the Clinton foundation got their fair share of Kick back. Yeah, thats decades of experience for you!. that's what happens when you dont have term limits as well, to much entrenched corruption. I dont like most of them Democrat or Republican but there are some good ones mixed in.
This "entrenched corruption" wants Trump out, thus all this made up crap about Russia, time will prove that the documents originated on DNC computers not Russian.

Trump is kind of a freak show but at least he is not one of them, that counts for a lot.

Actually it was Democrat Voters who rejected Hillary. Trump got the votes of millions of working class Democrat Voters. So now the Democrats are calling working class voters names like "deplorable".

Uh, he didn't. He got less votes as a percentage than Romney did and only slightly more in raw votes.

And, yes, a lot of those white working class voters are kind of deplorable. They put racism above their own interests. They will pay a big price for that when (not if) Trump fucks up everything.

You see, Worker-Crushing recessions aren't a bug of Republican Rule, they're a design feature.

Look at how inept the Republicans are as a whole. All these years and they didn't have a health care plan ready when the time comes. Trump for his credit had it all set up for them. It wasn't his job to devise a health care plan, just to help get it implemented, whatever that might be.

Actually, the problem the Republicans had was that the ACA was their idea, devised by the Heritage Foundation and implemented as RomneyCare. That's why they didn't have an alternative ready to go. Trump's thing is that he doesn't understand the issue at all. The closest he's ever had to come to health care is when he cut off coverage to his disabled nephew to get his brother to stop contesting their father's will. (Again, this is the piece of shit you voted for.)

The draw of Trump is that he is a private sector guy who gets things done.

If running businesses that go bankrupt is "Getting things done" then you m ight have a point.

Hillary is like so many of these other Senators whether they be Republican or Democrat, it always takes three times as much money to accomplish less. Look at the Haiti relief money that dissapeared, yet the Clinton foundation got their fair share of Kick back. Yeah, thats decades of experience for you!. that's what happens when you dont have term limits as well, to much entrenched corruption. I dont like most of them Democrat or Republican but there are some good ones mixed in.

Haiti has been kind of a mess since it threw out the French in 1824.

Here's a more even-handed account of what went wrong in Haiti.

The Clintons Didn’t Screw Up Haiti Alone. You Helped.

This "entrenched corruption" wants Trump out, thus all this made up crap about Russia, time will prove that the documents originated on DNC computers not Russian.

Okay, you keep telling yourself that.

So we got trump charging the secret service tons of money to rent space and vehicles on his property to protect him, and that's not corrupt in your eyes?

Trump is kind of a freak show but at least he is not one of them, that counts for a lot.

Well, no, it doesn't. He's probably more corrupt than they are, and he doesn't understand how the system works. What is becoming obvious is that the Generals are taking over the running of things, and that's never good for democracy.

Your right, the difference really was democrat voters who flipped. Like the ones Hillary ignored in the rust belt. It still comes down to her poor campaigning. In the end it was about Jobs, and I still believe trump will come through in that regard.

I agree, Hillary did a very poor job of outlining a vision. Trump on the other hand, outright fucking lied to these people.

These Rust Belt Jobs are never coming back. Because the great Union job your Dad had in the 1970's didn't go to Mexico, it got replaced by a machine in the sun belt with simple enough controls that Cleetus in Jesusland could run it.

I visited some factories down in Texas last year. Every last one of them was automated. That trend will only continue.

Now, you can prepare for the jobs of the future, but that would require investing in infrastructure and education. Trump is about cutting taxes for billionaires. He's really not different than any other Republican, but he'll be laughing his way to the bank long before you figure it out.

Forum List

Back